The Subject Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, guys."

Mr. Bentley then walked up. "Well done, ladies!"

Marcia smiled and nodded. Bess said, "Thank you, sir. I did okay?"

"Bess, dear...I can say with a certainty that you'll be very happy with your grade for this assignment." Bess beamed at that.

"We're going to reconvene in about 6 minutes. Do you want to stay?"

Bess thought about the fact that she was STILL standing naked in the middle of the room, and not being ridiculed or assaulted.

"Umm...I think I'll stay, if that's okay."

"Of course! Now, there'll be some questions...would you be willing to answer some about yourself?"

Bess smiled and nodded. "You know what? Yeah, I can do that."

Mr. Bentley smiled. "Good. I'll have you sit up front with me and the Subjects."

"Let me get dressed." She started cleaning herself up.

------

The class reconvened, and everyone was there. Bess was nervous, now being the center of attention specifically regarding her...difference...but having Mr. Bentley sitting right next to her, and the Subjects all close by, and her parents in the back of the room, gave her enough confidence to face her fears.

"Alright, class. What we just saw was probably unlike anything most of you had ever seen before. Miss Ulrich was very brave to come up and do her assignment in front of all of you, and just as brave to join me up here to answer any questions you guys might have. I'm going to open up the floor."

Tim Callahan put up his hand.

"Mr. Callahan."

"Um...I just wanted to say...Holy fuck! That was friggin' awesome!" The class exploded in laughter.

"Mr. Callahan, do you have a question."

"No sir, I do not."

"Thank you then."

Bess smiled at Tim who smiled back in his own goofy way.

"Mr. DiCastro?"

Derek DiCastro lowered his hand. "What's it like?"

Bess looked confused. "What do you mean?"

"To have a penis?"

"I could ask you the same question."

Derek looked around and shook his head. The rest of the class laughed at the whole exchange. Bess then cut in.

"Look, I understand...it's weird to see a girl with a penis. But seriously, Derek...it's part of me, just like how yours is a part of you. Make sense?"

Derek, who felt a little foolish when the crowd laughed, was mollified when Bess spoke to him directly. He nodded slowly as he struggled to understand, then smiled at Bess. "Thanks."

Lars Johanssen raised his hand. "Are you a lesbian?"

Bess laughed. "I like girls. I like boys too. I'm built for both." That comment caused a lot of commotion.

The questions were simple and sincere. Bess was patient and answered them all. A couple of questions went to Marcia. Daisuke Atano asked her if it felt any different than a boy's penis.

"It's big, and it felt really good. But what made it really good was all the other stuff Bess did. Stuff she did with her hands, her mouth...all that stuff made me cum as much as her cock did."

After about 10 minutes, Mr. Bentley spoke up. "Alright class...we have time to do one more assignment. Is that something we want to do...how are we feeling?"

The class was overwhelmingly positive in their response. "Okay, good! Mr. Ranesh Patel, come up please."

-----

Ranesh came up and took his assignment paper. "My Subject is Katy."

Katy bounced in her seat...watching Bess and Marcia fuck got her motor running, and whatever Ranesh was going to do to her would certainly hit the spot.

Ranesh read from his sheet. "So I had used some drawings to get my point across, but Mr. Bentley, can I use Katy as part of my demonstration?"

"That's fine, Mr. Patel. Miss Jenkins, if you please?"

Katy leapt up and padded over, her hips swishing as she walked.

Ranesh smiled when Katy came up to him. "Katy, could you show off your right leg up to your backside please?"

"Of course!" Katy slid her right leg forward and pulled her robe aside, fully exposing the leg and her right butt-cheek. There was an appreciative round of applause, and Katy bowed.

Ranesh stepped forward and motioned toward the exposed leg. "Ladies and gentlemen, look at this leg. Can we all agree that this leg is just the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? Look at how it tapers from the wonderfully petite foot..." He lightly slid his finger up the back of Katy's leg, which thrilled the girl. "...past this most adorable knee. It expands to this mouth-watering thigh, and ends, finally, with this utterly sublime butt. I, like most of you, want to take this wonderous ass and fuck it deep, fuck it long, and fuck it well. I want to fuck Katy Jenkins in the ass." He smiled at this last line, clearly referencing Mr. Bentley's comments from Day 1.

Katy clapped in glee. She immediately pulled off her robe and stepped up on the dais. She locked eyes with Janet and Mark and winked.

Ranesh, now nude, stepped up on the stage as well. Mr. Bentley approached him and talked with him for a moment, motioning toward Bess's parents. Ranesh listened and gave Mr. Bentley a thumbs-up. Mr. Bentley nodded and stepped away. Ranesh looked to Katy.

"Doggy style?" Katy asked.

"Yes, please."

"Can I aim my ass this way? I'm trying to get someone's attention."

"I'm fine with that."

Katy kissed Ranesh on the cheek and got down on all fours. Kaia came over with a bottle of lube and started sliding a slick finger into her girlfriend's butthole. Katy rolled her butt in pleasure at this activity, moaning happily. Kaia leaned in.

"It feels like our roles are now reversed. Now you are about to be ass-fucked, and I am your second."

"I like you being here for me." And they kissed.

All of this made Ranesh even more ready to go. "Katy? All set?"

Katy looked back and smiled at the boy's thick cock. "Fuck yeah, Ranesh. Plug my ass with your big dick!"

Both teens looked at Mr. Bentley, who nodded. "You may begin."

Ranesh leaned forward and pushed his cockhead into Katy's little rosebud. Katy's eyes rolled back into her head, and she let out a long moan as the cock pressed against her back door, trying to gain entry. The lube allowed for easier access as Katy's sphincter stretched to accommodate the cock looking to make its way deeper and deeper. Ranesh put his hands on Katy's coveted backside and navigated his way into the blonde's depths. He slid about halfway in when he pulled back and started pumping in earnest.

Mr. Bentley commented, "Anal sex is not for everyone. Some don't find any pleasure in it at all. Others, like Miss Jenkins, can actually climax from a good ass-fuck. Mr. Patel has gotten a good rhythm going, and Miss Jenkins is responding to it. Miss Dansohko applied ample lubricant to smooth the way for Mr. Patel's penis to plunge Miss Jenkins's depths. That's important, since the anal cavity does not provide its own lubrication, unlike the vagina."

The sound of slapping flesh, along with the squelch of lubricant being pushed out of Katy's ass dominated the room. Janet and Mark sat in the back of the room, mesmerized by the scene. Katy had aimed her ass right at them, so they had the perfect sightline to watch her get anally pounded.

Janet leaned over. "I need her, Mark. I need to watch you do that to her."

Mark abruptly got up and took his wife out of the room, heading toward the women's room across the hall. Without hesitation, he pushed the door open, noted that the room was empty and aimed Janet into the first stall. He bent her over the toilet, pulled down her jeans and panties, pulled down his own pants, and slid his way into her very wet pussy.

"Oh fuck, Mark! Fuck me!"

Mark quickly got into a powerful tempo and he boned his beloved deep from behind. He also did something he had never done before...as he watched his dick slide in and out of Janet's snatch, he licked his thumb and pushed it into Janet's ass.

Janet immediately came screaming. Mark smiled and he pumped her deeper, hooking his thumb to grip her ass. Janet went absolutely bananas from this double-fucking and came again, right on the heels of her first climax. The empty bathroom echoed with the slapping of flesh as well as Mark's grunting and Janet's howling.

-----

Ranesh unleashed his load deep in Katy's bowels, holding her hips in place. Katy moaned in delight as she felt to warm cum fill her insides. Ranesh slid out, his cock spent, and he leaned over and kissed Katy on the top of the head. "Thank you, Katy!"

"Mmmm...thank you, Ranesh." Katy stayed on all fours, reveling in the feeling of being totally fucked. Kaia took her face and kissed it and Katy giggled.

Kaia got close. "The Ulrichs left as you were being fucked, but her handbag and his keys are still there."

And almost as if on cue, both Ulrichs re-entered the room. The only people who noticed were Katy and Kaia. Katy locked eyes with Janet. She motioned with her head and Janet made her way down to the front of the room. At the same time, Mark distracted their daughter.

Janet leaned down close...Kaia was already there.

"Did you just fuck, Mrs. Ulrich?", Katy asked casually.

"Yes. My husband just fucked me."

"Why?"

"Because we saw you getting ass-fucked."

How did he fuck you?"

"In the women's room...he bent me over the toilet and fucked me from behind."

"Mmm...that must have been wonderful. Mrs. Ulrich, Kaia is going to suck the cum out of my ass. Would you like some?"

"Ummm...uhhh..."

"To get it, you have to open-mouth kiss Kaia. Will you do that to taste the cum from my ass?"

Janet felt like she was losing her mind. She tried to think rationally, but all she could think of was some of that cum in her mouth...cum that was currently in Katy Jenkins's ass.

"Mom?"

Janet looked up, and Bess was there. "Mom, you okay?"

Janet, covered in sweat. looked at her daughter, then Katy (who winked at her), then back to her daughter. "Yeah! Yeah, I'm fine dear. Class is done?"

"Yeah, mom. I'm going to help the Subjects get to the dressing room. I'll see you guys later?"

"Um, yeah. We'll see you tonight. Ah, here we go." Janet turned and Kaia suddenly leaned in and kissed her, right in front of her shocked daughter. The two women kissed for a long moment, then released. The older woman suddenly looked like she had something in her mouth that she swirled around for a moment, then swallowed. Kaia winked at Bess. Bess looked at Katy, who also winked at her.

"Mom, what did...?"

"Just sharing some love, sweetie. We'll see you tonight."

She walked back to her stuff and joined Mark. Bess then noticed that their clothes were disheveled...again. She turned back to Katy, who had her most biggest, most innocent eyes.

"This is all because you came with me to my house! What have you done to my mom and dad?"

"I haven't done anything! Wait until we have a threesome...then you can ask me what I did to them."

12