Spoiled Sorority Girls Attack Ch. 02

Story Info
The catfight rivalry heats up between the sorority girls.
3.2k words
4.4
11.3k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This is a lezdom story that focuses on catfighting, spanking, and humiliation. All characters are eighteen or older.

Chapter 2

"You should have seen her," Chloe said, holding her head up high as she was surrounded by her Zeta sisters. Sitting in the living room of the sorority house, she further explained, "I put that little bitch in her place. Now she'll never try to compete with me again."

It was the day after the epic catfight and the entitled blonde just couldn't keep her mouth shut. After defeating Abby, she was desperate to tell everyone about her dominant performance, whether they asked for it or not.

Though the story was intriguing, the other girls couldn't help but look at each other in confusion. "Did you really get into a fight with her?" one of them asked, finally speaking up. "Or is this more of a metaphorical type of thing?"

"No, I really fought her!" Chloe answered in a frustrated voice. "Why do you keep asking me that?! Is it that hard to believe I kicked her ass?"

"Kind of..." a couple girls murmured in the back. "We just never pictured you getting into... an actual fight..."

"Oh, it was an actual fight! You should have seen how battered and bruised I left her."

"You messed up her face?!"

"No, not her face," Chloe responded, rolling her eyes. "I'm talking about her ass. After I defeated her, I gave her a spanking for good measure. Oh my God, you should have seen how humiliated she was! She was crying like a little baby!"

Growing even more skeptical than before, the girls looked on as their faces became red. "You... gave her... a spanking?"

"Yes! To humiliate her! And it totally worked!"

"Okay..."

***

All day, Abby tried to put the previous night behind her, but with how sore her bottom was from the spanking, and how damaged her ego was, she found it almost impossible. The small blonde could barely show her face around her Kappa sisters, despite her belief that no one knew what happened besides Chloe.

Unfortunately, when she thought she was in the clear, one of the girls approached her and asked, "Hey Abby... are you okay?"

"Yeah..." she responded, looking around nervously. "Why wouldn't I be okay?"

"Oh, umm... I don't know... I guess I just wanted to check up on you."

Almost blowing a sigh of relief, Abby looked at her sorority sister and responded, "Well... I'm great... as usual..."

As she tried to walk away, the girl suddenly stopped her by speaking out. "Hey..."

"Yeah?"

"You disappeared last night at the party..." the girl brought up, causing Abby to go completely frozen. "Did something... come up?"

"Um... no..." Abby responded, suddenly stumbling over her words. "I... maybe I was... in the bathroom... or on the phone! Yeah! Or I went outside to see a friend... who stopped by..."

"Abby... did you run into Chloe?"

"Chloe?! I didn't even know she was there! Why would you ask that?"

Rubbing her arms uncomfortably, the sorority girl admitted, "There's a rumor going around..."

Once again, the small blonde suddenly found herself frozen as the daunting thought that others knew her embarrassing secret started to settle in. "What's... the... rumor?"

"Did... you two get into a fight?"

"What?! A fight?!" Abby squealed, nervously laughing as she avoided eye contact. "Where did you hear something so silly?!"

"Several girls have heard the same story..."

"What story?"

"That you got into a fight with her in one of the bedrooms... and... she kicked your ass..."

Slowly, Abby's face went from frightened to angry. Her eyebrows furrowed and her skin began to boil. Unable to come up with another excuse, she suddenly screamed out, "That bitch!"

***

"Where are you going?!" several Kappas asked, as they followed Abby out the door. The little blonde began stomping her way down the sidewalk with her fists balled up.

"I'm going to set the record straight!" Abby angrily mumbled underneath her breath. Despite not knowing what she was going to do, she was so furious that Chloe told others what happened, she was no longer in control of her own actions.

The Kappas followed as the angry girl marched all the way to the Zeta house. Once they were there, the ladies all realized they were about to see a confrontation right in front of their own eyes. Though they didn't want to instigate a fight, adrenaline started to surge through the group as they reached the door.

An unexpecting Zeta answered the door and was completely shocked to see how many Kappas were standing outside. "Hello...?"

"Get out of my way!" Abby demanded, as she pushed through the surprised woman. As one Kappa quickly explained the situation to the Zeta, the angry blonde made her way through the house, hellbent on finding the woman who wronged her.

Finally, Abby came to a stop when she witnessed Chloe sitting with several girls in the living room. As the two rivals made eye contact, the other Kappas and Zetas could feel the electricity as the tension began to brew.

"Well, well, well..." Chloe said, as a smirk came over her face. "Look what the cat dragged in."

Balling her fists once again, Abby yelled, "Why did you tell people about our fight?!"

"Sheesh... I'd hardly call it a fight! It was more like... a one-sided ass kicking if I had to describe it myself."

Looking embarrassed, the entitled Kapa took a step back before arguing, "It wasn't an ass kicking... It was a close fight..."

With an evil laugh, Chloe approached Abby and asked, "How about I just kick your ass again? That way, we can just show all the girls what happened the first time."

Instead of fearing the consequences, Abby just took it as an opportunity to get her revenge. "Fine by me. That way, I can get you back for attacking me last time!"

Feeling confident after her first victory, Chloe had no issue throwing the first blow this time. Though she wasn't even sure if she was the first to throw a slap during their initial catfight, she showed no hesitancy this time, pushing the smaller blonde before landing a slap right across her face.

Despite already being in a fight with her before, Abby's eyes still got big after feeling Chloe's stinging palm against her face. As she tried to slap the thicker blonde back, she was pushed onto the ground, bringing back terrible memories from the previous night.

Fortunately for the smaller blonde, she wasn't wearing a skirt like last time. Both she and Chloe were in little tank tops and shorts, so the others weren't able to see them upskirted like they were before.

Chloe jumped on top and immediately started slapping Abby in the face. Although there was a struggle, and they both began rolling around, it was the curvier blonde who finally established herself on top.

This time, however, she wasn't able to pin Abby's arms above her head. The little brat got her hands free and grabbed at Chloe's tank top, before practically ripping it over her head.

"I'm not used to seeing you with your tits covered!" Abby said with an angry voice. Then, as she completely pulled the top from her slightly larger opponent, she yelled, "Let's see those tits, like last time, you slut!"

Though Chloe was offended at first, she decided to use the exposure in her favor. She gave Abby several good slaps to the face before ripping her shirt off as well. Then, as they continued to scratch and slap at each other, she was eventually able to remove not only her own bra, but her little rival's as well.

"Just like the first time, huh?" the curvy blonde teased, pressing her larger tits against Abby's smaller bitties. Now cheek to cheek, and breast to breast with her little rival, she smiled at the other girls and said, "No wonder you're so jealous of me. Look at my tits just eating yours up! You must feel like a little boy compared to me!"

Growing desperate to fight the slightly bigger woman off, Abby reached around and grabbed Chloe by her little soft booty shorts before running them right up her crack. Then, as her opponent stumbled forward from the massive wedgie, Abby was able to push her off and jump on top.

As small as Abby was, Chloe forcefully sat up on her butt before the little blonde could pin her down. They were suddenly face to face, and Abby was on Chloe's lap with her legs wrapped around her.

All the other girls could do was watch in shock as the two entitled blondes screamed and pulled each other's hair. It was like a tug of war with their heads going back and forth and their fingers fully locked into each other's locks.

As the girls continued to scream like little bitches, Abby released one of her hands to give Chloe's dangling tit a slap. Though she thought it would give her an advantage, it suddenly left her thick opponent furious.

Chloe used all her strengths to climb up to her knees. Even though Abby was hanging on like a little monkey, the thicker blonde held her tight with one arm around her back, and the other wedging her little shorts up her crack.

Though she wasn't high in the air, the smaller blonde began to panic and flail her arms. "What are you doing? Put me down!"

Chloe gave her opponent a smack on her exposed ass. "I'm showing everyone who the better woman is," she said with a grin, before slamming herself on top of Abby and crushing her with her body weight.

"Oooohs!" came roaring from all the other girls as they watched Abby lose all her air. The smaller blonde was whimpering like a little girl as the thicker woman pinned her down.

Now fully able to hold Abby's wrists right above her head, Chloe started berating her as she rested on top. "What's wrong, little girl?" she asked, with her breasts right up against Abby's face. "Don't have so much to say now, do you?"

Already humiliated, Abby tried to hide her face from not only the other girls, but from Chloe's dangling tits as well. However, she could tell by the way she was being teased, her rival wanted her to touch those soft breasts. "Get your tits out of my face!" she whined in a high pitch.

Chloe started laughing before shoving them right in Abby's face, and even slapping her a couple times with them. "Aw, poor baby! Just admit it; I'm the better woman."

"No! Don't do this to me! You're such a bully!"

"Oh, you come to my sorority house to start a fight with me, and I'm the bully? I don't think so, little bitch!"

"You weren't supposed to tell anyone about our first fight!"

"You don't make the rules, loser! If you would have won, you would have told everyone you kicked my ass. Now everyone can see how pathetic you are!"

Abby continued to whimper as she flailed her arms and legs. However, it was obvious by her weak attempts that there was no more fight left in her. Hoping her slightly larger rival would have mercy on her, she finally gave one of Chloe's tits a light suckle.

Unfortunately, the action only left Chloe laughing at her expense. "Finally, you accepted your role, little bitch," the entitled winner said, shoving Abby's head even harder into her chest. "Now that you've done that, tell all the girls who the better woman is."

Abby looked up with fear in her eyes. Pouting from underneath, she whined, "This isn't fair! I did what you wanted and you're still going to make me do that?!"

"Just say it and I'll let you go!"

"No!"

"Fine!" Chloe yelled before getting up and grabbing her defeated opponent by the hair. Despite Abby's struggle, Chloe was able to drag her to the sofa, where she forcefully threw her over her knees. "I guess I'll just have to punish you in front of all our friends!"

Abby whimpered and struggled as hard as she could, but her thicker opponent eventually held her down firmly. She then felt Chloe pulling her hair while using her other hand to rip her little shorts down.

"Look at this!" Chloe said, patting Abby on the bottom. "I guess after the spanking I gave you last time, you didn't dare wear a thong because you knew you'd end up over my knees again."

Abby could only hang her head in shame as Chloe mocked her white panties that had little butterflies on them. However, she found herself suddenly squealing as she felt her rival giving her a massive wedgie. "Owww! What are you doing?!" she whined, turning her head back.

"I'm just enjoying these cute little panties," Chloe said, rubbing Abby's little ass cheeks as she smiled at the crowd. "These are adorable!"

"This is so humiliating!"

"Not as humiliating as the spanking I'm about to give you." Chloe responded, before pulling Abby's long hair and forcing her to look forward as she laid down the first smack on her ass. While the little blonde cried out in mercy, Chloe suddenly found herself feeling the same power she did during the first spanking.

Every smack was harder than the last, eventually causing a loud popping sound as her hand bounced off her crying opponent's little cheeks. The other girls could only watch as Chloe left Abby's little bottom completely red from the open palm smacks.

Finally defeated and humiliated, all Abby could do was put her head down and whimper, "You're the better woman!"

"What did you say?" Chloe asked, rubbing her defeated opponent's red tushy.

"I admit it! You're the better woman!"

"So what is that supposed to mean?"

"It means you can stop spanking me now! You won!"

With an evil laugh, Chloe explained, "Your chance to give up expired earlier when I had you on the ground." Then, in a shocking move, she began to pull Abby's little panties down as she continued, "Your punishment has just begun!"

"No, stop!" Abby yelled, struggling to keep her panties on with her hands. However, Chloe was eventually able to rip them down to her thighs after giving her a couple more pops on the hiney.

Despite her panties not hiding much in the first place, Abby found it so much more humiliating to have them completely down, allowing all her privates to be exposed to the other girls. Then, the bare bottom spanking had her crying from embarrassment until a different sensation took over her body.

"Her ass isn't the only thing she likes rubbed, ladies," Chloe announced as she allowed her fingers to drift closer to her victim's crotch. Though it wasn't an accident like the first time, after remembering how pathetically Abby reacted, Chloe wanted to share the embarrassing act with the world.

Sensing her curvy rival's fingers rubbing up and down her exposed pussy lips, Abby started to squirm around even harder. "Please don't touch me there!" she moaned in a pathetic voice. Unfortunately, her flailing around was to no avail, as Chloe held her down firmly and forced her to take the rubbing.

"Ooh, you're getting so wet!" Chloe teased, pleasantly surprised by the power she had over her new little bitch. Feeling Abby's juices on her fingers only encouraged her to rub harder, causing her defeated opponent to moan louder. "You're not enjoying this, are you?" Chloe asked with a grin, focusing her fingertip solely against her defeated rival's clit.

"No!" the smaller blonde pleaded as her eyes began to roll back. Unfortunately for her, somewhere along the line, her cries of pain turned into moans of pleasure. "Please stop... Ugh!"

Just like last time, Chloe pushed Abby off her lap, causing her to fall to the ground. This time, however, as the defeated blonde rubbed her poor little tushy, she quickly realized her suffering wasn't over yet.

Feeling a need to the further embarrass her opponent, Chloe took off her booty shorts, revealing a little white laced thong, and sat on Abby's face. But unlike in their previous fight, she was facing the petite blonde's lower body.

"Ugh! Get off me!" Abby moaned, realizing Chloe's voluptuous ass was right in her face. Unfortunately, all the struggling didn't get her anywhere because Chloe pinned her down by the crotch and began rubbing her again.

"Be a good girl and I'll keep rubbing you," Chloe teased, winking at the audience. She then wiggled her ass in Abby's face before asking, "How about you give it a kiss and I'll give you what you want?"

"I don't want to give it a kiss! And what the fuck do you think I want?!"

"Aww, what a shame! I can feel how wet you're getting, and I know you'd love for me to finish you off. Come on, give my ass a kiss. I think it would be beneficial for both of us."

As Chloe shoved her butt in Abby's face, the little blonde whimpered with her muffled voice, "Why do you want me to kiss your ass, anyway?"

"I know how jealous you are of my body. Though I'll admit you have more of a bubbly butt than I thought, I love the idea of a scrawny girl like you being forced to swallow her pride and submit to my superior body."

The odd combination of pleasure and humiliation was starting to get to the petite blonde. Through all her moaning, she finally as did she was told and gave Chloe's fat tushy the kiss it deserved.

"That wasn't so bad, was it? Don't you like worshiping my ass?"

"Yes!" Abby angrily answered, against her will. "I admit, I'm jealous of your body..."

Though Chloe could feel her small opponent crumbling from the pleasure, she decided to finally climb off. Now that she had what she wanted, she started to dress herself as she left Abby lying on the ground, rubbing her tushy again.

"My butt is so red!" Abby whimpered as her sorority sisters helped her get her clothes back on. "That was so humiliating!"

Now that Chloe was fully dressed, she took a seat on the couch. "Get the fuck out of my house!" she demanded, raising her nose in the air.

Surprisingly enough, the other Kappas felt sorry for the entitled woman after the humiliating punishment she suffered. As they walked Abby out the door, rubbing her back and her little bottom, she whimpered to them, "I'm going to get her back..."

"Sure you will," a couple of the Kappas responded, rolling their eyes.

At the same time, now that Abby was gone, Chloe turned her attention to her Zeta sisters. "Do you girls see what happens when you cross Chloe the wrong way?" she asked, brushing her hands off. "I'm sure none of you want to end up over Chloe's lap like that little bitch."

Though none of the Zetas responded, one sister looked at another and whispered, "She literally found the one girl she could beat and is now bragging about it like she is some kind of champion."

Rolling her eyes, the other girl whispered back, "Wow, she's going to be even more insufferable than ever..."