All Comments on 'The Journey of David and Becky Ch. 10'

by OllyT

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The purpose of the story is to explore what happens when fantasies are taken too far? Passed too far for real men a while ago. But with this pussy MC, I guess there is a long way to go. Kind of arrogant of her to assume having her old used up self and a former hooker is adequate compensation for what he has endured.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His big reward after weeks of denial hell and beatings is the same thing Liam has been getting free for weeks? Wow. What a deal. Not.

bubu77bubu77over 2 years ago

very exciting story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

why does someone read this if they don't like it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't wait for the next part

Equals87Equals87over 2 years ago

What a cunt. Stories like this piss me off. The bitch manipulates her husband with talk of trust and love and will end up going way to far, it’s proven that women are no better than a bitch in heat when worked up and have no clue what’s going around them. They are simply too ignorant to be trusted in dominant roles.

toshiro75toshiro75over 2 years ago

She loves him, but can't wait to fuck with Liam? Nobody is so stupid, like David in real world.

SkyBladeMagiSkyBladeMagiover 2 years ago

I absolutely love this series, it takes what tease and denial can be to the extreme.

Keep up the great work, both my wife and I look forward to what comes next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is an astonishingly good story. Breathtaking.

txskipper597txskipper597over 2 years ago

I like the story but Equals87 does not. He thinks the ones he writes are much better.

EssEssCehEssEssCehover 2 years ago

tension -> tension -> tension -> tension.

I think this story would be far better as vignettes a littlebit scattered in time so the reader could at least imagine some moments of release and proper care inbetween.

It wouldn't take much from the hardcore denial-lovers and would actually give a lot for people like me who like stories of actual healthy relationships. Because the relationship depicted in the story is none.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, one person asked why people read this stuff if they don't like it? There is a perverse read that the victim (David) will finally wake up and find out that he can't trust his wife. Becky is always saying that she loves David and can't stand Liam but loves Liam's cock? Can't wait for the next part since Becky has upped her game so high that I do hope that David does snap.

steverino47steverino475 months ago

Didn't like this one. Stoppeed reading the story. The entire concept requires suspension of disbelief. But it just went past my ability to believe this guy has absolutely no sense of self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It’s getting harder and harder to suspend disbelief that any husband new to all this would be cucked, be outed as a cuck, watch his wife in a threesome, be tied overnight, agree to a caning by a third party thief and vacation with this other couple without being released from chastity and instead having time added. At some point David would want and deserve his pleasure. He could go back into chastity after, but him just willingly following along happy about all this with no hesitation, jealousy, anger or reward is tough to believe. I think the story would be better if we heard more of David’s thoughts and if Becky released, rewarded and gave significant aftercare to David rather than running him over and leaving him locked. We are to believe that this is a couple that had never done this before yesterday and is now off for 4 weeks with this dynamic? I wish the story skipped ahead between sessions to cover discussions about what’s happening and reconciliation of feelings about them and not so much blind trust and following with no argument, release or reward.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous