All Comments on 'Taking My Beth'

by a10shingter

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Inconsistencies

As soon as she revealed her fantasy, I thought of the possibility of her turning him in; I thought you had missed it. Yet he was smart enough to think of it, but so stupid as to perform the rape in front of a witness, who could have been a park policeman watching the park at night. Even cops masturbate (probably). The only clever resolution would have been to get her to write down her wishes and postmark them prior to the deed. Moreover, since he liked her so much, what made him think such blatant exhibitionism would be part of her fantasy or even acceptable to her. Realistically, he would have done it in a safer situation. I'm sure there would be many, but at least we know that her car would have been more private than the middle of the park. Actually, the best scenario would have been in his room, right after she told him the fantasy. Finally, some fantasies are best left as such, especially with your future wife, rather than expose her to so much danger. The stranger could have raped and killed her, blaming it on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Improvement needed

If you're planning on writing a novel for mainstream publication, I'd suggest mastering the rules of grammar and punctuation would be a good thing to start with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous