All Comments on 'Three Way Love or Sex Pt. 03'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TimbigmanTimbigmanalmost 2 years ago

How is this a lesbian story?

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

Enjoying my daily dose of Jayne and friends. Obviously they are still unaware of Nick's cheating on his US trip otherwise they would just go for it together without him as he doesn't value them and who knows what he brought home from a pair of hookers!

Use that bed girls, tie him up lol

Wiz1002Wiz1002almost 2 years ago

Erotic Couplings or Group Sex would be more appropriate categories for these first three chapters, but I’ve enjoyed them all and gave this the 5⭐️ It deserves.

Looking forward to when Jayne and Kat fully open up to each other and go full on lesbian sex!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing this amazing story.

westjayne495westjayne495almost 2 years agoAuthor

Timbigman; be patient life isn't all wham bang you know.

goodwabgoodwababout 2 months ago

Some readers get so hung up on categories, as if they were more important than the stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES