Three Way Love or Sex Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women had let guys cum on them before with Jayne's breasts and Kat's butt being natural targets. Their faces had welcomed cum less frequently and neither were quite sure and nothing was said about that by any of them, though Nick was elated that yet another masturbation fantasy had come true.

Jayne, sort of enjoyed the decadence and sordidness of what had happened and Kat was elated that one of her masturbation dreams seemed to be coming true. Jayne, though, wasn't sure what she had really meant when she had said yes to the question about whether she would like to make love to another woman that Katrice had asked a just before Nick got home. Until the last few weeks she had never thought of anything like that. Alright, she saw it around her on TV and in films and read about women together in books and she had met a few lesbian or bisexual women, but she had never, before living with Nick and Katrice, thought it would apply to, or involve her.

But now, in Katrice's arms, with hers wrapped around her, as her full breasts engulfed Katrice's modest boobs and as they kissed each other, she knew she was becoming involved. And, she realised with a jolt, she liked it. Her entire body was tingling, her breasts felt so heavy and full and her nipples seemed to have so much pressure on them as a deep heat spread through her body from the pit of her stomach to the apex of each orb.

As Nick's sperm oozed down the girl's faces, Jayne's eyes were tightly closed as she felt the pressure of Katrice's body on her lessen a little. Katrice was enormously excited, she wanted to taste the forbidden joys again, she wanted to go that stage further and she wanted that with Jayne. She had resisted it so much. She had fought against her instincts, particularly when Nick had been away, but she could no longer do that. She knew that it was wrong, she knew that she was partially seducing Jayne, she was aware that she was introducing her to sexual experiences that many frown upon and she recognised that she would be challenging her friend's sexuality, but she couldn't stop herself.

Nick looked on fascinated as they kissed and as his wife's hands now unashamedly fondled Jayne. Jayne was almost as amazed as Nick as she felt and emotionally welcomed Katrice's hands on her body. She was becoming as aroused as Kat as her hands stroked and caressed the cheeks of her bum and as Katrice squirmed her boobs into hers.

"Oh Katrice," Jayne groaned involuntarily, though willingly, responding by pushing her boobs back at Kat's hands.

Katrice knew that, especially in front of Nick, she was pushing things and that maybe she should move more cautiously, but it was too late for that. She had so suggestively fondled and kissed Jayne that there could be no mistaking the inviting nature of the gesture. She deserved that and felt, it was her just rewards.

Their naked bodies pressing together from their lips to their toes, they kissed again. Katrice ran her hands up and down Jayne's back, which felt lovely to both of them and Jayne wanted to do the same, but felt inhibited. Katrice's hands were on her bum stroking it, one moved upwards, along her side, right to where her breasts jutted out from her chest. The fingers gently stroked the side of her boob, they wriggled along it as Katrice moved back a little to give her hand more room. It slid between them and cupped Jayne's breast. They both felt an enormous surge of sexual desire as her hand savoured the soft, yielding deliciousness of Jayne's breast which experienced a female's hands on them for only the second time.

"You have such gorgeous breasts Jayne," Katrice sighed cupping and squeezing one. It made Jayne gasp with pleasure. She couldn't find the right words and simply whimpered.

"Oh God Katrice, oh."

Looking on in astonishment Nick wasn't sure what he found to be the biggest turn on, cumming on their faces as he wanked or seeing them kissing and fondling each other. Wondering just where their, what now looked very much like, lovemaking would go he couldn't help thinking what might have gone on while he was away.

But the girls came to their senses and smiling at him in an embarrassed way they stopped and stood up.

*

It had been the rather ridiculous, but nevertheless extremely exciting situation of Jayne lying on top of Katrice as Nick fucked and fingered each of them and then shot his load onto their faces as they kissed that had started it.

Although nothing was said by any of them at the time, they had all seen Katrice's hands on Jayne's breasts as they all climaxed at roughly the same time.

They didn't have sex for the next couple of nights as Jayne had to get up at four one morning to get a flight and Nick didn't get home to after eleven the other. However, there were no such problems on the Friday night.

They had all been looking forward to being together again. They all realised that they had only scratched the surface of living as a menage and the thought of the three of them learning and growing together excited them. They ate dinner, which was a delicious pasta dish with rocket salad and crispy bread that Katrice had made washed down by a bottle of white Soave and a bottle of strong Chianti.

"Well ladies," Nick announced after they had cleared everything away, "I'm ready for bed, come on."

Putting all their reservations about Nick and their three-way relationship to one side, they needed no further bidding and quickly they were all naked in bed covered by just one sheet with Nick lying between them. He put an arm round each of them and they snuggled their heads onto his chest.

"That was amazing the other evening," he said. "Did you both enjoy it?"

"What lying on top of Katrice?"

"Yes that and the way we had sex."

"Yes it was good," Katrice said her hand slipping down Nick's body and stroking his pubic hairs.

"And you Jay, did you enjoy it?"

"Yes of course," she replied nibbling Nick's nipple.

"Everything that happened?" he asked.

She looked at him and then glanced at Katrice, the meaning of his question quite obvious.

"Yes, Nick I enjoyed everything," she said softly as she found his erect cock; Katrice's hand was already there.

"I loved it," he muttered pulling Jayne on top of him his erection slipping between her legs together with Katrice's hand. He kissed his wife who was holding his cock. She sat up and manoeuvred it towards her friend's pussy. Jayne's legs were open where she was straddling Nick's upper legs. Her lips seemed to be gazing at Katrice. She stroked her fingertips right round them and then pushed her husband's erection into her friend's waiting cunt.

"Go on Nick fuck her," she groaned.

He didn't last long, but then not many men probably would in such a situation. Jayne rolled off Nick and laid alongside Katrice.

"That was beautiful," the brunette said quietly as she brushed some of Jayne's blonde locks away from her face.

Deep down they both knew it was time. Instinct told them the opportunity had arrived. Their fine-tuned female intuitions advised them that they were near to completing their mutual journey of bisexual discovery.

*

It was an exciting and progressively intimate journey though one that was a little like two paces forward and one back. But then one woman contributing her lesbian virginity and the other the seduction does not make for a smooth or rapid journey.

That night they kissed in front of Nick, cuddled each other and squashed their bodies together. A few days later, Katrice caressed Jayne's breasts as she lay beside her; she was on all fours being screwed by Nick. That same evening after Nick had cum in his wife, they kissed again and they each caressed the other's breasts in front of him. That revived him so that later he fucked Jayne as Katrice watched and the girls held hands and stroked each other.

That became their 'act.'

Roughly twice a week, Nick would have sex with one of them and then they would 'put on a show' for him. Usually, but not always, that would get him hard again and then he'd have sex with the other.

Although the girls never talked about it, mainly because they were so rarely alone together, they started to hurry things with Nick. After getting into bed, or sometimes on the sofa downstairs, one or both of them would start caressing his cock and pumping it or, alternatively licking and sucking it and his balls. They would then, consciously or unconsciously, get him to have sex with one of them. That then gave them the opportunity to indulge their desires for each other and the time to sample new delights.

Whilst this was not discussed both women realised what was happening. Nick, rather than being the centrepiece of the sexual menage as had been at the start was becoming somewhat superfluous and merely the excuse, the sort of alibi for their lesbian escapades and indulgencies.

With Nick sitting up on the new King-sized bed leaning back against the wrought iron headboard that Katrice had chosen because of the struts, which made excellent tying up points, something that they hadn't yet got round to, the two girls slid into each other's arms. They kissed, they used their tongues and they each caressed the other's breasts. They pinched and pulled the nipples, pressing the coral pink roundness of Jayne's against the dark, almost brown hard protuberances of Katrice's. Then Katrice sucked Jayne's nipple into her mouth. Her body shuddered and Jayne gasped with the amazing surge of pleasure that went through her. Sucking on her left nipple like a baby, Katrice stroked and squeezed Jayne's other breast. For the first time since she was a teenager, Jayne had a breast induced orgasm.

She was becoming attuned to lesbian practices. She now realised that it was like using recreational drugs. Not always, but often the taker needs more and more and sometimes it leads to stronger doses and indulgence.

She returned the breast sucking that very evening and on the next she experienced Katrice's fingers on her lips. She was finger fucked to an orgasm that night, but unlike a boob induced climax, that was something she'd experienced many times. But, of course, not by a woman!

Most times now they hurried Nick even more for they were impatient to get to each other. Being fucked by him was, in a way, becoming a pain, although his presence reduced the 'guilt' they felt.

The pleasure from each other came from many experiences and just seemed to get greater and greater the more they made love. But still they stuck to their pledge of not cheating on Nick by having sex when he was not there.

"Ok Jay," Katrice whispered her face resting on her lover's tummy her mouth close to the tawny landing strip of Jayne's pubes and her other hand on her thigh. She licked Jayne's pubes close to, but not quite on the folds covering her clit. She pushed on her friend's thighs encouraging them to open.

Nick was on tenterhooks looking on, although after having had sex with both of them, he had little more to offer in that direction. He was increasingly becoming a spectator, a sort of voyeur, and their excuse for doing what their bodies and minds so wanted.

As their disaffection with sex with him increased and was replaced by a strengthening of the feelings for each other both girls wanted more but they were faithful and honest to their agreement. As strong as the temptation was to have a fling with just the two of them one afternoon or night while he was away, they managed to resist it, just about. However, that was at the expense of physically but not yet emotionally owning up to it and indulging themselves when with Nick.

But the girls both wanted more.

12