All Comments on 'The Wife the Bull & the Cuckold Ch. 13'

by JessLansdown

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Telugu1Telugu16 months ago

wow - how incredibly erotic that was x

kennyboy82kennyboy826 months ago

I've gone back to the beginning as I said I would, read everything, and thoroughly enjoyed every word. I especially enjoyed the heady mixture of hard cuckolding including the cuck performing 'clean-up' and the last couple of chapters that have introduced a level of BDSM. You've really got this tale by the balls, it's fucking fabulous, descriptive, and perfect as cuckold tales go. I've noticed that the usual cuckold haters are out in force, especially in the early chapters, ignore them, they're small minded ignorant people. There's one important question they need to ask themselves, if you hate cuckold stories so much, why the Fuck do you continue reading them? There's a huge clue as to what the story's about in the title, "The Wife The Bull & The Cuckold" It's not difficult, or at least it isn't for the rest of us! Get a fucking life! I gave this a well deserved 5 Stars and will continue to do so for future chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJessLansdown@JessLansdown
My fantasies are great and my real life experiences aren’t bad either. A lot of the time,those scenarios find their way into my stories. I’m writing erotica, romance & I’m scripting my Laid Bare Podcasts now too. Lots of my books, one shots and novellas are on Patreon right no...