All Comments on 'Sissy Powers Ch. 19'

by ClarasBestFriend

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
just some suggestions

I love the story series, excellent job. Some things I'd love to see happen,

1. The girls use strap ons on Leah and Leo,

2. Leo and Leah take a real cock in every hole,

3. Include some enema play.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I just reread this series again and I still hope you come back and continue it. You could do so much more considering you are dealing with a sex good and magic,what could be a better mix for a story. I did read your other stories as well and they are also very imaginative. I thought the Hucow Madame was a very inventive take on the Hucow stories. I will continue to enjoy your work and keep an eye out for anything new you post. Thanks for all the incredible stories.

Stay well and be safe.

J.D.

Ayez1982Ayez198212 months ago

Just found this series and loved it! Really wish you would continue it. Would be great if Leo/Leah was able to mix the Yin and Yang to become a trans. Also would be great to see him transfer Yang energy to the girls to give them huge cocks to fuck Leah/Leo with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userClarasBestFriend@ClarasBestFriend
I have loved reading stories on here! Some particular sub-genres and kinks really caught my fancy, and I thought of some stories I would love to read that weren't on here yet, so I am writing them! Thanks for reading, and if you want to help support me (that would be awesome...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sissy Powers Series Info