All Comments on 'Sigrid's Dilemma Pt. 04'

by Harry_Flashman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well, Im Manu here, the anon from prev chapter, i think I was already clear with which route and scenario go, but if you can only choose something else apart from the end, that will be the confession. I think, for the second best or for the worst (2nd best or worse to whom?), You, me, the story and other readers, the confession is the way to go to uncover the affair, anyother way I think makes things really ugly.

Good luck and seriuosly a really hard chapter for me.

P.D: Maybe a pregnancy at this time could be a pretty fu*k twist in the entire situation (i would hate that route of course, but hey, is there and if you think is good, fuc* me and go ahead).

RahulbhatnagafRahulbhatnagafabout 1 month ago

She loves the African guy .husband is a cuckold and that too a sad one

It's simple

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's taken long enough, at least end this right by the husband burning the slut and her asshole to the ground. Nothing erotic about a cheating whore.

oxa4r5toxa4r5tabout 1 month ago

loved it again

expect from the part where sigrid and marcus had their thing in public would love to see them on bed, as both of them are decent people and just lust hungry couple.

and again mentioning here love to see SIGRID HAVING A MIX BABY with marcus and later showing them to their parents stating that this mixed baby is their grandchild, this would be a proper reply to their parents who always opposed every decision of her....

SEEING A nordic women with a mixed baby would be a ultimate interracial erotica thing.

But Go ahead with ur own thoughts and don't listien to anyone wo just say to make everything right and bring every thing to normal man this story one can enjoy fantasyand fetish

just love all ur work and shared my opnion with you.....

oxa4r5toxa4r5tabout 1 month ago

loved it again

expect from the part where sigrid and marcus had their thing in public would love to see them on bed, as both of them are decent people and just lust hungry couple.

and again mentioning here love to see SIGRID HAVING A MIX BABY with marcus and later showing them to their parents stating that this mixed baby is their grandchild, this would be a proper reply to their parents who always opposed every decision of her....

SEEING A nordic women with a mixed baby would be a ultimate interracial erotica thing.

But Go ahead with ur own thoughts and don't listien to anyone wo just say to make everything right and bring every thing to normal man this story one can enjoy fantasyand fetish

just love all ur work and shared my opnion with you.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sigrid: To become more aware of her cycle (Ovulation etc).

Mother maybe becomes more unbearable.

More mental comparisons between Mags/Marcus.

Marcus: Becomes more assertive of what he wants, realising if he knocks Sigi up, she'll be his forever,

Starts taking supplements/abstains etc to ensure he wins the race and the greatest number of mobile seamen possible.

Works out Sigs cycle and sabotages his work to stay in Nordland longer and as a side effect making more work for Mags,so he spends less time at home and deteriorating their sex life further.

Conception should be missionary with her legs back with Marcus delivering his best performance to date Making Sig fully fall for him and encouraging him to give her his baby.

cannaecannaeabout 1 month ago

Any resolution to a conflict will take its toll. I had hoped for a happy ending for Sigrid. Go bless her Nordic ❤️.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story can grow to a nice lovely poly story...

KaBe45KaBe45about 1 month ago

ok ok, we all know how this is supposed to end. maybe give the story a twist, go a little saddletramp.

perhaps not all the way, just a little bit... that would be a surprise ;)

liamrouly89liamrouly89about 1 month ago

great job. It seems to me that you have talent and I hope that the problems with publishing the stories (which I do not understand, considering the quality of the text and the lack of vulgar content) do not discourage you in any way.

I like the way you present the complexity of Sigrid's dilemma, and the description of the situations that lead her to be with Marcus.

as one anonymous user mentioned, I think Marcus could interfere with Magnus's work schedule to gain his benefits with Sygrid. However, I hope that the whole thing will not end with a quick pregnancy and the whole story will last a few more chapters.

DagWentimDagWentimabout 1 month ago

Loving this story! The sex is hot, but Sigrid's thoughts, fantasies and inner turmoil are also a huge turn-on. I especially like when she thinks about being pregnant by Marcus and having his child. I also liked how Magnus kept noticing how wet Sigrid was, not knowing some of that wetness was Marcus's cum.

I also like that in this story both of the men are decent guys, treating Sigrid well. I mean, yeah, Marcus is fucking a married woman, but other than that he's a good guy. And Sigrid is a good woman, who just keeps giving in to forbidden passion. All three are sympathetic characters in their own way.

Anyway, I do hope she gets pregnant and has no idea who the father is. That would be the hottest dilemma.

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi all - thank you very much for the support and comments. I'm glad that readers are enjoying my writing and I'll try to continue to improve my writing into the future.

Hi @Anonymous/Manu - I appreciate that this topic might be confronting for some people and I think that is one of the powerful things about writing in that it allows us to explore difficult topics. The challenge for writing a story like this is to make it believable but acknowledge that you can't please all of your readers. I have already drafted the conclusion to this story and while I know it might not make everyone happy, I hope that it is realistic and provides a degree of closure. Thank you for your support and I hope that you continue to enjoy this series.

Hi @Rahulbhatnagaf - Many thanks for your feedback. Yes, she does love Marcus, but also still loves Magnus, this being the core to her dilemma. I hope that the conclusion will be provide some resolution to her dilemma.

Hi @Anonymous - Yes, Sigrid is cheating on her husband but I have tried to avoid the cliche of the bored wife who dives into bed with whoever is nearby in order to focus on her moral dilemma of whether to leave her husband or stay with him. Both options have pros and cons for her. I hope you enjoy the rest of Sigrid's story.

Hi @oxa4r5t - Thanks for the comments and I'm really pleased to see how much you've enjoyed the story so far. Having a mixed race baby is one of the options I have considered and this does become an issue for Sigrid as we move towards the conclusion. I don't want to give away the ending here but I hope that you do enjoy it when it is released in due course. Once again, thanks for the support and feedback.

Hi @Anonymous - Thanks for the feedback. You have highlighted a number of potential options for the story, some of which I have considered. As I mentioned above, the issue of pregnancy becomes more important to Sigrid as she debates which path to take. I hope you enjoy the remainder of the series and the eventual conclusion.

Hi @cannae - Yes, the mental strain that this dilemma is placing on Sigrid and Marcus is considerable which is why they have started to engage in more risky behaviour. This theme is continued further in the next part of the series. In terms of a happy ending, I don't want to spoilt it here but I hope that it does provide closure for her dilemma. Once again, thanks for the support and feedback.

Hi @KaBe45 - thanks for the feedback and comments. Although I have already drafted the conclusion to this story, I hope that it is still an interesting and enjoyable one for the readers. In terms of her behaviour moving forward, there are still a few things I'd like to explore with Sigrid's behaviour. I hope that you'll enjoy the remainder of her story.

Hi @liamrouly89 - Many thanks for the feedback and comments. I'm not sure of the exact reasons for the delays in publishing. Some stories sail through, this one for example, while others, such as the next parts of Emelie's story get delayed. I suspect it is due to the individual moderator who reviews the story. At the end of the day, I'll continue trying to get all of my stories published on here and I appreciate the support and patience. Thanks for the feedback regarding the complexity of the story. I have tried to avoid the cliches and tropes that appear in stories like this and craft something that is a little bit unique. In terms of the continuation of this series, I am very wary of it simply devolving into a series of sex scenes (appreciating though that this is erotica) or tropes (such as the bored wife mentioned above). At this stage, I have one more part to this story planned but based on this feedback, I may explore some more aspects to the story in this part before reaching the conclusion to Sigrid's story. Once again, many thanks for the feedback and interest in my writing.

oxa4r5toxa4r5tabout 1 month ago

Harry_Flashman Just here to let you know that Officer Emelie's Part 1 was released almost a month ago, and Part 4 of Sigrid's Dilemma was published on March 28th. Since then, I have been visiting your profile page every day thrice to see if further parts have been published or not. It's been a week now. I know there's no fault of yours, but could you please let us know if there was any message from the moderator regarding the delay??? Have your works been rejected?? Or did you inquire about that? This comment of mine will be reflected after two days. I hope by that time the story gets published here. BUT if the delay thing keeps happening with future works, please consider moving to some other forum and also let us know about that.

Also, the last thing I wanted to ask you about was the Email that I sent to you from the same username 4 days ago. Please do check once (a fan's request); even a two-line reply from you would be sufficient about the thing I asked you about, and that would indeed make me feel happy.

You're really a very brilliant writer , NEVER EVER STOP WRITING ABOUT NORDIC WOMEN AND AFRICAN MEN!

This Universe have a lot of potential in it from University/College to Poltics.....just many.

Sorry for my poor English. LOL

and Thank You (Do once check the mail).

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi @DagWentim - thanks for the feedback and support! The next (and final part of the series) has just been released and based on your comments, I think you'll enjoy it. I have enjoyed writing this particular series to try and emphasise some of the dilemma's we face in life when it comes to relationships. I'm certainly trying to write my main characters as ones that are multi-dimensional, just like all of us in real life. I've learnt a great deal about writing as I've developed this and the other couple of series that I've written (Astrid, Emelie, Shadows of Power) and I hope that my next series will be even better than these ones. Once again, thanks for the interest in my writing.

Hi @oxa4r5t - thanks for the feedback, I've replied to your comment that you posted on Part 1 of Emelie's series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarry_Flashman@Harry_Flashman
Hi there, I've been reading the stories on this site for several years now and have only just recently decided to publish some of my own. Some of the work that I intend to publish are re-writes of earlier stories I’ve written but I will now tend to focus on creating new stori...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES