All Comments on 'The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 22'

by Jeremydcp

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
des911des9115 months ago

An interesting chapter. You used two characters to voice opposing views of the industry - that worked pretty well, I think. A bit preachy, but probably realistic in both cases. Nicely done.

The drama keeps building but we are (maybe) seeing signs of an end game? We have been with these characters for a long time and wish some good outcome for them - particularly the main ones, Colt and Pamela, Jim and Ciera, Lindsay. But that won't be easy for you.

Keep it going and thank you for sharing

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly5 months ago

Love what you've done with the additions to the story. Look forward to the next chapters.

Heybuddy65Heybuddy655 months ago

A lot of insight into the world at the heart of this story. That helps give more context to the story for the uninitiated like myself. Please keep the stories coming. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Agree with all the other comments. Interesting insights into the industry. Where is it going to go from here? Is everyone's life about to implode? If Sammy withdrew all the funds (only possible if he left himself the primary account holder), does that mean Lindsay gets nothing? How does that complicate things? Technically she was a live-in companion for Sammy who paid her with ONLY food, and accommodation. Not exactly the typical monetary transaction for a sex worker.

Colt is right, if nothing else he is legally obliged to report an assault has occurred to someone who is on his premises, even if that assault occurred before her arrival. That leaves him in a legal quandry.

At this rate I can only see Lindsay being the catalyst for everything to explode, including being the first and last straw in the Pamela/Colt relationship.

V

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

I really liked the balanced but opposing view of prostitution. This was an unusual chapter in that regard but perhaps a necessary one to establish a broader context and a sense of realism - Reality, in fact. For one who knows nothing about the real sex trade, the author has provided some real insights through his fiction. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous