All Comments on 'Spring Chores'

by erikafoxx

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not bad

Well written, kinda hot, just not enough of it. 4 stars because it wasn't some mindless cheating.

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
An episode in the life of a loving couple!!

An episode in the life of a loving couple!! Maybe a little short, but episodes are like that...3*

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Decent flash story with passion needle verging in and out of red zone

Not bad at all for an abrupt, wild n' out retelling. The author has potential.

xtchrxtchrover 7 years ago
I Agree!

I agree with Lordslamdog. It is so nice to read a story about a real Loving couple. They really know what love means. Yes, this author has a lot of potential. As with all good stories, I wish it was longer. Thank you for your entertaining and loving story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong category?

Shouldn't this story be in Real Loving Wives?

But then who wants to masturbate to a real love story. Bring on the cucks and whores; yeehaw!!

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
1* For Wrong Category!

I see you want to sell books. The first rule of selling is to know what your audience wants.

Lit defines the LW category as:

"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

Obviously this story doesn't fit.

Now if you'd picked Erotic or Romantic, your story would have been on the mark and if it was something you wanted to sell you'd have the right audience.

Funny thing is, you even acknowledge you like stories where love is tested. It would be under the LW format but you didn't write that.

Back to the quill and parchment....and start over!

SelqSelqover 7 years ago
Excellent flash story

The category selection was just fine. It was a very hot scene between a loving, married couple.

Gordo, you need to understand that the "& more" part of the description of LW allows for stories exactly like this. And it's not like this is the only story about a happy, loving couple with no problems or drama.

I found this story to be well written and loved where you stopped it, leaving a good piece of the story to our imagination.

5 stars and looking forward to more stories from you.

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
@ Selq

Why is it everytime someone has to trot out that old "more" routine.

If the gold standard is : Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing." then MORE would be adding to those activities. LESS would be going back to boring old monogamous marriages. The category says MORE of that not LESS!

That makes this story LESS! Thus it's in the wrong category! 1*

There was also a sales lesson for someone that's trying to sell books (if you checked out her site) and that is: GIVE THE FKN AUDIENCE WHAT THEY CAME FOR!

MalrauxMalrauxover 7 years ago
I wish

I wish my wife acted like Beck. I wish marriage were like this. I wish.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 7 years ago
I don't understand the low score

There were a few errors but nothin to knock the score down. Sexy story!!

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 2 years ago

Powerful Wash Down

Wash up to get down and dirty, a cute love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous