The Bimbo App Bimbos in Paradise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dumped more and more of my cum into Kakalina's pussy. I filled her twat up with all that I had. It was just amazing to flood her cunt with so much spunk. The heat swept through me. I spurted over and over into her twat.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, her pussy milking me.

"You're floodying my pussy with all your goody cummies!" whimpered Kakalina.

"Lucky ducky bimboy-slutty!" moaned Natalie. "Ooh, ooh, that's so goody!"

"Yes!" I growled, spurting more of my spunk into Kakalina's cunt.

I filled her to the brim with my spunk. I felt so damned good. I panted, the pleasure washing through me. Her hot pussy spasmed around me a few more times. I felt so good. I pulled my cock out of her cunt and rose.

"Let's go to the kitchen so you can meet my mom, the bimbo-cook," I said. "You'll be working so closely with her."

"Yay!" the two bimbos squealed.

I put my cock away and led them out of my office. Iolana was getting fucked by a Black guy that must be checking in. Good, good, that was all three new rooms filled. I hummed as I crossed the lobby and entered the restaurant. I led the two bimbos back to the kitchen.

My delicious mom was working only in her apron.

To be continued...