The 5 Stages of... Submission?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress led me to her car once again, and I didn't make the mistake of expecting to sit in the passenger seat. I am not a passenger, but a seat for my worthy Mistress. She opened her door and without missing a beat, I stepped in and scrunched myself under the steering wheel on the floor of the car. With my neck craned, head tilted back and laying flat, I became the driver's seat. Mistress let out a laugh as she looked down as me. She gently stroked my hair back before climbing in and on top of me.

Once again, my face was where it belonged underneath her substantial ass. The thin and stretchy material of her leggings were drenched in sweat from her workout and the heat. A couple drops splashed onto my face and into my mouth. The salty taste of the sweat from her ass and the smelly stench of her ass bombarded my senses. It was euphoric.

"I'm going to sit down on your face now, pet. You better be a good seat for me because this ride is only 10 minutes. Take a deep breath"

I did as my Mistress instructed me and inhaled as deeply as my lungs permitted. Soon, my whole world was was darkness as I was smothered by her juicy ass. My face was now sopping wet with her sweat and my nose was just barely prodding her asshole. I couldn't breathe and this time I refused to struggle.

I refused to struggle against my rightful place, to cause my Mistress discomfort. I am merely a seat for her to use as she pleases. Alas, I finally submitted to Mistress completely. Every little bump in the road sent me deeper into Mistress' warm ass and she didn't seem to be letting up anytime soon. I felt myself getting light-headed, but remained strong in my will to serve Mistress as her facesitting pet. As I mentioned before, quitting my job sealed my fate. I only hope that I made the right choice.

----------------------------

To be continued...

----------------------------

As always, thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this part in Nila's journey as much of it was setting up the story for the next parts. There is more to come, and please leave your thoughts in the comments! Any further ideas are appreciated ;)

-birdsongstories

12