She Deserves Bigger & Better! Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's rather nice, smells lovely and has quite a nice cock, not long but thick, yes-very nice."

"What! How the hell would you know that, Jess?"

"I felt it through his trousers, Petrina dear but it was obviously hard and so I had a feel, which made it even harder"

"Bloody hell Jess, sometimes you can be such a....."

"A what love, you trying to tell me that your wife is a horny slut, that it, you think I'm a slut?"

"Yes Jess, sometimes you can be quite the little slut, and feeling a man's dick standing at a public bar is being one."

"But only for you my dear, bet you're fucking hard right now, or have you cum yet?"

"Yes and no, yes I'm hard, we should go home and I'll prove it, I need to fuck you Jess I want you bending over the bed so I can fuck your bum, can we go?"

"Drink your drink slowly and wait here till half past then come out to the car and we'll go home okay, I'm just going to say cheerio and thanks for the drink to Duncan okay, I won't be long I promise."

It's just gone a quarter past and like a fool, I waited, time went so slowly, twenty-five past and I couldn't wait any longer so headed back to the car, expecting to see her waiting for me but at first no sign of her, then I spot her three cars over from me. There's a van with the back door open, Jess and Duncan are standing making out, Jess has her blouse unbuttoned completely, and he bends his head nuzzling her boob which are both out of the bra cups.

He is now talking to her and she shakes her head, looking my way as if telling him I was waiting for her, I couldn't quite make out what her hands were doing but the movement suggested Jess was tossing him off, more words spoken then his hands left her boobs, putting both of them on her shoulders Jess knelt down and although she was in deep shadow I could the back of her head moving back and forth, she's giving him a blowjob, he seems to be leaning back on the top step to the van, and soon I saw him grab with both hands her red hair and holding her still as he pushed his cock into her throat, seconds later his legs gave out and he sat back in the back.

Leaving him there Jess quickly came back to our car unlocking it as she did, we both got in either side she put the keys in to start before she released the handbrake Jess kissed me, giving me a taste of his cum that was still in her mouth, then sorted her top and flicking the headlights on she drove to the exit, paused again to put a hand to my cheek to turn Petrina towards her and kissed me properly and feeding me more cum, then setting off again Jess said,

"I'm sorry that happened like that, I only wanted to tease you by you finding us making out, but then when he got to my nipples I started to lose it when he fingered my clit and told me to get in the back so we could fuck, I saw you-and wanting to take you home to bed, I knew I had to get rid of him quick, but he wasn't going to cum with me just tossing him so had to blow him, sorry love"

"Why are you sorry Jess? Sorry you're such a slut, sorry he had no comfy bed to fuck you in, why sorry Jess?"

"I'm sorry that your first outing as Petrina and you did so well today, been so brave for me and I've loved being with Petrina this afternoon, I was enjoying teasing you but as usual I get so turned on by being naughty, so naughty for you darling.

I got so horny that I have to have some release, some small sexual adventure and sucking a stranger's thick cock in a dark carpark, by the way, did you see how I managed to deepthroat him without chugging? but half his cum went straight down my throat and was only able to save that bit I gave you, sorry, I'm also sorry we can't stop somewhere strip naked and have you fuck my bum here and now, cause I need sexing real bad!"

At home, Jess went straight to the fridge for the open box of white also two glasses, which of course I didn't need-seeing how I was pissed already, She took my hand sort of pulling me upstairs into the bedroom, I saw myself in the mirror and surprised to see not me-but a damn attractive woman admiring herself, Jess sat on the loo peeing, said,

"Yes you're fucking sexy, now get ready-sh*t I'm horny, need you, and George fucking-no-fuck it-you and Mr brown- boy o boy, I feel so"

She's up, kicking off her panties as both of us undo our blouses hers is off first followed by her bra, it's easy for Jess but I'm still not used to long nails, and little buttons are fiddley but did it and undid the hook at the side of the skirt so it dropped to the floor, sitting on the loo with my knickers just above my knees looking at the leafy pattern, 50% dark blue fine net, the rest thicker vine leaves, I'm lost in my drunken little world when I hear Jess moan, muttering something I didn't hear except 'yes, and big boy', rinsing my hands I glance towards the sounds she's making, Jess is laid across the bed fucking George, now I notice the buzz of it at I guess speed three of five, but over that I can hear moaning about it saying,

"Good boy fucking me so good, yes-yes deep as you can, gonna make me cum so good,"

I've gotten so hard just listening, I take the blouse off altogether and pick up the skirt, suddenly Jess is moaning -calling for Petrina to come and make love, saying,

"Petrina please, hurry I want your pussy, I want to cum, please make me cum"

Leaving the bathroom light on and turning the bedroom light off I lay beside Jess, who then turned towards me to kiss my cheek then my lips, my chest above the bra, then my belly, and finally as my legs parted, she kissed front centre then pulling the french knicker leg aside she runs her tongue over my testicle tucked up inside of me and down the crease between empty ballsac and my leg almost like she'd lick a pussy, for only like three or four licks, then she places Mr Brown's balls there pulling that leg to trap it, then light kisses to my mound, belly, chest below my bra, above, then my throat and lips again, says "I love you so", she pushed herself up to straddle my hips, her one hand moved to hold Mr Brown against her crotch, rubbing herself on that hard cock.

I look down to see her pale hand flat again this hard almost chocolate-coloured cock, there must be 3" above the hand a couple of inches below, and that was before she lifts pushing the tip towards her very wet labia lips, the 3" disappeared easily, she lifts a little and sinks moving her hand and tells me to,

"Grip him, I'm going to fuck you till you cum, then you get my ass till you fill me, then I'm fucking your ass too! then it's Jess saying,

"I'm fucking gonna Cum, I'm Cumming, fuck me, fuck harder, I'm Cummmmmmming"

Her mound is hard against mine meaning she must have over 8" of solid hard cock inside her, and she has squirting again, my panties belly, down between my legs are soaked, soon Jess is laying flat on top of me, and the cock is still lodged in her, as she is kissing me, saying I love you, thank you, she is very slowly riding me, pushing down an inch lifting a couple then sinking, asking me to grip him tight, she continued to kiss me tongue around my gums twirling around my tongue, still riding me and Mr Brown's 10" monster, her ride becoming slightly more frantic, she began to murmur about harder, then riding so much harder, quicker then muttering,

"Love you, oh my darling, yes, I'm cumming, Pete, Petrina Cumming love you fucking me, Oh my god, again"

and again I feel the flush to her neck, as she gasps, breathing harder, then just as suddenly, stops moving, her head sinks tightly against my neck so I feel the pulse in her neck, then she lifts off Mr Brown, and we both roll to one side, Mr Brown still in position but not inside, and her hand went down between us and took hold, shook it to make me release him from between my legs as well and moved it away behind her, I heard it thump on the floor, Jess cuddled up close her one leg coming up over my hip, she kissed my cheek and said,

"Fuck Petrina, that was out of this world thank you, can't wait to do it again tomorrow if you're still here after school, and Pete-if you're with me, I want you to fuck me too, but too tired and hoped to make you cum in me but I really"

"Shsss, don't worry my angel, I've already cum, I came when you did-all over me so don't fret,"

"Oh, good boy, we should go and shower but too tired, in the morning yeah?"

The next thing I remember is Jess getting back into bed having been the pee, she'd turned the light off and turned away from me pulling my arm around her, sometime later her first alarm went off which she quickly silenced, she is humping back, I woke to realise that I was hard, in her bum and she's humping me, then I notice she's masturbating, jilling her clit while fucking herself on my dick, all this ran through my mind in seconds and I just shot off, cumming in her ass, Jess pushes back as I did she too came then, and quite literary seconds later rolled of the bed onto her knees lent on the bed and kissed me and said,

"Morning my love, that was nice but I gotta go shower and get ready, see if Petrina can be here when I'm home later yeah, love you Pete, you know that?"

The shower is turned on, and Jess starts singing but I don't know the tune!

I just lay there thinking, I've just spent the last 24 hours feminised by my wife, I'm wearing French knickers, hold-ups, and a breast-form-filled bra, she came I think four or five times on a 10" cock between my legs, even squirted over me, woke up fucking my dick with her arse while jilling off, and I'm loving it all.

I'm thinking what the hell, go with the flow, might as well. Better go start her breakfast.

12