All Comments on 'The Holiday Ch. 05'

by Ailsa_Craig

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PappasleazePappasleaze9 months ago

I believe Kyra will make a good switch. She seems to enjoy using bitch as well as doing what Miss Laura tells her.. she also needs to be reprimanded for cumming without permission. good job. can't wait till the next chapter here as well as the next one in "the secretary, extra duties.

Wiz1002Wiz10029 months ago

Fabulous mix and dom and sub behaviours, all of which produced an exciting chapter with bitch and whore doing what comes naturally to them. It will be interesting to see how Kyra becomes further involved during the holiday and to see if see stays as a sub to Laura.

buffasbuffas9 months ago

Why the name’s Bitch and Whore. I Think it’s desrespektfuld and just Evil

Not sexy at all.

Ailsa_CraigAilsa_Craig9 months agoAuthor

FFS buffas, she has just sold her body for sex in exchange for free board and lodging. What else should she be called? as for 'bitch' well, mum has been a bitch in my eyes long before we started on our current path so i guess it just stuck. Why are you so offended?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAilsa_Craig@Ailsa_Craig
Quiet and fairly shy, I work in a university library and I love exploring the books in my spare time. And I've had a lot of that recently thanks to lockdown with no students and very few staff. I am a lesbian so no men please! Although experience of other sites won't stop them...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES