Trying to Sleep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Tom Jones. He wasn't Lord Jones, but he was David's best friend, so I trusted him. He had taken those pictures of me topless and shown them to David. He'd be a good guy to try to seduce. I kind of had a running start, I guess. It worked! Twenty minutes later I was making out with Tom Jones in a bedroom. Another fifteen minutes and I was in my bra and panties. Another two minutes and I was only in my panties.

None of this was lost on Maury, I'm sure!

We were lying on the bed. I didn't want to make love with Tom, just to make out a little. I didn't have to go that far to make Maury jealous. Just making out with Tom in a bedroom and letting him get me almost naked was enough. It was more than enough.

Besides, I realized, belatedly, that even if I did make love with Tom it wouldn't wash away my incestuous sin with my brother, if it even was a sin. Of course it was a sin. Even in spite of what Dr. Smithfield had seemed to say, I knew it was a sin. Humping Tom Jones at a party on the other hand wasn't a sin so much as a stupid thing to do.

"No, Tom." I said as my panties began to descend. "I'm not into casual sex in a bedroom at a party. Sorry." I couldn't believe I was apologizing!

There I was, naked except for my panties -- which were partially off already -- and Tom got off the bed to undress himself. I used the opportunity to spring to my feet as my boobs bounced around. "Thanks Tom. This was nice." I reached for my bra.

Tom stuck one arm out and pushed me right back down onto the bed. "Stay," he said. His tone of voice indicated he brooked no compromise. Now I was scared. His cock was revealed. It was the biggest one I had ever seen, bigger than Maury's (not hard to do), bigger than David's, and way bigger than the guy's in Florida.

Tom went for my panties again.

"No, Tom. My panties stay on," I said, as my panties came off.

"No fucking, Tom. How about a handjob?" I said, as my small hands caressed his large, hard cock.

Tom smiled. "I want to make love," he said.

"Not going to happen," I said. "Look, I have to go. David wants to take me home now. He'll be looking for me."

"David can wait. My cock is so hard for you it hurts. How about just a little taste? I'll slip inside you and then pull out?'

"No. You won't pull out. You'll change your mind once you're inside me." He would, too; I was sure of it. Marsha had given me the lowdown on Tom Jones.

"If I say I will, then I will. I meant what I said, and I said what I meant."

"Dr. Seuss. Horton Hatches the Egg. Very elegant, Tom -- uh, Tom, what are you doing -- oh shit, you're inside me! Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh Wow!" Boy did his cock feel great!

Tom was pumping away. This was becoming one hell of a taste! It felt so good however that I didn't care. In fact I never wanted it to stop.

Tom pulled out. "True to my word," he said.

"You bastard. Stick it back in!"

Tom complied in a nanosecond. We resumed fucking, and it was wonderful, magnificent, dreamlike, fantastic! When Tom ejaculated inside me it provoked the orgasm of the century. Holy shit! I was a wreck. Tom rolled off me.

"I hope you're on the pill, or something."

"Thanks for asking. You're a little late with the question."

"Want to do it again?"

"You're not hard."

"That's why God in his wisdom gave you a mouth."

"Your thing is covered with my juices and your cum. No way is it going in my mouth!"

"I'll fuck you again if you get me hard with your mouth."

"You'll fuck me again no matter what I do."

"True. Get on your hands and knees. We can pretend we're dogs and you're a bitch in heat."

"How romantic."

I complied. I stayed like that, silent, on my hands and knees with my ass facing his face. After a few minutes when he was kissing my ass and waiting until he was hard again, his hands grabbed me right at the top of my naked hips. I wiggled my ass to tease him a bit, then wham! He entered me as if he were a Mack truck barreling down the highway.

I moaned as Tom fucked me doggy style. Maury had never done that. I began to think, in retrospect, that maybe Maury should become a missionary? David had only fucked me once that way, during our one session together. Yes, this was almost my first time, but it sure as shit would not be my last. It was wonderful from behind. My moans got louder and louder.

I heard the door to the bedroom open and close during our fuck. Someone was watching us fuck! Holy shit. I freaked out and tried to stop. Yeah, good luck with that. Tom's grip on my hips was iron-clad.

"This is exciting!" a woman's voice said, followed by giggles. I knew from her distinctive giggle that it was Zoe watching us fuck. That meant Maury was watching too. Suddenly I got even more into the fuck with that realization!

"We should fuck like that," Zoe said, and I suppressed a laugh. Instead I moaned, for dramatic effect.

I heard Maury say, "C'mon, let's go."

"You don't want to join them? Look at the size of Tom's prick!" Zoe said, all excited.

"No!" and I heard the door open and close again.

A few minutes later, while I was enjoying a rolling orgasm, somebody else entered the room. He (or she) was silent, but I could tell the person was watching us.

When Tom finally unloaded inside me for the second time, I once again had a mind-altering orgasm, provoking an ear-shattering scream on my part.

"Best fuck I've ever had," Tom said to the stranger, whoever he was. I was afraid to turn around to look at the stranger, since I was in the middle of a huge embarrassment. It was probably someone I knew, too. Jesus. I mean if Tom knew the stranger, chances are I did, too.

"Best fuck in the state, maybe in the country!" Tom said to the stranger as I lay flat on my tummy on the bed, hiding my eyes with my hands, in a pathetic attempt at some modesty. My face was turning redder and redder.

"Good to know," the stranger replied, using my brother David's voice. "I should take the best fuck in the state home now. It's 3 AM." Yep. It's my brother.

"Please leave and let me get dressed," I said.

Both men laughed and then gave each other high fives.

"I want to do this again, and soon," Tom replied. Well fuck -- this is a fine state for me to be in!

I got dressed in front of both men, turning around so David couldn't see me. David was still my brother, and Tom didn't know David and I had ... had ... had been intimate. Tom could watch, though; after all Tom and I had just fucked. My usual modesty was a thing of the past for Tom! There was no way to hide my body's charms from both men. Cum was dripping from me, too.

Once I was dressed, Tom kissed me again. David grabbed my arm and pulled me from him. He escorted me to the car as Tom's cum dribbled -- just a bit -- down my left thigh. David drove us home.

I finally summoned up the courage to speak. "How much did you see?"

"Enough. More than enough."

"Are you disgusted with me?"

"No. I'm turned on. Think we can have some fun tonight, too?"

"You're my brother, David. You know we need to date other people."

"Yes, I know. You're right. It doesn't mean however you have to be a slut and fuck someone like Tom Jones in a bedroom at a party. Everyone heard you scream, you know. I didn't know you could scream so loud!"

Holy shit. My brother was jealous. I needed to do something.

"Tom said I'm the best he's ever had. Well, David: You're the best I've ever had, and ever will have, I'm sure. You can have me whenever you want."

"Good. I want you now," he said, as we pulled up in front of our family's home.

"Here, or can we wait until we're in the house? It's 30 degrees outside."

"I want your bush here, and there, and everywhere."

"That's a little crude, David. I'm sloppy, too."

"It's Dr. Seuss," he said. "You know how literary I am." I giggled and kissed him. He undressed me and took me, naked, right there in our car in front of our parents' home on a cold Indiana winter night. I made sure I screamed when I came. The orgasm was legit, even if my scream was fake, just a little. However when David took me again, with me still naked, in the mud room behind the front door, I screamed a true, real, ear-damaging scream. Good thing our parents were out.

"I'm looking forward to a lifetime of these fucks," I told David.

"You go back to college after the new year, right?"

"Yes."

"Maybe Tom and I can visit you at Smith."

"Are you thinking a threesome?" I said. My voice was quivering.

"Of course. You'll love it."

"He'll know we're incestuous. That's not good."

"So get a blind date for Tom, and one for me. Then have my date be a no-show and you'll be a stand in. When Tom lays the slut you got for him we'll pressure you into a foursome."

"That's ridiculous. None of my friends are sluts anyway."

"Do it and you'll get to fuck both Tom and me."

"And you'll both get to fuck the slut?"

"Of course."

"Well, maybe Gloria ... I don't know ... you're playing with fire here."

David smiled. He was hard for the third time! "Come on, Joanie. We need to make love in every room of the house before Mom and Dad return. We'll start in their bedroom."

"No, not in our parents' bed!"

We compromised. Not in their bed, but on the plush rug on the floor. This was going to be one hell of a ten days until New Year's!

"Have you opened my present yet?"

"No. I'm obeying your post-it. Christmas is a few days away yet. Here's your present," I handed him a card I had bought.

David opened the card right away. He read the card and gave me a huge smile. "Best Christmas present imaginable!"

I had written in the card that it gave David the privilege of having a threesome with me and one person of his choosing.

After we had made love our third time that night, on the floor of our parents' bedroom, David made a remark. "You said a person in your card. You didn't specify whether it had to be a man or a woman. It could be Tom."

"I know," I said. I smiled and my eyes twinkled with mischief as David played with my boobs. "Or a slut. Or someone trans. What's your present?"

"Chocolates."

I gave him a quizzical look and opened the box. Each chocolate was a statuette of the Virgin Mary. I took one out. I was about to taste it when I saw the other side was a penis. The Virgin Mary on one side of the chocolate, a hard penis on the other. "Did you make these yourself?"

"You can tell?"

"Well, they're a bit unconventional," I said as I bit off the head of the cock and the Virgin Mary at the same time. "They're delicious."

"Thank you."

"So when will you come to visit?"

"Damn soon!"

"Good. David?"

"Yes?"

"Before we, uh ..., made love ... did you and Tom ever slip into my bedroom to spy on me while I slept?"

David wouldn't answer me, but his smile told me all I needed to know. Anyway, now that I had --uh -- been intimate with both guys, it didn't matter much, anyway, did it.

That night I slept peacefully. No dreams of men sneaking into my bedroom. I had locked the door to my room, mostly out of habit, but it didn't surprise me when at 4 AM I felt David's arms around me holding me from behind. He took his time, but he eventually rolled me onto my back. He spread my legs apart and his head went where no man's head had ever been before. God, did I hope this was going to be a recurring dream!

A few days later I headed back to Smith. It's a long drive from Indiana. I had a lot to think about as I headed towards Massachusetts. My last session with Dr. Smithfield was still fresh in my mind.

"I took your advice, Dr. Smithfield, and seduced my brother."

"That wasn't my advice. How did it make you feel?"

"Intense. I've always loved my brother, but now I love him in a better way, if you know what I mean."

"Tell me more about your feelings."

"Then we went to the big, blowout party at the old Jones Mansion. You've heard of it, right?"

"Yes."

"Well, I had this idea I could hide my incestuous fun by seducing another guy. Not to the point of having sex, just almost."

"That's a dangerous game to play."

"Tell me about it! Plus Maury the asshole was there with the man-stealing big-boobed slut Zoe, and I wanted to make him jealous."

"How did you go about that?"

"Tom Jones is my brother's best friend, so I trusted him. I let him take me to a bedroom and we began to make out."

"Did Maury know you two were there, in the bedroom together?"

"I don't think so. At least, not at first."

"Go on."

I could tell Dr. Smithfield was intrigued, and I thought I saw a stirring in his pants. That's not supposed to happen with shrinks, right? I should not have worn such a short skirt!

"Well, Tom and I made out, and he undressed me of course, and soon I was down to wearing only my panties. I wouldn't let him take off my panties and said no, sort of, kind of."

"Did he stop?"

"No. We ended up making love on the bed."

"Making love or just fucking?"

"Aren't they the same?"

"No, but that's for another time. I feel there's more to your story?"

"Yes. A couple entered while Tom and I were doing it doggy style. It was my only my second time ever doggy style. I really like it. They saw us and began talking. I couldn't see them since my head was away from them, but I knew it was Maury and Zoe-the-tramp."

"How did it make you feel, being watched at such an intimate moment?"

"I know this is horrible, doctor, but it turned me on all the more."

"You liked having an audience?"

"Yes," I said, in a barely audible voice. "Tom didn't notice and kept right on fucking me. I think Maury got too upset watching, and he pulled Zoe out of the room. She wanted to join in."

"How did you feel when they left?"

"Disappointed a little, I guess, but I got into the pleasure of Tom plowing into me with such force. Then David came into the bedroom."

"David your brother?"

"Yes."

"He saw you with Tom in flagrante delicto?"

"Yes."

"How did that make you feel?"

"I don't know. Guilty I guess, and also even more aroused than when Maury and Zoe saw me."

"Does Tom know about you and David?"

"I don't know. I think David might have told Tom. When we were done Tom turned to David and said I was his best fuck ever. Best in the country. Best in the state."

"How did David react to that?"

"He smiled. I got dressed, David took me home, and then we had some fun, just the two of us. He wants to visit me at Smith together with Tom and have a foursome with some slut I'm to find as a blind date for David. Tom will be my date. Then he plans to swap."

"I see. My, my, a lot has happened in quite a short time."

"I know. I'm swimming in the deep end all of a sudden."

"I'm afraid our time is up. Enjoy your time at Smith next semester."

"Seriously? After all I've recounted that's all you have to say?"

"Joanie, you have a wonderful imagination. Now I have to go; my next patient is waiting."

"You think I made this up??" My outrage was showing.

"You didn't?"

"Hell no! That was the truth."

"I see. Thank you for the clarification. We should meet again when you are next in town. We have a lot to discuss."

"Doctor, I'm in over my head! I don't know what to do!"

"You're a smart woman, Joanie. You'll figure it out." Dr. Smithfield stood. Yep. There was a tent in his pants. It told me what I needed to know. I bent over to get my book and he looked down my blouse. I had worn a bra, but still.

"Thank you, Dr. Smithfield. I'll see you at Spring Break. Happy New Year."

"Happy New Year," he replied, and I left his office. There was a bit of a skip in my step. I went for a coffee; I wasn't ready to head home yet. I got lost in thought over my coffee and it got cold even before I tasted it. The barista zapped it for me. I love microwaves. As the oat milk swirled around in my coffee, I saw visions. I saw Tom, David, Zoe and Maury. I imagined Zoe getting a gangbang from the three of them, her big boobs bouncing around.

"I'm really a sick puppy," I said aloud to nobody at all. I had a plan. I could do this. I couldn't wait to get back to Smith, but before I left I had some unfinished business with David and Tom. We needed to talk about what was happening. I wondered if we would be able to talk while remaining dressed in clothes. I smiled to myself at the thought.

**

Remember: This is my entry into the Winter Holidays Story Contest 2022. A lot of work went into its writing, and I hope you enjoyed it. Please be kind with your stars, your comments, and your Feedback. As we say in Indiana, Happy Holidays!