All Comments on 'The Daughter with no Closet Pt. 02'

by HeartlessAngel

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
rodavrodavabout 1 year ago

Nice. It would be exciting if the daughter will do more yoga exercises with her legs spread wide her pussy lips parted the clit fully exposed winking at her father and he would wave his fingers and say “Hi”

5 stars.

Trevithic2Trevithic2about 1 year ago

A pity that there is no part 3

NesticNesticabout 1 year ago

Wowwww…. I really enjoyed your pretty erotic storyline. I appreciate your slow build up, your sensual choice of words and the tension you are creating between father and daughter. I’m looking forward for the next chapter(s)…. Thanks. Please, continue. More than five stars…

ClosetotheedgeClosetotheedgeabout 1 year ago

An amazing erotic story very well written. The sexual tension is electric as Rachael works hard to seduce Scott. Part 2 continues where Part 1 ended and builds on it. I can’t wait for Part 3 to see what she does next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the slow build-up. It is very sexy the way that you are bring this story along and I can hardly wait for more chapters. Keep up the great work.

creativeandfuncreativeandfunabout 1 year ago

I do hope that there is a part 3. This is getting really good.

tallman441tallman441about 1 year ago

Definitely continue it. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great descriptions of erotic actions/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An excellent second chapter. Nice slow descriptive flow that is sweet to read and enjoy the pleasure/tension between daughter and father. Keep the chapters coming. PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"The view of his cock, even flaccid, was alluring, while his balls dangled so shapely and delicately. But without a doubt, one of her favourite things about him was his walk... his cock would swing side to side, like a dog's wagging tail." That aptly describes my dad's cock, which I never grow tired of looking at. It takes my breath away and makes me so wet that my juice runs down my legs.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great so far

Saula88Saula889 months ago

Gosh! Gosh! So erotic! Masterfully written. Keep going.

Ozgood13Ozgood133 months ago

I love this and going right to the next story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeartlessAngel@HeartlessAngel
Greetings. My erotica interests include CFNM and soft-core incest. To everyone who has viewed, commented, messaged, followed, favourited and enjoyed my debut, "The Daughter with no Closet", thank you all for your support and feedback. I do have plans to continue this story, c...