All Comments on 'Spoiled Sorority Girls Attack Ch. 02'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClick12 months agoAuthor

Hello! I know this story was quite short but I hope you enjoyed it. I've been having fun focusing on catfights once again. I good percentage of my fan base enjoys them.

I've actually written two books of this story (about 15 chapters total). In the second book, two sweet brunettes show up to the school and have their own encounters with the spoiled blondes. You can check it out on my Patreon.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. All feedback is welcome, including negative comments!

Amy

JcbxJcbx12 months ago

This was Great! please do more

ForeverEverForeverEver12 months ago

I love how the other girls just don't care lol

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love the idea of two bitches fighting and embarrassing each other like this but I wish it was longer

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The story did not have the quality of most of you earlier work. I think you are trying to hard to write for a specific group. Just write like you did earlier in your career.

PappasleazePappasleaze12 months ago

This was even better than the first chapter. I am glad that you kept the same victor, and in front of both sororities. I hope you continue this tale of the red tale always submitting to the superior Chloe. maybe even some of Abby's friends end up over Chloe's knee. Thanks for sharing .

Bigboy333Bigboy33312 months ago

Like this so far. Really want to see if somebody steps in and put them both in there place.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I want her to take it a step further. Like they breach that invisible lesbian/bicurious wall and they end up actually 69ing with the guise of 'humiliation' still over them. Like she has Abby go down on her, while still being on top of her, and still showing her how much she loves humiliating her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...