All Comments on 'She Found Out a Cuckold Story Pt. 07'

by Harst

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing story how they respect each other wishes !! Great story and great relationship between the characters

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Could turn out to be the typical story where the girlfriend completely disregards her partner who is seemingly only able to think with his dick rather than the head with the brain. But it is still early in their new relationship and there may yet be a more balanced approach.

Not that she needs it but Sarah is not quite using all of her possible weapons at her disposal against Michael. So far her visual teases are doing a pretty good number on Michael but if she has only just progressed from cute clothing to sexy clothing .... She could give Michael an even harder time if she wore fetish outfits (latex, leather that sort of thing) and/or proceeded to physically tease and deny his cock rather than restricting herself to being a visual tease.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

People need to grow up if you don’t like the story then please move on! Stop with the negativity!!

ikypsikyps8 months ago

yeah very strange for people to be reading part 7 of a story they don't like. I like it a lot, thanks for writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous