All Comments on 'The Making of Marcella Minx Ch. 02'

by Marcella_Minx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Marcella_MinxMarcella_Minxover 13 years agoAuthor
Yes I am a Loving Wife

Just to make a point here as I am new to this, but have been warned that posting in this category for this chapter may have been a mistake. However, I personally stand by the decision. I am a loving wife. I love my husband, and we have made a concious decision to take on other lovers for me as part of our love for one another to satisfy sexual needs that we both know he can not offer me. That does not make this unsuitable for this category I don't believe, and I hope those who read this are open minded enough to appreciate that, even if they perhaps do not like the story itself (which is fair enough). Having said that, if you do like it, please could you vote just to stop the score being swayed by those who may object to it being in this category and voting without really reading.

Thanks

Mx

Marcella_MinxMarcella_Minxover 13 years agoAuthor
No anonymous comments please

At least have the common decency to use your username, so that your comments are in context. I have removed the anonymous comment earlier that suggested I was a man posing as a woman, and questionning the timeline of the story.

Yeah sure, in reality the events depicted in this story took place over a longer timeframe, and of course there is an element of fantasy in here along with fact, but that's my prerogative as the author of the piece.

I would ask that you take the story on its merits, but if you wish to comment, then of course do, just don't do it behind a veil of anonymity.

Oh and in case "Anonymous" points out I havent yet defended myself against the posing as a woman accusation, hey maybe I am? Whatever floats your boat. You wouldnt believe me if I said I was a woman anyway it seems, and I'm not gonna get sucked into some stupid battle over it, so believe what you want.

BFG85BFG85over 13 years ago
Just an observation.

There is a category called the FETISH category. You should have put the story in that category. Yes you might be a 'loving wife' and yes your submissive cuckold husband might love you and what you do for him and to him.

But if you did put this story in the Fetish category then you would get better scores and better comments. Most, but not all stories like yours should go into the FETISH section. Where like minded readers and writers will like your story.

Marcella_MinxMarcella_Minxover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks BFG

I agree. Wrong place to put it. However as a relative newbie, I didn't really understand that till it was already published. I assume there's no way of changing.

But anyway despite that, I am just making the point that I am a loving wife, regardless of what some may think, and the story features a loving wife and loving husband, so could go here technically, but yes I accept your observation is right and what I should have done.

anabullyanabullyover 13 years ago
Wrong category?

I don't see why you say this story is in the wrong category. Literally any story on this site could go into "Fetish". I have been reading stories on this site for 10+ years. This story belongs in "Loving Wives".

I really like the story by the way. I hope to read more from you soon. Thank you.

EddieEgyptEddieEgyptover 13 years ago
Post wherever you want

These people trying to be the category police have no say in it. You are the author, you choose where to post, fuck them if they don't like it, nobody forced them to read it. The only one that supercedes you in that regard are the editors that approve these stories - they may have placed it in the loving wives category anyway regardless of where you wanted it - it happens.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Wrong place or not, just another run of the mill story about a whorewife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous