All Comments on 'Still Waters Ch. 11'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you.

You finished it! Thank you so much.

I know this was hard for you and I hope it was in some way cathartic.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago
Better than expected

Good reading and good writing. Thank you.

MySecretSideMySecretSideabout 4 years ago
Welcome back

I'm glad you at least gave us some sense of closure. Will you continue with this pack or start a whole new venture. Either way, I'll be here.

Fefe1969Fefe1969about 4 years ago
Thank you

Thank you.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

Thanks everyone for reading.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous: Finished it!

Yes, it has helped tremendously. I realized that like Bertha, I need to find me. I e been so many things to others, but I've often forgotten about myself. Losing a lived one hits hard, but you can survive it. Thank you for reading and sticking with me through it all.

FBT

RheamistressRheamistressabout 4 years ago

Thank you, my friend, for this ending to a great story. May God be with you.

RheamistressRheamistressabout 4 years ago

Thank you, My Friend, for a great ending to this wonderful story. May God be with you.

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsabout 4 years ago

Thank you for a very sensitive and caring ending to this story. Many stories dont need to have sex scenes in them. The romance in this chapter was very sweet and let the reader use their imagination to fill in the rest.

I hope that we will read more of your stories in the future. There is plenty for you left to tell. Thank you again for sharing your stories and your life with us.

DJ

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 3 years ago

Very enjoyable series and glad to see it ended well. You wrote some very enjoyable stories look forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES