All Comments on 'Swinging Palms Ch. 02'

by Dread_Pirate_Kedar

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

love where this is going

lorishub791lorishub7913 months ago

good story so far

Poacher11Poacher113 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapter now. A fun story of a weekend break

Regguy69Regguy693 months ago

Unlike cuckold and hotwife, swinging is a couple's event and there is no attempt to belittle anyone or play on their insecurities and emotional illnesses. It's not for me, as I think it diminishes the marital relationship, but I understand why others might find it appealing. The soft Swing is like training wheels. the story is well written, thanks for sharing.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino3 months ago

Methinks they be playing with fire, going into a swinging relationship shouldn’t be taken without full discussion and consent of all concerned.

MsVanilla69MsVanilla693 months ago

Seems to look like it will be more then the palms swinging pretty soon all four seem to be ready for some fun , nice lead into it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

And that's a divorce or two. Idiots.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The story is incomplete. Did they or didn't they?

Ridiculous69Ridiculous693 months ago

You’re no pirate since they don’t like to share their booty.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

There’s a cuck in this somewhere. One of the wives will cheat in this unsustainable “lifestyle “.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreader3 months ago

Nice prelude to the next chapter. No penetration, oops, it just slipped in by accident....no, leave it there it feels so good, but don't cum inside me....oops again....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very well written and it's a story about something that has a reasonable possibility of actually happening. It ended on the right note and another chapter could ruin it. An especially good story that has no 10" cocks or massive tits and a fuck me every other line. Also it has no repetitive scenes. One time a friend of mine asked the question - once you have a handful what do you do with the rest? From my young (now in my 80's) experience I learned that once you have them in hand all sizes feel good. One thing that baffles me is that some who read these stories always chriticize them as being awful life styles and marriage wreckers. Then why in hell do they read them? They all concentrate on having sex with someone they shouldn't have. I've already read your friend of my wife story and will remaining ones plus I will keep your name and look forward to more. Thanks for giving an old man a tingle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDread_Pirate_Kedar@Dread_Pirate_Kedar
Married guy who’s got an English degree and a ton of experience and ideas. Will add more as I can get the words to paper.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES