Starting from Scratch Ep. 138: HEARTY BOYS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She doesn't care, I think she likes Dakota as much as I do. Which is game on for me. I don't mind sharing." He smirks, "You draw a heart on her today?"

"Yeah! Hope you don't mind."

"Hell no! More the merrier Bro."

"Sweet!"

"I'm giving her a ride home today after school. So, no Piper for me. Tell her, I'll hit that G-spot tomorrow."

"I'll hit it for you." If she let them. She was still iffy at times concerning full on sex. Touching, licking, no problem but intercourse penetration, minimal. That would of course change. The most anyone got out of her was at the football game, but technically she fucked the opposing team. But it was as a favor to Angus and the others. That alone gave them all hope. Come on, Piper was building up their desires. Once that fever pitch struck... there would never be a no ever again.

"This stock we're building is going to be a bitch carrying up to Detention without anyone seeing. It's heavy as fuck."

"We'll sneak it up there when it's finished. We've got to do it without her noticing though. I want to shock the holy hell out of that bitch."

"I say we shock her even harder by locking her in this thing and let guys who haven't had a chance to tap her sweet ass yet get some."

"You mean... betray her outside our usual group? Hell, we need to hit it before they do. Don't get ahead of yourself Bro."

"Long as everyone keeps their mouths shut I say share the wealth."

"Evil man! Evil! Tell the team to hand pick one person they trust and to keep it on the down low. When the time is right let them enjoy what we got. Even if she does find out she's not going to cut us off, we'll have her hooked."

"Got that right! Fuck just watching her in the halls gets me hard. Every day her dress gets skimpier. How much more can she lose and not strut around naked? That white dress she's got on today is see through. Ballsy as fuck."

"She can't go all the way because of the underage group. But she sure as hell pushes the limits. We all see her ass cheeks every day and yeah that white dress is hot as fuck. I saw areola pretty easy today. Butt crack too!"

"Yeah, but she doesn't bend over much unless she knows who's watching. Seeing cheeks skirt level is like wearing a bikini but we all know she's not wearing panties."

"She's breaking laws anyway by fucking students that are 18. That's why we all have to guard her with our lives and deny it if it ever goes bad."

"I know I never touched her sweet cunt." Antoine laughs with a guilty expression. Once! The second day of Detention when they had her cuffed and helpless. Pretty much sucking toes and watching her masturbate naked otherwise. They all knew what was coming eventually. So did Piper.

"Nope! None of us have. Same for Josie."

"When you tappin' Dakota?"

"Hopefully on her birthday, or soon after."

"Probably could now."

"Don't think for a second I haven't wanted to." He laughs, "I'm happy licking her for now. I want her primed and begging for it."

"Dude! You had her naked at her locker and your dick in her face alongside Robin. She's already begging for it. She wore your jizz, what more could you ask for?"

"When the time is right. You know I'm not afraid of doing her right there at her locker, in front of everybody once I get her virginity out of the way."

"You're the man."

"Hey! Spread the word to meet me in the parking lot. Anyone who hasn't drawn on Dakota should do it before I run her home."

"She's begging for attention. I say we give it to her."

"Heart attack!" Her words, he just used them.

"I'll perform the SHE P.R."

Angus chuckled, "Let's put the hinges on this yolk." Their prison device was almost complete. Job well done.

********

Final bell... loud and clear...

"So I'm not getting a ride with Angus?" Sable McKellen pouted.

"I want to be alone with him." Dakota noted feeling badly for not thinking of her sister's plight, "Away from school this time. Don't be mad."

"Fine! I'll get a ride home from Trav's mom Kelly. Don't... be stupid."

"How? It's just a ride, maybe making out."

"Uh-huh!"

"I'm not giving up my virginity yet, so chillax."

"Good! I think we should give it up together on our birthday."

"You letting Travis take yours?"

"Probably! I like Travis and I did say he could. But, Mace would be nice." She giggled. "Maybe we should switch places that night so I can have Angus too."

"Hey! I let him lick you, that's enough." Dakota nudged her sister playfully, lowering her voice so that their identity secret wasn't heard. "Gotta go, Ho! Angus is waiting outside." Unbuttoning her dress down to her belly button again now that her female led classes were said and done Dakota flashed her boobs at Sable then skipped away, letting boys see her tits dancing, ready to topple out. She was her mother's daughter.

Hurrying through the turnstile Dakota looked around for Angus, finding him talking to his buddies at the end of the sidewalk toward student parking, she shrank at the amount of eyes on her from lower class students. Pulling her dress together in passing through she released her cleavage as soon as she got by the turd herd as she called them. Little shits!

Maynard Smooth pointing out her incoming status led to Angus turning to face her, arms wide. Giddy she ran right up to him and leaped into his arms. Her feet in the air Angus held her high, her butt cheeks peeking. So much for the herd, impossible that they hadn't seen them.

Kissing him with zest Dakota found his hands relocating to her ass to hold her up better. His teammates noting cells pointing at them cock blocked the cameramen. Not one of them sounded off knowing they'd get their asses kicked for being mouthy. While the two made out Maynard took his pen and lifted her skirt whistling at Furlong's squeezing grip on her cheeks. Spotting Dewey Knowles hearts by her butt pucker he bulged his eyes wondering who got that up close and personal. "Nice!" was all he managed.

With her butt pucker shining he just went ahead and drew his own heart right next to Dewey's. Pen offered up each of his teammates circled her anus until one big connected ring of hearts were visible. Everyone loved her ass. Feeling their mischievous graffiti Dakota broke their kiss and shared an expression of awe toward Angus. "Yay! Ring around my rosy." Everyone busted up.

Resting her on her feet Angus took her hands and just swung them lovingly, "Ready to ride Beautiful?"

"Piggyback?' She suggested.

"I got her Furlong." Big Calvin chuckled and picked her up by her hips from beneath her skirt and launched her body skyward. Shrieking with laughter her legs flew wide allowing Angus, Toby, Antoine, Corey, and Danny to all saw her pink pussy. Lifted up over Calvin's head he sat her down on his shoulders. Her cunt rubbing along his neck he knew exactly how wet she was. "Alright up there Dakota?"

"Oh my God! Yes!" Lifting the front of her skirt from his head, she rubbed his thin scalp, "Onward Simba." She pointed toward the lot giggling. The guys loved her attitude these days. As he walked she peered around at the ballers and found warm smiles from every face in the posse. Cars leaving honked at her enticing Dakota to wave at everyone, no matter who they were. She was on top of the world.

Reaching his Dad's pickup truck, Angus opened the tailgate lowering it so that Calvin could kneel enough to let her crawl from his shoulders and stand on the gate. Dancing there laughing Dakota teased the entire group with her opened dress fanning it but not enough to show nipples, guys looking up her skirt sent her into yelping theatrics hiding her pussy from them but laughing at the same time.

"Sit your ass down before you fall." Angus chuckled reaching a hand high to support her in her crouch, she noting eyes pointed with a wince, "Look away!" Not one of them listened, not that she really wanted them to overt their eyes. Seated she kicked her legs back and forth.

"Am I riding in the back of the truck?" She snickered.

"Naaa! Just killing a few minutes." Angus grinned, "You said you wanted more hearts, right?"

"Yes!" Her eyes flared, "I think everyone drew one on my butthole already." She held her breath, "I can't believe you guys did that. Oh my God!"

"WE CAN!" The team spoke as one laughing. Believe it Slut! Well, future slut!

"Alright guys, she's had enough of us loving on her." Angus made it appear as if he were closing shop. As he did Dakota kicked him in the butt.

"No I haven't." Before turning to face her Angus winked at his boys then pivoted on his heel.

"Don't kick me in the balls." He laughed blocking her swaying legs. She was leaning back on her hands and smiling with a sparkling pair of diamond laden eyes. With her hands away her unbuttoned dress was offering a sweet stretch of property all the way down to her navel. Even seated as she was they could still see her pussy. "So you want more hearts then?"

"Uh huh!" She nodded nibbling her lower lip.

"You only have two buttons holding this dress together. Going to slap my hands if I open you up?" She dropped her jaw but knew she wasn't hiding much anyway.

"As long as nobody gets too fresh." One hand rises to point at each of them with a beady eye accompanying her target practice. Maybe she was Cupid, no just stupid. As she recalls her hand she watches Angus reach in and unbutton the final two. She held her breath as he softly peeled her dress wide to show off her inner thighs without any further obstruction. "Damn Dakota!" Furlong's mouth was watering.

"Now you can get fresh." She giggled. His teammates jokingly said, "HELL YES!" and tried to crowd around Angus but she panicked a bit laughing, sitting up straight to protect herself, "I meant Angus."

"We knew that." Calvin nodded, "Back it up." He encouraged them.

"They were teasing you. Relax!" Angus told her, four boys shaking their head negatively behind his back to make her giggle.

"Loan me your pen Smooth." Angus awaited his writing instrument. Once procured Angus eyes her body with curiosity, this being the first time seeing her already having hearts in intimate places besides her asshole. The heart above her pussy was pretty darn close. With his testosterone wall blocking view he puckered, "Someone loves this area more than me evidently."

He touched the heart a mere two inches above her hood, making her nibble her lower lip even harder trying to remain calm. "Luckily I have room to express my love down here." He then leans in really close and draws his own tiny little heart below the other one, the hearts bottom point literally touching her hood's crest. Her eyes bulged as her back arched slightly. Brushing his finger over her hood she gasped. "There! Good job if I say so myself." Lifting the pen up he lets Toby Mellon claim it and steps aside. Clicking the ballpoint Toby rubbed his chin.

"Let's see here." He enjoys a lengthy look at her pussy. "I think a heart should go right where your thighs crease." He uses one hand to hold her lower tummy amid her pubic hair vicinity minus the hair. His thumb lightly caressed her labia as he leaned deep as if blind to draw between her thighs. Exhaling vividly, she felt his breath on her pussy and whimpered. One by one the entire team drew hearts between her thighs in a straight line. She was trembling hard because every single boy there had grazed her pussy in some fashion without going in for the kill. With a chain of hearts aligning her inner thighs Dakota was panting heavily.

"Okay there Sweetheart?' Angus checked in, not leaving her side. He intentionally had stood by rubbing her right leg as each artist performed their task. Hair having fell over her eyes she peered up at Angus with a fiery glimmer. "I think she has enough."

"I hardly have any up here." She sits up and shockingly whips her dress wide letting both tits pop into view, nipples pointing at them with greed in their poise. The guys whistled at her perfect 34B's. It wasn't like they hadn't seen her naked earlier. Sable for that matter without knowing the truth.

"You sure? We don't want you having a panic attack." Angus moved between her legs and zeroed in on her lips, his palms to each side of her face. Kissing grew steamy in the moment, she palming his chest. Leaving her lips he began kissing her neck, she melting as her eyes looked beyond Furlong's scalp to his friends. Offering a yearning expression she lifted her legs out around his hips. Wagging her toes at them the guys took the hint and began adding to the single heart on her big toe. Each toe had a new heart on it. All while she endured his exploring lips.

Hearing feminine voices behind the team Dakota curled up slightly trying to hide behind Furlong's body. With the team turning and spreading out some Dakota found the cheerleaders joining the gathering. Robin Banks and Tina Wiles easing in beside Angus clicked their own pens.

"Deanna and Octavia can't have all the fun." Tina teased Miss McKellen sitting on the tailgate next to her caressing Dakota's hair. Moving upward to uncover her shielded eyes from her bangs she smiled. Feeling his space invaded Angus peeled from Dakota's throat and scowled at Tina first, then peering left to see Robin hopping up on the gate.

"Just showing the love to our new bestie."

"Bestie?" Dakota cocked a brow shivering after Angus had left her warm wet throat.

"Come on McKellen, you're one of us now." Robin rubbed her back, in doing so guiding Dakota's dress from her shoulders. Only clinging to her arms now, essentially Dakota was naked. Fearful a bit being so vulnerable Dakota found the girls searching for locations to ink in their own hearts. They hopped from the gate to face her, then being tasteful to show Dakota they weren't secretly malicious the girls each lifted a breast and began drawing tiny hearts around her nipples in another ring of adoration. Completing circles as Dakota lowered her chin to observe them Robin smiled, "All done! Sealed with a kiss." She leaned in and kissed her nipple which led to a tongue swirl and flicking. While tenderly nibbling, Tina followed suit on her other nipple. Angus rubbing both of Dakota's legs at once gave up one and lifted Dakota's chin to look him in the eye.

"Feeling the love yet?"

"KISS ME!" Dakota blurted out. Hovering over the scalps of the girls still flicking their tongues over Dakota's nipples Angus fulfilled her wishes. Feeling claustrophobic both Robin and Tina eased away and left them to kiss. Robin feeling left out just grabbed Tina dragging her behind Furlong's back and began kissing her. The guys around them chuckling with admiration.

Five minutes later Angus ended their lip lock and said, "Let's get you home." Guiding her dress up and back on tenderly, he buttoned her up and sealed his success with one last kiss. Dakota was cooing.

Helping her from the tailgate Angus nudged Robin and Tina back by their breasts to close it up. With his interference the girls ended their own lip loyalty and hugged Dakota. "You were amazing McKellen." Robin warmly rubbed her back. "Family now!"

"Yeah! Yeah!" Angus pulled Dakota away from them and made her follow him to the truck's passenger door, helping her up inside then closing her door. Keys jingling in the air Angus went around the front of the truck where it was less congested and climbed in. Engine fired up he turned the stereo on to the tune of the band Judas Priest and their song Burnin' Up. His Dad's CD. The lyrics saying, "Get down make love. The Time is right." Winking at Dakota she read his mind. She was soooo ready.

The Hearty Boys backing away they all headed back to the school, Detention was still in the taking. They were only a few minutes late. What was Piper Cherry going to do... give them another hour in her sweltering prison system? They were up for that.

In the end, it was Nancy that Drew.

12