Side Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" I called out, running my hands through my hair and pushing it out of my face. I loved watching his body move as he thrust into me. I ran my hands up his stomach and chest. He grabbed and squeezed my tits. He pinched my nipples hard making me yowl. He pushed my legs back so they were almost behind my head. I moved my arms around hooking them so they stayed in place. He began pumping slowly causing my pussy to make wet sounds. The movement and the speed made my eyes roll back in my head.

His hands were gripped on my legs and he had a look of pleasure on his face, his mouth slightly agape and pulled into a smile. He began to speed up his thrusts, he released my legs. I grabbed his hands and intertwined our fingers. I felt another orgasm build inside me as I voluntarily contracted my muscles in a kegal. I liked being able to feel my pussy squeeze his dick.

"Oh fuck, " he breathed as I continued tightening my muscles. Suddenly I came again.

My body spasmed in pleasure as I almost lifted myself from the bed, "Fuck. Yessss Thomas," I said as an involuntary smile spread across my face as my eyes fluttered. He was watching me intently wearing the same smile.

I sat up and pushed him backward by his shoulders. I crawled over the top of him like a lioness. His eyes smoldered and he ground his teeth together as I lowered myself onto him. I gripped his sides with my fingers as I pushed him into me. I began grinding my hips slowly, rocking on him I was able to feel him hit my sweet spot. I ran my hands along his chest which was slick with sweat. He grabbed my tits and continued to play with my nipples. I leaned back on my hands and he grabbed my waist.

He thrust upward to meet my downward movements causing our bodies to slap rhythmically. He used his hand to cup my pussy and rub my clit. "Cum for me again." He mused. I stared at him in concentration, my brows furrowed and mouth hung open in an "o". "Cum for me, Piper," he bellowed.

"Keep talking," I whispered. I wanted him to be dirty. I rocked harder on his cock, I felt it twitching inside of me.

"Be a good little slut and cum on my big cock, I know you love it. I knew you'd be a good fuck and finding you naked in my bed was all the invitation I needed to fuck your brains out." He stated this through ragged breaths and concentration. I could tell he also was trying not to cum, we weren't finished yet.

That was good enough, I felt myself release my building climax. A loud moan escaped my throat that mixed with my shallow rapid breaths it sounded like I was dying.

"Cu...cu..cummmmminngggg," I wailed as I almost threw myself off of him.

He kept pumping until I stopped writhing. "Turn around." He demanded.

I did just that, I quickly got into downward dog with my ass high in the air. He slapped my ass cheeks consecutively making me howl. It stung longer than I liked but I forgot about that when I felt him slide 3 fingers into my open hole. He curled his fingers around my Gspot and pumped his fingers with enough pressure to stir my juices. I was incredibly wet and making lewd sounds with each pump.

I was racing toward another orgasm. My hips were bucking wildly and I was loud with my grunts and moans. My fingers found my clit and I feverishly began massaging the enlarged nub and came quickly. I could feel my hot wet juice coating my thighs.

"Mmm." Thomas moaned before guiding his cock back into me, driving me forward. I felt him circling my asshole with his finger. I whined letting him know I was interested. "Do you want it in your ass?"

"You can fuck my ass." I breathed. He brought his hand over my face and stuck two fingers in my mouth making me gag. I sucked and lubricated them for him. He eased them into my ass making me clench. I attempted to breathe steadily as he widened my asshole with his fingers. I heard him spit and felt a wet glob land on my tight hole.

I giggled as he removed his cock from my pussy and his large head was poking at my back door. I tried to relax my body as he pushed further into me. I groaned through my teeth. I felt myself stretching as his length entered me all of the way. I gasped at the sensations, it was a little painful but that quickly gave way to pleasure as he began to slowly fuck me.

"Ahhhhh, fuck my ass." My moans were incessant. I brought my hand back to my cunt and circled my clit slowly. His thrusts became more urgent and aggressive causing me to yelp. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back as he kept fucking me.

His eyes bore into mine. They were filled with fiery desire. I wanted him to consume me. "Yes, yes, baby keep fucking my asshole just like that," I repeated in a daze.

"Are you going to cum from being fucked in the ass?" He panted

He let go of my hair and had his arm around my chest so I was still pulled back looking at him, "Yessss make me cum with your fat cock in my slutty ass."

I was barely able to get out my words as I felt an orgasm bubbling in my insides. It had been building for a while so I hoped it would be a good one.

I felt waves crash over me as I began to feel the release, "fuck yes I'm cumming, I'm CUMMING!" I cried out as my body became limp and I dropped from his arms, my face falling into the sheets as I spasmed. I could feel his cock hardening inside me as his thrusts became more urgent.

"I'm going to fill your ass with my cum." He groaned as he almost instantly shot his load into my bowels. "Oh fuckkkkk." He sighed. I felt him relaxing as he made sure all of his delicious cum was deposited into me. He pulled out slowly and I turned around. I looked him in the eyes as I took him into my mouth and sucked up anything that was left.

He trembled with a moan and my pussy quivered with the sound of his pleasure. I flopped down on my back with a delighted sigh and he did the same.

"That was fun."

"Yes, it was." I giggled turning toward him.

"So, I've got you booked until Tuesday morning..." he trailed off and ran his fingers through my hair, "you could stay if you'd like."

"Well if that's what the doctor orders." I giggled again and kissed him. This was definitely considered a sufficient tip.

12