The Caretaker's Children Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucky her.

Of course, 'lucky' was something Ginny had never considered herself to be. Not when she had to live each day knowing she was something much stranger than the tall and beautiful young woman she appeared as. She had a hidden grotesqueness, a deformity. It was easy to hide, but it was always there beneath her clothes, separating her from society. Lucky as well she certainly hadn't been when the academy closed and she, at the tender age of twelve, suddenly was sent on her own to live far off in a midwestern state. From foster home to foster home she'd gone, never at peace and never accepting herself for what she'd been cursed to be.

Sitting there in the shade of the tree, with the peaceful sound of rustling leaves and distant birds in such stark contrast to the struggle and disorder of the blue collar towns she'd once known, her mind was racing. Three months on the ranch, with Lipinsky and his animals. There were no pills, no glass pipes, just naked life. Now it was spring, and the world was more beautiful than she'd ever known it could be. Maybe life could be beautiful as well... now that she was saved.

Movement below. It was Jenna, coming out of the barn, leading one of the doctor's horses by its halter. Oh, Jenna... Even from afar, the simplest most innocent motions of her body stirred something within her, sending tension to her sheath. With that tension she felt a pang of the old shame, and then racing thoughts:

I don't need to be ashamed. Not here, not anymore. This is the way I am, the way I'll always be. I'll never have another body, so can I just lose the baggage and enjoy the one I have? Dr. Lipinski says so. Jenna says so as well, and she's shown me it's true, that it's a good body, given the right situation. I'm so glad she's here. Oh, this really is the truth, isn't it? Thank you mother, thank you mushroom, for making this real to me finally! I feel it, it's true!

Jenna heard the distant sound -- a high note of something indiscernible, with Ginny's voice. Scanning the land she saw the commotion: midwestern Ginny was writhing in the grass beneath a tree, on the highest hill. Her lanky limbs were all over the place, and her hat was being squashed as she rolled right over it. Was... was she alright?

Worried, Jenna kept watching, wondering if it was cause for worry. Then she heard the laughter, genuine and unfiltered, and she smiled. Ginny was more than alright. Even from afar, she could tell she'd never been better.

***

Amy filled the pint glass. Ugh -- it was all foam, overflowing up and over the rim onto her fingers. "Sorry," she murmured to her patron, and she set the glass down and started to scoop the excess out with a strainer.

"No problem," he said, thoroughly enjoying the service regardless of the state of his next beer. Sitting there and drinking in the luscious curves of her body, foam was the least of his thoughts.

Amy's thoughts were distracted as well. She couldn't stop thinking, hungering in fact, for Kate. She was dying for the bar to close already, for her love to drive up in that SUV and take her home for another unbelievable night of strange and extreme delights.

Her body had already recovered from the previous night's ravaging, much faster than before. Maybe with a little more time she wouldn't need any recovery period at all. She was ready and wanting the inevitable, the incredible. She wanted Kate to give her every possible position, and every permutation as well -- some more time with just single penetration, or perhaps even a try at just the anal. Anything and everything was welcome, was desired with every nerve of her being.

When the pint was properly filled she found she had to shuffle over to her patron to give it to him, squeezing her legs together as her hidden depths throbbed in simmering harmony, moist and wanting Kate to return. At that moment it really seemed to her that she was at her most complete, her most fulfilled, when those ridiculously oversized yet gorgeous cocks were within her and blowing her mind.

Worsening her described state she'd been physically uncomfortable from the moment she left her apartment. Hidden under a long sleeved turtle-neck sweater she was wearing something naughty, something she intended to impress Kate with that was not feeling cozy at all against her. It was tiny, and with each step her quivering giants were threatening to come out of the incredibly low, hazardous neckline. The short and tight skirt had long ago ridden up off of her bum inside her jeans.

She loved to get Kate going, to trigger the animal within her, to get her incredible weapons of pleasure so hard that the frustration would show on her face. She knew once her work clothes were off she'd be so agonizingly hard that her every desire would be fulfilled, and then more.

After what seemed an eternity to her 1 AM did at last come around, and on the very minute she got her text from Kate confirming that she was outside. Amy closed down the bar with incredible haste, jiggling and jostling all around the place so badly that she had to go to the bathroom after to strip down and fix up what was beneath.

With her thighs squeezed tight together in excitement her steps were tiny and rapid as she skittered toward the white Range Rover. Opening the passenger side door however, things were not what they seemed. Her smile faded fast as saw what was behind the SUV's tinted windows and confusion took over.

Kate was unconscious in the back seat, lying across the laps of two men whose faces, as had become common, were hidden behind blue face masks. Another man was in the driver's seat just as facially obscured. Amy's impulse was not to run, at least not immediately -- that was her Kate, in obvious danger! In her moment of confusion the driver easily got a hand around her upper arm and tugged her into the passenger seat.

From behind a needle was swiftly inserted into her arm. In a matter of seconds she was asleep.

12