All Comments on 'The Loving Wife -- 750 Words'

by Lifestyle66

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AardieAardie3 months ago

Where was the cheating?

Lifestyle66Lifestyle663 months agoAuthor

To Aardie: I realized after I published this, I should have changed that last line to:

"... and I smiled with the feeling of being desired more than the others!

(It would have taken changing some phrasing earlier to conserve three more words.)

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunner3 months ago

Great Story ...

... The 750 word contest forces us, we writers, to be at our very best!

MattblackUKMattblackUK3 months ago

@Aardie Nowhere in the description of the LW category does it say there must be cheating in a story. Some wives in Loving Wives are just Loving Wives.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale3 months ago

A true loving wife. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Useless. No fish, no meat. Nothing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Description of a sex act; not a story (750 or otherwise)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So, the author's comment is saying is that "750 words" was his most important objective in writing this story?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

750 words -- what moron established this as a goal to be aspired(?) to?

It practically GUARANTEES that a writer will spend more time 'chasing' EXACT word count than developing a good story plot. The "750 Word Project" .... the DUMB idea of a literary idiot!

This author immediately revised his own story -- via the "comments" section, no less (by removing one simple word and then adding four new words that substantially altered the story's import) -- just so his story could be submitted with exactly 750 words.

(Your Honor, the prosecution rests...)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

some how if I was to watch the video and imagine my wife with 4 guys I would not be hard... ruin the moment all together.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"More than the others" would have ruined it. It was OK, not great, not awful but making it seem she was one of several would have made it a 1 instead of a 3

Lifestyle66Lifestyle663 months agoAuthor

The 750-word stories you find here with EXACTLY 750 words is due to a Literotica rule which is they won't post any story of less than 750 words. (They don't want to be bogged down with advertising blurbs or incomplete thoughts.)

So, the challenge to authors at this time every year is to write exactly 750-words with a beginning, middle, and end for a complete story. And YES, we are chasing that exact word count, because it challenges us to choose our words creatively and more efficiently.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice loving wife.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Lifestyle actually wrote a LW story?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Almost unbelievable in this Cucking Wives category: a slut wife, but only for her husband ! Such very rare event certainly deserves a full positive rating: 5 full stars !

KingCuddleKingCuddle16 days ago

It reads like a man making wrong assumptions about a woman's behavior.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLifestyle66@Lifestyle66
I've enjoyed writing for my own benefit in the past. Being a geek in my previous careers, learning to write a good story is now a challenge for my spare time. I'm an older male interested in the Loving Wives category, with those stories involving consensual sharing. I don't...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES