All Comments on 'Strangers'

by Einreb

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
lionelhellgatelionelhellgateover 17 years ago
Very Hot First Submission

I know that you want complete control but you'll have to guess whether I mean your written submission or my submission to your power. Your story is very hot. It is slow and tantalizing like good wine and slow patient lovemaking. I would certainly love to have you control me. I think you should have cum with the dildo though and tortured him some more. Does your character always dress down in jeans or can she be elegant or kinky or nasty or ???? I'm really looking forward to your next SUBmission.

only_more_soonly_more_soover 17 years ago
Enjoyable First Story

First of all, congratulations on your first story. I enjoyed it and I'm curious about what the future might bring.

I am a bit curious why you didn't submit this as a BDSM story, since it is about voluntary control as opposed to hypnotically/psychically applied control. But that didn't stop me from enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Need More Stories Like This

Most stories with the woman being in charge end up being a painful BDSM thing. Thats where this story shines --- the woman expresses her control withOUT making it a painful experience for the guy. We need more stories like this where DESPITE being in CONTROL, the woman does NOT deny the man her love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous