Tales from the Natural Order Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It struck me that I was putting the final touches to Susan's preparations for her date with Raoul and it had become very important for me to make sure that she was perfect for our new Master. It was just what a good cuckold should do and as I gazed at her beauty, now encased in its white silky passion enhancement, I knew that I had done a good job. She was ready for her powerful Black Master in every way possible.

Susan, just like I had, helped me to finish off the securing of my white stockings to the suspended belt and then stood back to admire the effect.

"I knew that one day you would accept being cuckolded David," she said as she stood up after securing the last suspenders fastener, "but I often wondered if you would fully 'fem up'."

"So I guess you have your answer."

"I have indeed," she replied, "and you look lovely."

"Thank you Mistress," I replied as I reached for the dress I had laid out for her on the bed.

"You're welcome," she replied as she stepped into the blue knee-length shiny dress and pulled it up for me to secure the back with its zip and hook/eyelet arrangement. She was ready, and so was I.

There was no question that I would wear 'manly' clothes over my feminized underwear to greet my Wife's Lover when he would arrive at our house. I had made the commitment to 'femydom' and Raoul knew it, so it would have been inappropriate for me to welcome our Master dressed like an real man.

The headlights of his Jaguar bathed the house in a bright bluish light as he pulled onto our drive from the quiet country road in front of our house. The gravel crunched, the lights extinguished, the car door slammed, and within seconds my Wife's Lover was at the door.

I made a move for the door, but was stopped by Susan saying, "Don't bother cuckold, I gave him my key before we left Crete."

Raoul swept into the room like a minor tornado. The look in his eyes and his general demeanour exuded his wish to mate with Susan and I could see her own body language mirrored that beautiful carnal desire. They were hot for each other and I was under no illusions as to just how soon they would be naked and joined together in lascivious pleasure.

Susan, of course, moved across to him and melted against his massive frame as he wrapped his strong arms around her. Looking directly back at me, she commenced to rotate her soft round arse against his bulging groin, making sure that we both knew that she was more than ready to be mounted by her Master.

"Cuckold has made an effort for you tonight Master," she said -- still rotating, "doesn't he look lovely!"

"Very commendable David," he commented, "but are you enjoying your new-found lifestyle."

"Not a 'lifestyle Master," I replied, "it's my new way of life. This is me now -- forever!"

"Okay cuckold," he said as he steered Susan to the door, "do you have anything else to say before I take your Wife back to my house and bed her?"

"No Master," I replied, "but I want to tell you something that I have been thinking about for a while now."

Susan looked exasperated but stood waiting for my bombshell, "I'm going to leave my job and start out on my own."

"About bloody time," she said and left with her Master.

And I stood in my pretty white underwear for the first night of my real cuckolding. No longer a holiday fling, but a new way of life.

12