All Comments on 'The Interview Ch. 03'

by Hippy_Chris

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Overall it is well written but theres just that complete void regarding her limits, does she even have a safe word? The dominant comes across as abrasive cold and uncaring as well as surprisingly naive. Age play, DD:LG/ Littles are an absolute hard no for me, to my knowledge the roles have nothing to do with any incestuous urges? That’s something I understand on an intellectual level but it’s still a very unpleasant trigger for me because my brain always goes to that dark place. Then that was followed up by a sub who appears to be topping from the bottom on a regular basis. A lot of emphasis was placed on the woman’s insistence that she was sent by her husband. The way it was written made it seem like her desire to be punished is something to be ashamed of which to me feels just bizarre. There’s nothing illegal, immoral or amoral about any of it.

As for Hanna well it seems pretty obvious to me that she needs a boyfriend/ partner to be her Dom. She’s completely starved of affection. How she survived for a year with an apparent sadist just piles onto the depressive (from my perspective) side of the story. Frankly the entire thing just came across as a bit depressing. Maybe it’s the unfamiliar transactional nature of it all? It’s ironic really if he’s being paid for this then that makes him the whore.

Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHippy_Chris@Hippy_Chris
I used to say ageing hippy but nowadays I simply admit to aged. Love reading erotica but only recently found the chat rooms. Just going to see how it goes. Just achieved the grand old age of 73. I can't see the point of lying about it. If asked I would describe myself as a gen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES