All Comments on 'The Adventures of Boipussy Pt. 03'

by flatiron2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
scargazerscargazer11 months ago

Just wondering out loud, will we see Carlos pull out of his funk during this series?

Exluke1Exluke111 months ago

Another great chapter moving the story forward and the characters content to spend most of their romantic weekend alone in Pete’s apartment cuddling and having time to pleasure one another. The “I think I love you” they had been expressing have confidently matured into “I love you” statements.

The mention of Ash being a bad boy and getting Pete into trouble sounds a little like foreshadowing since Pete has been a “good boy” doing well in law school for example. I hope Ash is just balancing out Pete’s life and time and bringing him joy as he has been really so shy that he’s not had many relationships.

Your descriptions of the bands activities and Pete’s knowledge of the songs is great. I’m curious to know a few of those songs choruses or pertinent lyrics if they pertain to their budding relationship. It was hot to hear Ash’s confession of how much this whole weekend meant to him and Pete being given the honor of inserting the buttplug and the teasing Ash received during the process.

Carlos reaction was priceless when he saw Pete on drums! His initial worry being reasonably put aside knowing Pete’s character is too good to change bands without telling him first. Ash’s naked performance was hilarious and Pete is probably right to be concerned about Ash needing to be careful so that he doesn’t get arrested!

It was touching when Carlos came backstage and he shed a tear when Pete affirmed his commitment to A2M as it’s drummer as they hopefully gain more recognition and grow.

There are lots of ways that the plot might take from here and I’m excited to see where it takes them! Thanks for another great chapter!

flatiron2flatiron210 months agoAuthor

scargazer - yes, in the next chapter :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous