Stepdaughter Shoes and Feet Pt. 12

Story Info
Stepdaughter's adventure continues.
2.5k words
4.46
2.2k
4

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife was wearing a knee length navy dress, white stockings and navy heels (a very sexy outfit that I loved to see her in). I've come to learn that people do the unexpected when they think they are alone. After she finished sniffing the double dildo that was covered in her daughter's and Katrina's pussy juices, she sat up on the bed, slipped off her panties and started fingering her pussy. Then I couldn't believe my eyes, she brought the dildo up to her mouth and started licking it all over. Unbelievable! My wife was tasting her own daughter's pussy juices! And her friend's!

After she finished licking the dildo all over, she pulled off her panties and slowly inserted the one end into her own pussy. My wife's pussy is pretty loose, so this dildo slipped in easily. After she fucked herself for several minutes, she pulled the dildo out part way, folded it over and started pushing the other into her pussy also. She managed to work the whole dildo inside her pussy and fucked herself silly with it. She had a tremendous orgasm after a few minutes of fucking herself with this dildo. Then, on the video, you could see she got startled.

She quickly pulled the dildo out of her pussy and tossed it back into the bag. She hopped up off the bed and left the room. Judging by the time, she had heard us pull in the driveway. There was nothing on the video for quite some time and then Sherry went into her room. Immediately she noticed that there were panties on her bed. My wife had forgotten to take her dirty panties with her. I was so horny, I stopped the video and went upstairs to the wife. Luckily, she was just laying in bed reading with her outfit still on. I offered to rub her feet and I slipped off her one navy heel. Her feet were damp and smelled great. I parted her legs slightly as I rubbed her foot and said to her "no panties....that's pretty kinky". The look on her face was priceless. Right then she realized she had left them on her daughter's bed. I finished rubbing her damp feet and then I had to have her. I left her clothes on and fucked her harder than ever. Her pussy was so loose and I loved how it felt. I dumped a massive load inside her. I couldn't wait to get back to the video.

After I finished up with the wife, I grabbed my stepdaughter's shoes and went down to my computer to see what she had been up to. The video recording was dark as she had apparently called it a day. I rolled back the video to the point where she noticed the panties on her bed. I could hear her on the video asking herself whose panties these were and I could almost see the light come on. She must have recognized the brand as her mom's. My wife usually buys one particular brand of Hanes panties and always in either white or black. This particular pair was white. Sherry sat on her bed, with the panties in hand, thinking.

After a few minutes, I heard her say something like "damn mom, your panties are soaked" and then "what the heck" with a shrug and took a sniff of the crotch. Then she took a taste of her mother's panties with her tongue! I put her one shoe, still incredibly damp from earlier, on my cock and continued to watch. She sniffed and tasted the crotch again and then started rubbing the crotch on her own pussy. She was getting excited by her mom's damp panties! All of the sudden her ears perked up and she turned her head. I think she could hear me fucking her mother. Sherry then grabbed the double dildo, which had to have been still wet from my wife's pussy, and used it to push her mother's panties inside her pussy. Sherry pushed them all the way in and then started fucking herself with the dildo. She was soon plunging the dildo deep into her body. After she reached an orgasm, she pulled the dildo out and tossed it into her bag. That dildo now had been in three pussies today and not cleaned.! Sherry reached her fingers deep into her pussy to retrieve her mother's panties. Once she had them out, she sniffed them and said "perfect".

The next day was fairly uneventful. My wife and stepdaughter lounged around the house most of the day in just oversized pajama t-shirts. I was pretty happy about that because I kept getting glimpses of both of their pussies. I dreamed of a way to get them both in bed but knew that was unlikely. The thought of mother and daughter pussies together made me hard. Monday morning was business as usual. My wife was taking off on a business trip for a few days and Sherry was back to her regular 12 hour day. My wife was up and gone fairly early. I was giving Sherry a ride to work, so I watched her get dressed on the video. As usual, she slipped her remote vibrator into her panties and put on a nice wine colored dress with black hose and her usual black flats.

As we were getting in the car, Sherry said she forgot something and ran back into the house. She came back out and away we went. I had a little surprise for her this morning. I brought my remote for her vibrator. As soon as we pulled out of the driveway, I turned her vibrator on. She jumped. I kept the conversation going with her and I could tell she was struggling. All of the sudden, she slipped her shoes off and stretched her legs right out. I stopped the conversation and just watched her as much as I could while driving. She was so lost in her own pleasure, she didn't notice me at all. She put her purse on her lap to cover what she was trying to do. I could see her hike her skirt up and reach towards her panties but it was too late. Her feet were curling and she went into an orgasm. She was biting her lip to contain her moans. After she finished her orgasm, I just let the vibrator run. I soon saw her reach into her purse. She must have shut the vibrator off with her own remote.

I dropped her off at work and said I would pick her up when she was done. I got home hours before Sherry needed a ride and decided to go looking for those panties of her mother's. I found them neatly folded in my wife's panty drawer, right on top. Sherry was up to something and I decided to throw a wrench in the works. After an hour or so, the phone rang and it was Angela. She said she would be home this weekend and was wondering if anything was new. I told her that lots of things had happened and I couldn't wait to tell her.

After I got off the phone with Angela, I pulled out my wife's panties and found they were still damp from my stepdaughter's pussy orgasm on them. I was so horny smelling these panties that I cummed in the crotch of them. Then I folded them neatly and put them back in her panty drawer. The next morning I nearly blew a load as I saw my wife put the panties on that had been cummed on by me and her own daughter.

As soon as Friday arrived, I couldn't wait for Angela to come over for a visit. As luck would have it, she called hours before either my wife or stepdaughter would be home and I told her to come right over. She was wearing a skimpy summer dress and her gorgeous black flats. As soon as she got in the door, she grabbed me and kissed me deeply on the lips. I lifted her onto the island in the kitchen, hiked her skirt up and found she wasn't wearing any panties. My cock was rock hard and I slipped my pants down and plunged right into her ready pussy. I grabbed her ankles and started pounding her pussy hard.

After a a few minutes, Angela stopped me and slipped one of her flats off and slid my cock into it. I pushed my cock with her flat on it into her pussy. Her pussy is so loose and wet that I was able to slide right in. I pounded her hard and let a massive load go inside her shoe and pussy. After I pulled out, she took her shoe off my cock and slipped it right back onto her bare foot. You could see her pussy juices all over her shoe. I had an idea and told Angela I would get her some panties. I went through the laundry pile and found my wife's dirty, cummed-on panties and a pair of Sherry's dirty panties. I told Angela what I was up to and she was happy to go along. I pushed my wife's dirty panties into Angela's pussy and put Sherry's panties on her. She told me she would keep them in her pussy until later. Her and Sherry were going out partying and would be back early to finish drinking at our house.

It would be a couple more hours before my wife and Sherry got home, so Angela and I sat in Sherry's room chatting about what had happened over the last couple of weeks. Angela said she was getting so hot hearing about Sherry and Katrina fucking and said she couldn't wait to fuck Katrina too. Angela then laid back on Sherry's bed and asked me to fuck her again. I turned her over to take her from behind. I hiked her dress over her ass and slipped my cock into her waiting pussy.

I could feel my wife's panties against the head of my cock as I entered her. I slowly slid my cock in, enjoying the feeling of her hot pussy and just held myself deep inside her for a moment. I couldn't believe I was fucking my stepdaughter's best friend right in her bed. I started thrusting her hard. I only lasted a few minutes and I cummed deep inside her panty filled pussy. I slid out and told her to stay there. I grabbed the biggest, thickest dildo out of my stepdaughter's bag and rammed it into Angela's pussy. I fucked her pussy so hard with the dildo. I grabbed a pair of Sherry's black 3" heels. I slid the dildo out and replaced it with one of Sherry's heels. I fucked her pussy with the one heel then switched and fucked her with the other. Both shoes were soaked in her pussy juices. After Angela's pussy took a vicious pounding, I gently licked her pussy and clit until she had an orgasm. I instructed her to get Sherry to wear the heels I just fucked her pussy with.

Soon the wife and Sherry got home. My wife quickly changed and went back out. She was going to a friend's house for the evening and I was going to be home alone. I went down on my computer to watch Angela and Sherry getting dolled up to go out for the evening.

Sherry and Angela were in Angela's bedroom and I was watching them on cam again. Sherry joked to Angela how much her room smelled of pussy and Angela laughed. It was funny because she was probably smelling Angela's pussy from the afternoon we had together in there. Angela then told Sherry how much she missed her and wanted to make love to her. Angela then guided my stepdaughter onto her bed and slipped off one of her very well worn (and cummed in) flats. She put the shoe up to her nose and sniffed it, then she darted her tongue inside and licked it. Knowing the Angela was tasting a combination of Sherry's foot sweat and my cum drove me wild.

I quickly ran upstairs and grabbed the shoes Angela had worn over. I slipped one on my cock and watched the show. Angela put the shoe back on Sherry's foot and did the same with the other shoe. Angela then started licking her way up Sherry's legs towards her pussy. In the meantime, Angela was reaching into her own pussy and pulling out the panties I stuffed inside her. She wasn't following our plan but what came next made everything OK. She ate my stepdaughter's pussy and then stuffed my wife's panties up inside her. She kept licking her pussy then shoved the other pair in her pussy too. Angela starting fucking her pussy with the toe of Sherry's black 3" heel. Not only was she penetrating my stepdaughter deep with her shoe, she was shoving the dirty panties deep inside her. I blew a monster load in Angela's shoe. Without any clean up, I set that shoe down and slipped her other shoe on my cock.

After fucking Sherry's pussy with the one shoe, she set it down and fucked Sherry with the other heel. She brought my stepdaughter to an exquisite orgasm. I blew a load in Angela's other shoe. Even on the video, I could see Sherry's shoes were soaked with her pussy juices. The two girls made out and cuddled for a while, then got up and started getting dressed. I noticed that Sherry still had the panties inside her pussy. The girls were dressed to kill. Short, tight dresses, hose and they did each other's hair.

Angela insisted that Sherry wear the shoes she just fucked her pussy with; so she did. She said they weren't her sexiest shoes but Angela said they were because of where they had been. I quickly put Angela's shoes back and waited for the girls to emerge. When they came out, I complimented them on how gorgeous they looked but I asked Sherry why her shoes were wet. She looked at me uncomfortably and said she hadn't noticed but thought they went with her outfit. I told her they were all stained and asked if I could clean them for her. She quickly refused and, of course, I knew why. I was playing the game. I asked Angela if she was going without shoes (because she didn't have any on) and she said she was going to wear the ones she had been wearing. It was so awesome watching her slip her shoes on with my fresh loads in them. She looked right at me when she realized they were soaked. I asked her if everything was alright and she just said "they feel better than they ever have". It blew my mind. I could hardly wait until the girls got back from their fun.