The Treehouse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you'd do anything I tell you, in the hope that I'll use you. You want me to use your tight little cunt, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir." I moaned and he ground against me harder.

"I'm going to let you go and you are going to take off your bra and panties for me. Heels too." I did as instructed and was rewarded with a soft caress down my back. There was movement behind me and then he called out, "Come here." I turned to see him sitting on the center of the couch. He was patting the coffee table and I eyed it skeptically. It was probably an antique and I didnt want to break it. "Its sturdy," he said gently. So I took a deep breath and sat in front of him as gingerly as I could until I was sure there wouldn't be a disaster. "Scoot back a little and spread your legs as wide as you can" All of my insecurities screamed in my ears but I did as I was told. "Now, play with your pussy for me." My face burned as I slipped a hand down to my folds. If anything it made me crave his touch more. My own fingers offered no relief to my aching clit.

Eyeing me hungrily, he pulled his dick out of his pants again. "See how you effect me." He growled. He reached down to the lower level of the table and his face came so close to my pussy that I could feel his hot breath. "Finger yourself." I was panting and desperate for him. My fingers sunk wetly and I wondered how much longer he would keep me at a distance. He tore a packet and rolled the condom down his shaft. "Come here." he commanded, patting the seat next to him. Wiping my juices on my thigh, I joined him. "Lay on your back," and he moved with me so that he ended up kneeling between my spread knees. He towered over me almost completely dressed, staring at me with pupils like saucers. I tried to lift my hips to reach his and he chuckled, "You are an eager little slut aren't you." I tried to cover my face and quickly he grabbed my wrists. "Don't worry Claire, I like it." He brushed hair out of my face. "You are so eager to please me, aren't you sweetheart?"

"Yes, Sir. Please, use me Sir" I begged. Without another word he moved me into position and lined up with my entrance. First penetration took my breath away and he continued the motion to the hilt. I marveled at the wonderful fullness and prayed he'd never stop. His trusts were maddeningly slow but deep. His pelvis kissed my clit when he was fully sheathed and it was pushing me swiftly toward a climax.

"Your cunt feels incredible," he groaned and it made my head swim.

"Thank you Sir," I moaned. He grasped my hips and began pulling them towards him. Trying to slam even deeper as he seemed lost in the sensation. His honey lashes rested on his cheeks and his lips parted as he allowed himself to work toward his release. Malachite orbs snapped back to me as he increased his pace, raising the pitch of my breathy moans. It was a flood of sensation that seemed would drown us both. Benjamin gasped for air first as he pumped his release into me. Knowing I had pleased him so intimately was my tipping point, sending me into a breathless euphoria. My pussy shuddered and clenched compulsively around his still firm cock, sending waves crashing through my body.

Eventually he freed his softening cock and started cleaning us both up a bit with some tissues. He found a comfortable position between my legs with the side of his face resting on my tummy. Both of us lay in a mindless stupor, no doubt drifting in and out of consciousness for some time.

When my head began to clear I felt a little melancholy that it was over, unsure if I would have another chance like that but I swept the concern aside.

"We should take a shower before you go home," He mumbled sleepily, leading me to the shell pink bathroom. He stripped as we walked and I soaked in the new intimacy I was being gifted. The water cascading over him in the shower was a vision that I wanted to chisel into my mind. The tender way he touched and washed me was dream-like. I did my best to return the favor, exploring his skin with my fingers greedily.

While I finished rinsing off, Benjamin left the shower and by the time I got out he was getting dressed. He put on a pair of drawstring pants and a henley that clung in distracting ways. He had grabbed my clothes and set them on the counter for me with a towel.

"Do you still want to go to dinner with me? He asked while fluffing his shaggy wet hair.

"Absolutely Sir," I said, grinning impishly into the mirror.

12