The Lock-In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't care for Steve and what he's done with her. I concentrate on only Melody, my hands gripping her skirt bunched around her waist as I use the garment to raise her hips and use her for my own pleasure. She softly moans as I utilise her at this new angle. My hips speed and slap rhythmically against the exposed skin through the crotchless tights.

"You'll do well to make that little Whore cum," Steve acerbically offers.

Melody tenses at his words, not I'm guessing on his sentiment but his description of her.

"She's gonna do well to make me cum," I state as I increase my pace in her moist walls. "Fucking hell Stevie ...did you cum in her or piss in her."

"That's just how exited I got her," Steve offers.

Melody remains silent but I watch her eyes clench a little tighter closed as she hears our words while still taking me in deep in her sodden pussy. I keep using her but I know this will be an issue she's too well used, to slick for me, another reason I hate to step up to the plate second.

"Melody ...Melody," I softly state without garnering a response. "I know you hear me... I'm going to have to ask you to tense that little cunt up for me a bit... can you do that? "

She nods her head, grimacing now fully realising what her role has become in the situation she willing let herself become involved with.

"Come on Melody," I push her and for the first time she protests a little, wrestling with her restraint.

"You not the only one who wants to cum" she almost sneers as I increase my pace serving to push the tops of her thighs against the table on which she's held.

"Poor little Melody," I state my hips working her harder and faster now. "Things really haven't worked out for you tonight ...have they?"

Her body rocking back on forth on the creaking table she takes me, with little other option. I look down on her as I fuck her still not able to gain the satisfaction I desire.

"Well... There's always another option," I state slipping my dick from her. I don't give her time to consider my words or my actions as I move my sodden slippery dick up a fraction pulling her ass cheeks apart with my left hand I guide my dick towards her puckered little dark asshole. Lining myself up and pressing firmly against her.

"Noooo," she frantically begs, her head raising as she braces "No...No... Fuck you... No"

"Tape" I holler at Steve as I slowly painfully stretch her asshole over the tip of my dick. My younger brother seized the initiative just as quickly as he snatches the roll of tape from the bar to his left hand side. Approaching Melody he leaves nothing to chance as he peels away the tape. Her head cranes back, her teeth grit in protest as I slowly ease myself deeper into her sphincter, as Steve approaches and draws the length of pulled tape across and into her mouth as she gasps. He works with speed as I use her distraction to impale her further, Steve wraps the tape harshly around her mouth and the back of her head over her dip dyed dark hair, not effectively fully gagging her but providing enough obstruction to stifle her howls of protest.

I gain full entry as I feel her ass give and she cries out in to the gag . Steve pulls her head up and drops a heavy glob of his spit down the right hand side of her face.

"So easy," he goads her. "So .. so easy."

On panting breath as Steve walks away Melody faces out across the room, her bound body body tense near rigid with the sensation of my dick now buried deep in her ass.

"Were you gonna let Peter fuck your ass?"

She offers a muffled response to my question as she shakes her head, her words I can't fully discern. Equally I don't care as I begin to thrust slow and and hard into the unbelievable tight dryness of her asshole

"It's my pleasure" I offer drawing a further guttural pained groan from behind the tape gag.

I build a relentless pace from the outset, her head dropping as she appreciates as with Steve she has very little option other than to let me use her as I see fit. My hips thrust back and forth I realise I should have used more than her natural juices to have gained my entry and to ease my aching dick as it grinds and rubs deep within her incredibly tight asshole.

"Fuck me this Bitch can handle a dicking" I hear Steve offer from behind me.

I remain silent, I concentrate on the task in hand, Steve had his a chance to use her as he saw fit. For now I concentrate on our willing little fuck toy. I can't help but wonder what the look on Peters face would be were he to walk in through the front door of the bar in this moment and set eyes on his girlfriend held taped across the table in the filthy bar being submissively fucked by two men, two strangers. I'm guessing it would lead to another argument.

"Fuck me Pete... your girlfriend's a Whore," I state out loud as much to my fantasy as to Melody. She's succumb to her experience more now, her body as relaxed as she can be, her chest and neck dropped back onto the edge of the table. I use her drawing harsh grunts that accompany my every thrust. I can't see her face but her manicured fingers, held on taped wrists interlock and squeeze together tightly. I fuck her tight little asshole with my own breath heavy and laboured as my hips work constantly, each thrust burying me deep in her, the friction goads me the tightness of her anus wrapped around every inch of my dick. The intense sensation triggering my desire, earning my somewhat premature reaction as she lays bent double across the table.

"Holy fuck..." I offer "...holy fucking..."

Melody senses what's to come. I feel her clench not in protest, but in order to assist.

"Oh fuck yesss... oh fuck yesss." I offer pinning my hands down on her lower spine bearing my weight on to her as my hips thrust through her tense body. My stomach muscles tighten, my eyes screw shut as my own head cranes back. Short deep thrusts coax my climax.

"Fuckkkk" I growl into the air as I feel my seed rip through me as I ejaculate hot white mess deep into Melody's bowls.

Melody let's go of a pained defeated gasp as she slumps across the table her exhausted body rising and falling on heavy breaths her exposed skin glistening with sweat.

Behind me I hear Steve chuckle, "You came far too quick Bro ...far too quick"

**********

Still fully clothed, the skirt barely covering her ass and sodden little slit I man handle Melody with her wrists bound in the small of back pushing her forward as she walks ahead of me. Over the basque her breasts, shoulders and upper arms arms are wrapped in freshly applied silver tape.

She stumbles a little on high heels and weak legs as Steve lifts the trap door hatch that leads, on a short flight of wooden steps, into the darkness of the bars cellar, immediately she's aware where we intend to take her. She mumbles something into the heavy silver tape gag that now effectively wraps around her head from just under her nose, across her mouth and on to her slender jaw.

I ignore her, before offering, "Just mind your step as we go down"

Steve leads the way as I guide her tentatively down into the gloom. Reaching the more stable ground of the light grey concrete cellar floor I guide her further into the room lined with steel barrels, boxes of spirits and mixers, along with the occasional box of miscellaneous crap. Steve kicks aside a box containing Christmas decorations as we enter the gloomy darkness. Two dull bulbs light the cellar which subterraneanly runs the length of the establishment. A rat somewhere unseen scuttles across the floor. Further to the two bare light bulbs the slight cracks from the stripped back wooden floors upstairs let slithers of light permeate down in to the cellar between the beams and pillars that support the ceiling come floor. It's against one such pillar that I turn Melody and her press her up against.

Her eyes are wide but she doesn't protest, her chest rising and falling steadily beneath the lines of silver tape. Even as Steve wraps the length of beige coarse rope around her slender neck and the pillar behind it she does not react.

"We're gonna have fun with you ...I can tell," I offer to her as Steve ties off the rope behind the pillar.

Melody simply nods bringing a smile to my face. I reach up and stroke the right side of her face with the back of my right hand as Steve steps between us and threads another length of course rope around her waist, through her arms and then around the pillar three times before tying off loose ends.

"You know the house rules though Stevie," I comment as crouched now he secures Melody's ankles to the pillar, wrapping her slender lowers legs just above her ankle boots at least a half a dozen times, before he knots the rope and stands.

"Yeah I know ...only two at a time." Steve answers a little dejectedly.

"Who goes then Brother dear ...the innocent enough looking blonde Nursery School Teacher your so fond of or that little Goth slut?"

Looking past Melody through the gloom I can just make out the silhouettes of the two other girls, gagged and bound to pillars that stand further into gloom of the cellar.

12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
Dark_Logan_Dark_Logan_over 1 year agoAuthor

Hey anonymous number two… I won’t cut and paste but see the comment above

PS. You need to rethink your profile name as it’s shared with numerous other idiots

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You need to rethink this story, its not bdsm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What becomes of her, I don’t know if I should be scared or exited for her.

Dark_Logan_Dark_Logan_about 3 years agoAuthor

A response to ‘Anonymous’;

I think you’ve overlooked the intention of a ‘story’, not least as yes they are psycho’s as it turns out. I do like to leave ambiguity in the hands of the reader. Admittedly the work straddles two genres I guess for you the B.. the D... the S... and the M have to be covered in equal measure for something to be called BDSM ...but have we already not established you miss the most obvious of points?

It’s for such reasons I choose not to make voting available on any of my work.

Thanks for the appraisal (but no thanks)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This is Non Con/ Reluctance

It’s a bit weird, particularly the ending they sound like psychos. It’s nothing like BDSM either. Oddly (or maybe not?) there was no option to rate the story.

Thanks but no thanks.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Hang Ups Suspension, predicament bondage and one more surprise...in BDSM
Bound Becky Kidnapped by her boyfriend and trained to be a sex slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Stolen Kisses Innocent Librarian Carli is kidnapped and forced to submit.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Basement Fun A young woman gets tied up and fucked relentlessly.in BDSM
Making a Baby He's ready to make a baby...whether she wants to, or not.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories