All Comments on 'Side Job'

by Missmystery1234

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

Good back story/set up.

But sex is MUCH too rushed. Too mechanical.

Needed much more in the way of foreplay.preliminaries.

Needed details of everything he did to her breasts. With her reactions. And his reactions.

Cock into ass much to quickly/abruptly. Needed more asshole teasing/playing -- maybe even some rimming -- before cock insertion.

No blowjob?

No titty fuck?

Four stars.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246019 months ago

In my entire, long life as a man I’ve never run into a guy whose sole purpose was to meet and woo a wealthy and/or powerful woman.

But in my career which dealt with many attractive women it was almost common to hear them express a wish (if not an outright goal) to find a financially successful or powerful man to snag.

In the 21st century there seems to be two categories of whores: those who sell it upfront and those who expect a longer payout.

I’m far from saying ALL women are like that, but it’s stupefying to realize how many long term whores are out there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissmystery1234@Missmystery1234
New to writing erotica, but not new to writing fiction. I write when the mood strikes. I like fast-paced, not much, or semi-unrealistic buildup. I write my fantasies, so they are personal to me.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Side Job Series Info