The Boyfriend Pt. 44

Story Info
Blake has a wild fantasy during her show.
2.6k words
4.79
2.2k
2

Part 44 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boyfriend Part XLIV: Too Many Orgasms

Blake

As Blake held the big, blued metal buttplug up to the camera, her gaze flickered to the keyboard for a moment. She hadn't really had a chance to message Liam since he'd first logged on. Hadn't really thought to. And it seemed there was the same on his end.

I'm going to count that as a good thing.

If he wasn't messaging her, hopefully his hands were occupied.

Blake smirked at that.

Ugh, I wish I could see how much he's struggling to last. How fucking hard I'm making him.

She would have to do that at some point, when they could both safely video chat uninterrupted for a while.

But not right now. Now, Blake was putting on a show, and she was just getting to the good part.

"Alright, dudes," she said turning around and presenting her ass to the camera. She wiggled it briefly, and felt a slight twinge of disappointment at the lack of any jingling bells. Which then made her laugh.

Fuck, I'm getting loopy. Too many orgasms.

Part of her mind wanted to argue that there was no such thing, but she knew exactly how her brain started to go if she came too much. It wasn't the same as going into subspace, but sometimes it was very similar to getting drunk. Not that she did that too often.

"I'm gonna have to be on my knees for this one," she told her viewers as she knelt down, putting a pillow underneath her knees and arching her back so her ass looked fantastic on the camera, "Otherwise I won't be able to spread my cheeks wide enough to get this massive thing in me."

The plug wasn't that big. She'd taken bigger--the base wasn't even as big around as Liam's cock--but that would have been a whole different show, and she usually didn't like doing shows where she stretched her ass or put things deep up there. Those needed a lot more careful preparation, and in those she didn't necessarily interact as much as she usually likes to with her fans. For those occasions, she was all in her head.

Doing that with Liam might be nice though. Even if he can't fuck my ass yet, I didn't make any rules saying I couldn't tease the fuck out of him by showing him what I can do.

Cackling to herself, Blake looked over her shoulder at the screen, holding the lubed-up blue plug with its clear gem on the end up to the camera. It was about two and a half inches at its widest point. She'd had trouble finding one exactly like this that was that big, because most gem plugs or two sizes small or medium.

Fuck, it's gonna feel so good.

And it would help prep her for one of the other presents.

Blake grinned at the camera as she touched the plugs cool, slippery tip to the slightly parted ring of muscles between her cheeks.

"I'm gonna take this one slow, dudes. But I know you're gonna fucking love it."

Not too slow, though. She still needed to make herself cum once she had the plug in--though that definitely wouldn't be hard at this point, especially with how thick the plug was--and she had five more presents after that.

She'd be able to make things a little bit easier and more pleasurable for herself after this though, with the way she'd picked the presents. Especially if they picked them in a certain order.

Blake gasped, shivering as she pressed the plug gently against her ass. It wasn't even really in her yet, but her ass wanted it. It was like that whenever she put anything in her ass, which was why she had to be careful around Liam, and was actually glad he wasn't here for this like he had been with her one show. If she wasn't careful and got a bit too worked up and needy after playing with her ass, she might throw her rules out the window under the right circumstances.

I'll just have to make sure to get in some nice sessions while I'm here and it's not possible for me to go jump on Liam's big fucking perfect cock.

Blake gasped again, shuddering at the thought of teasing just him like this, but with some even more ridiculous toys. She hadn't brought her favorite ones with her, but thankfully there were some good stores in Portland, and she'd have room to take them back with her.

"Oh, fuck, this feels good, dudes," she moaned as she worked the plug into her ass, taking her time and teasing the edge of her asshole with the tip of the plug every now and then as she worked it just a little bit deeper. Little gentle pumps, opening up her ass just a bit wider each time.

She was already soaked from her five previous orgasms, but with the way she was teasing herself, she was fucking dripping down her thighs now.

Fuck, I wish Liam was here. I could kneel over his face and he could eat me out while I'm playing with my ass, teasing him with what he can't have yet.

A shot of arousal spiked through her at that, then grew even stronger as she had an even more sadistic idea.

I could tell him he's only allowed to lick what drips down my thighs. He loves tasting my pussy so much, and it'll be millimeters from his face, from his perfect fucking lips, but he's not allowed to taste it unless I say so.

Blake moaned, fantasizing about dominating her boyfriend that way. Whips and chains were flashy, but not for her. All she needed was a good fucking boy to tease and deny until he fucking exploded. If she wanted things to be completely in her control, she could tie him up with some scarves or some ties and make his cock literally explode, and if she wanted him to lose control and figuratively explode and fuck her into oblivion, then she'd forgo the ties. Both outcomes were equally fucking incredible for her.

Fuck, if I keep thinking about doing those sorts of things to Liam, I'm not going to be able to focus on the show.

Taking a deep shuddering breath, Blake forced the delicious thoughts of teasing her wonderful boyfriend from her mind, and looked back to the screen of her laptop.

She focused on bantering with her audience a bit more as she worked the plug deeper and deeper. She very quickly remembered that focusing on her audience was a good thing, as joking around with them and addressing them rather than just getting into her own head brought her more surprise tips. She'd make a killing on this show either way with the tip goals that she'd set for the different presence, but she wasn't going to give up any extra money.

Maybe I can do a few more shows where it's mostly that while I'm on break.

Her grandparents might wonder where she was, but she could just say she was doing things at the house, or going through her stuff. She didn't always have time for longer shows where she just sat around naked or in skimpy clothes and shot the shit with her viewers, occasionally teasing them and maybe masturbating at the end, but mostly just being a goofball and talking with them. Those shows took longer to get going, but once they got going and she had a good amount of her regulars in, she made a lot more than her typical one to two hour show where she was pretty much all sex.

Blake's mind snapped back to the present, when the widest part of the plug finally slipped past the tight ring of her asshole, shocking her for a moment and making her moan as her head spun. The sudden fullness, even more intense than before with the tiny plug, felt fucking amazing.

Fuck, I love this feeling.

It wasn't always practical for her to go around with a plugin, but when she felt comfortable enough, or just adventurous enough to do so, it was always fucking amazing. She usually lost a pair of panties in the process, but depending on the panties, it was worth it.

"Oh, fuck, dudes. This thing is so fucking big."

Even if it wasn't as big as some of her toys, it still felt fucking huge now that it was all the way in her ass.

Instead of going straight to trying to make herself cum, though, Blake decided that she wanted to play with it a bit more.

Securing her grip on the base of the plug, she took a deep breath and did her best to relax as she pulled the plug back out. She half moaned half gasped as her asked stretched, then relaxed just a bit. She didn't pull the plug all the way out, leaving it about halfway in.

Craning to look over her shoulder again, Blake reached with her free hand, and zoomed in just a bit more on her ass--something she could only do while holding a plug half in her ass, because of quite a few months of practice. And some tips from Chloe. She made sure to keep her entire ass and a little bit of her lower back in the frame--she worked hard on her back, and her back dimples were fucking sexy--but she got it as zoomed in as she could to make sure her viewers could see exactly what she was doing with the plug.

She also made sure to keep her feet in, because she wasn't into that, and she didn't think Liam was, but she knew some of her viewers were, and who was she to deny them the option of looking at her feet while she worked the plug in and out of her ass?

Blake moaned as she worked the plug back in. She made sure to keep her thrusts shallow, but only let the plug go almost to the widest point each. She started out slow, focusing on just how good it felt to have her already stretched ass, stretch just a little bit and then relax. A little bit more, then relax. Then she wanted more. So she started working the plug in and out a bit harder, making it go all the way past the ring of her ass, effectively punching in and out of her hole with the plug.

It made her mind start to fog over, as the sensations were a lot sharper and more intense than the hypnotic, almost soothing shallow thrusts she'd done before.

That was part of her plan though, as this would give her a little bit more of a gape, and prepare her more for what she had coming.

When she could no longer control her breathing, and the sensations weren't as intense anymore as she furiously worked the plug in and out of her asshole, Blake finally took it all the way out, and spread her cheeks with her other fingers.

She didn't have to look back at the camera to know how awesome her gape looked. She could feel it.

I hope Liam fucking enjoys it.

If he hadn't already cum, she hoped it put him dangerously close to comma or even over the edge.

Blake grand as she heard the sounds of large tips coming in before she could even say anything.

"Fuck, dudes. How do you like that? This plug is so fucking big. Are you ready for me to cum with it in?"

More tips. Blake cackled to herself.

"Alright, dudes," she said, wiggling her ass as she kept it spread, "I'm gonna stay like this while I come so you guys have a front row seat to all the action."

Taking a deep breath, Blake lined up the plug with her gaping hole again, and pushed it all the way in. There was barely any resistance this time.

Good.

Spreading her legs just a bit further to give her viewers a better view and give her a better access, Blake reached underneath herself, between her legs and stroked her dripping lower lips.

At feeling just how slick her fingers were, she couldn't resist, and slipped two digits into her folds, moaning at how fucking delicious it felt, then carefully brought them back out and up to her mouth, sucking them clean and tasting herself.

I hope Liam realizes what I'm doing. This will tease the hell out of him.

Once her fingers were clean of her delicious juices, Blake brought her fingers back to her pussy, and slip the two fingers in again.

Bent over like this, she could feel the bulge of the plug against her fingers through the thin membrane that separated her two holes. It made her want to cum now, and get on to the other presence.

Taking a deep breath, Blake hooked her fingers, sliding them a bit deeper inside herself, pressed up with the heel of her hand into her clit, and pressed down on her G-spot, that sake bundle of nerves inside her, and let out a low, throaty moan, as she started finger fucking herself, every movement pressing against the huge plug stretching her ass and making everything even more intense and amazing.

This time, she let herself imagine Liam tied up behind her laptop. He would have a clear view of exactly what she was doing. He'd be able to hear every moan and gasp over the Christmas playlist in the background, would be able to smell her, and would be so close to being able to taste and touch her, but unable to do anything about it. His cock would be so fucking big and hard. It would be all Blake could do not to just hop over the laptop and slam her ass down on Liam's big fucking perfect fucking cock.

Fuck, I want him so bad period I want his cum in my ass. I want him to fill me up, and then just keep fucking me, using his cum as lube.

Not for the first time while she had something in each hole, Blake wished she could clone her wonderful boyfriend, so that she could be sandwiched between two of him, his cock stretching and filling both holes at the same time, fucking her so hard she wouldn't be able to walk the next day, coming deep inside her, and leaving her a dripping fucking mess.

Oh, fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

She was so close now, she was pretty sure she was moaning. Or gasping. Or screaming.

She didn't really care period she knew she should have been bantering a bit more with her viewers, but she heard tips coming in, and those just encouraged her to keep climbing towards orgasm.

Fuck me, Liam. Fuck me hard make me fucking melt in your arms.

Blake extended her fantasy just a bit, and imagined her on top of Liam, this time with two other Liam's in bed with her. She ground on the cock of the first one, while the second one fucked her ass mercilessly, and the third one did the same to her throat. She was completely airtight, and she fucking loved it. Surrounded by Liam, his cock in every fucking hole.

Give me your cum, Liam. Fucking explode.

All three Liams in her fantasy came at once, filling her with an absurd amount of cum, and Blake exploded.

A/N: I hope you're enjoying Blake's slipping in and out of her fantasy as well as the show itself!