All Comments on 'Supporting Our Veterans Pt. 04'

by Birdfan480

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Great series.... Pz add more experiences as she has discovered herself... and you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
your choice

You need one more tie to tie tightly around either her or your own neck; tightly enough to restrict blood flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If you're going to play BDSM games

At least do use the courtesy or have the smarts to post it in BDSM. Or Fetish. This was complete garbage.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please.

Very sexy story, I hope you continue writing about Christine and others. I get hard reading your stories and always need to jerk off, thank you . Tony

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh look

26thNC is posting anonymously and whining about the category again. You whine more than a kid in the candy aisle at the grocery store when mommy tells you NO.

Keep writing and posting what you want Birdfan480. Ignore the idiots.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
26thNC

Don't post anonymously, cause he isn't a cowardly cuck like you. Also, I don't give a rat's ass where you post your crappy stories. They're just as bad no.matter where they are .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
26thnc

Skunk. Piece oft shit. Sonovssbitch. Asshole asshole. Skunk

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@26thNC

If you could have kept your mouth shut, I wouldn't have known about this story. So thanks, asshole.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love how the Vet is opening the couple up sexually, instructing them to do things they never thought the other person would do. I love it. Can’t wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBirdfan480@Birdfan480
Husband, married to a fantastic woman for over 25 years. She is mom to our two children. She has inspired some of the stories, but most are works of fiction. Love to hear your feedback on stories as they keep me writing.