All Comments on 'The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 15'

by Jeremydcp

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MikeManMikeMan10 months ago

I liked this chapter but the 5 month time jump needs some more filling out in my opinion. Last episode our main character was halfway through a party and now she no longer even works at the ranch.

JeremydcpJeremydcp10 months agoAuthor

The story takes place over a three year time span. The jump was necessary and more will follow.

des911des91110 months ago

Keep it going. Thank you

des911des91110 months ago

Comment, Part 2 (hit return by accident)

I agree with MikeMan that the time jump has left a lot of gaps. I suggest the the back stories need filling in but when it fits. We don't know how Lindsay went from Sammy to Mike, for example. If she isn't going to feature again, a simple sentence would do it. If she remains part of the story, the gap can be filled in on her return.

Great story!

JeremydcpJeremydcp10 months agoAuthor

If you recall, at the end of chapter 14, it was noted as the end of "Book One". This chapter going forward is "Book Two". It is more or less a sequel, another reason for the time jump. Backstories and whatnot will be taken care of in due time ... all I ask is that everyone has a little patience.

As I said earlier, this story takes place over a three year time period so there will be other jumps from time to time as well. Hopefully, everything makes sense in the end.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am enjoying this series. Please continue.

VixsheswoonsVixsheswoons10 months ago

Really enjoy this series and hope to read more along with Lindsay and Mikes next adventures. Great writer.

Aquahemos2Aquahemos210 months ago

Sammy's real name is MIKE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous