All Comments on 'The Boyfriend Pt. 62'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Read more sex story click https://kroybikri.com/

Hardrider56Hardrider566 months ago

Sounds lime a rough road ahead for Blake both health wise and with Liam.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Been following this story since the beginning, but the last several chapters have become a struggle. There was momentum coming out of the Roommates novella, but the animating purpose of the characters has been lost. There just doesn’t seem to be much to the Liam and Blake relationship, so the reader is left to wonder what either sees in the other. Marie’s passion for Liam and her desire to explore her sexual boundaries animated the Marie/Liam relationship. Blake was only a solid foil, but has never evolved into a 2 dimensional low key slut and Cam Girl with some personal problems, and, candidly, without Marie, Liam is just a confused version of the cliched big dicked stud. In short, you’ve created a typical slut/stud erotic couplings story but with no sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES