All Comments on 'Transformations - Rose Ch. 05'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 5 years ago

Better make damn sure that truck stop doesn't have a CCTV system, or this shit will be on the internet in a hot minute once someone figures out what the fuck just happen.

I think Lisa and Jason can be spun off into their own short series. Both it would be hot to see more of them.

Mort and his fuck toys can be a fun short but I'm not sure worth a series.

That said when they get to that dentist office, I think the fun will really start.

milkyrosemilkyroseabout 5 years ago
;)

Lisa & Jason hook up with Donny& Maddy with unexpected results? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dramatic witch transformation

Witch transfoe was dramatic. I was expecting a bit more from Jason and Lisa. As always excellent update

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meabout 5 years ago
I think Constance...

Has the perfect amount of empathy now. I was worried that Sugar and Ray would turn her loose back to her old ways, but surprise, surprise, surprise, they didn’t. I’m looking forward to where this is going. And I hope we see more of Sister Alicia, Lisa, and Jason. My imagination tells me there’s lots more story arc for this.

5 stars for you on this one!!!

samandalexsamandalexabout 5 years ago
Loving it

Just discovered the Transformations universe and have been powering through them. Super fun and hot!

I like the long plot arc that’s building in tensions between the white witches and sisters of Morpheus. Very cool possibilities for “civil war” in the church. Add Jason’s army of slaves in there and it could get downright catastrophic.

Sexy, hot, delicious catastrophe. :-)

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 6

Is in the queue...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wheres Allison

I'm really wanting see what happens to Constances little blackmail doll...

Overall, good chapter, but god, so many characters to keep up with! And the sides aren't really even right now between the white witches and the Church... but I'm sure you'll even that out soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beta bois

Nice to hear what the effects of Whoremasters are on men in this chapter

Possibility for the development of a gay male encounter?

I would like to see that

And as with all the Transformations series another great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Aren't the volleyball team going to notice that they are two down?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Aren't the volleyball team going to notice that they are two down?

Yes, eventually. The goal isn't to cover their disappearance up completely, but simply to make it unclear when and how they disappeared.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Rolling along. They're all mad but I love them especially Sugar, Demon and Rita.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
1385 Followers
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...