Strange Days Ch. 66-68

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

"More," she whispered in my ear.

I shivered and started moving again, my cock so fucking hard inside her, swelling with need. I had to really work my hips back and forth, she was so tight now, or I was just that big. Either way, it was incredible. Violet was kissing my neck, my ear, my jaw. I fucked her faster and we strained to keep quiet. As my pleasure built, I realized we weren't being quiet so that we didn't wake anyone up.

We weren't fucking. We weren't animals. We were two people that cared about each other, friends, lovers. I wasn'tin love with Violet, but I loved her dearly. We were being quiet out of guilt, because we were making love.

Violet was whimpering against my neck, and I could feel her tears of joy on my skin. Her sweat slickened skin slid smoothly against each other. She was so soft inside, felt so good. I came inside her and brought her with me, burying myself deep until the last of my cum spilled into her.

"Gawd, Amy," she cried softly, kissing my neck again, then my ear. She shivered and asked breathily, "Can you go again?"

I felt my cock lurch inside her, still hard as ever, so I nodded.

Violet leaned back with her hands on the table behind her. She spread her legs as wide as possible and set her feet up on the table. I drew almost completely out of her and pushed back in, but there was so much cum in her that there wasn't much friction. Drawing my hips back, I let my cock pop out of her. Violet flexed her abdomen and white cream spilled out of her sex to splatter on the floor.

I'd done that. I'd fucked her wide open and filled her with cum. It just did it for me.

I shoved my cock back inside her, felt her sex hug my length tightly while I fucked her. Her thighs started shaking with strain, so I wrapped my arms around them and held her legs open. Her chest was heaving with labored breaths, her entire body glistening with sweat, breasts thrust proudly into the air, nipples so very hard. I gazed into her eyes and fucked her through a deep vaginal climax, so powerful that she fell flat on her back onto the table with a loud thunk.

She went prone, but I wasn't finished. I fucked her limp body, used her to take my pleasure, but just as I was about to come again, Violet pushed herself back up and pushed against my hip. My cock popped out of her and she fisted her hand up and down my length hovering over her body. I bit my hand again and came. Hot cum sprayed out of me in thick white ropes, liberally painting her body. Violet jerked three huge shots out of me that sprayed well beyond her onto the table. The last of my cum spit out over her heaving chest.

Her skin was coated with huge thick globs of spunk, and it was sexy as hell. I'd marked her with my cum, and she loved it, and I adored that she was my little cum slut. When I looked up at her, she licked her lips, some of my cum having managed to find her face. Violet swallowed the big gob and sat upright, mashing her mouth against mine.

"You're still hard," she breathed against my mouth.

She was right.

We fucked each other until the sky outside turned purple with the rising sun. I took Violet on her stomach, her knees up on the table, legs spread wide. She rode me in a chair that creaked far too loudly for our comfort. We finished on the floor with me on top, my cock spilling into her until thick cream gushed out between us. We finished holding each other so close, so intimately.

"I love you," she said, so softly that I almost didn't hear it.

In that moment, I knew two things.

One, I would never tire of Violet. She was my dear friend, so important to me, and while there wasn't enough of me left to love her the way she wanted, I would forever love her as much as I could. Two, I was absolutely certain that Holly wouldnot be happy if she found us like this.

Yep, there was definitely some guilt there. In a way, I knew what Violet and I were doing was wrong to Holly - but oddly, for me, not wrong to Sarah - because it wasn't just sex. It was far more. But when I pushed up onto my arms to see her, to gaze into her big beautiful eyes, to kiss her lovely mouth, and when I walked her to her room, gave her another kiss and hesitated to let her go, a big part of me believed it was worth it.

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers