Twice Smitten - A Love Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I speculated inwardly about the possible reasons for this, but held my peace

She drew breath, pulled me closer and said, 'Linda will have told you I wandered about a bit after...I'd decided to be celibate, and concentrated on learning, and teaching. I worked in all sorts of public and private schools, some of them pretty awful, and saved my money, because I lived frugally, and then I went to Portugal and worked in some pretty awful schools in remote areas and soaked up the lingo. I was doing well in a way, but I felt only half alive, waiting for something to happen...So, one day when I felt especially down, the idea came of going to Brazil. Maybe I could be different there, somewhere new, exotic, stimulating, a melting pot of different colours and cultures.'

She paused to kiss me and pat my bottom. 'This has grown a bit, I think.'

'Middle-age spread,' I said, 'But the other bottom in this bed has changed more.'

'True. Do you like it?'

'It's superb. Do you like it?'

She said, 'I love it. I have to stop myself looking at in mirrors and shop-windows. Silly way to put it, but it's what I've always wanted. Well, that's what I learned in Brazeil.'

'They certainly know how to build a better bottom there.'

'The moment I got off the plane...I knew exactly what I must do.'

'You had a master plan. Tell me.'

'I worked non-stop, in schools in remote areas, in universities while I did a master's and a doctorate. I gave private lessons to politicians and business people keen to update their English usage and idioms. If someone would pay me for something, I would do it.'

'Then you could afford the medics, and the tailors and lingerie-makers and masseuses and cosmeticians - that smooth, so smooth, skin has absorbed a super-tanker of unguents.'

'All true,' she said. 'If I was going to start a new life I was going to do it to the limit.'

We lay quietly caressing while I formulated the next question. 'Why did you come to me, not Linda? Don't answer if that's tactless.'

'I told you I went celibate. The last person I made love with...was you, Norma, you. And the first person I needed to make love with in my new life was you, Norma, you.'

The tears came into my eyes, and I buried my face in that bountiful new bosom. Eventually I was able to say, 'Lesley, Lesley, my dear Lesley, that is so wonderful, but wasn't there a risk? Suppose I'd...'

'I had to take the risk, Norma. It was the way forward, into my new sexuality.'

'I think I had some idea of that. I knew I had to come you before...'

'And now we can explore fresh goods and arsetures new.'

'There's a hint in that allusion,' I said, 'But I'm not sure...well, anyway, it's not just the bosom and bottom that's changed, I think. Hasn't there been some adjustment?'

'You've spotted it. Partial circumcision. I wanted a difference there, too. Just the last few centimetres...'

'When she's up, more of the bulb is clear? I thought so. Neater and tidier.'

She said, 'I imagined I'd slip into you more easily, too.'

'Shall we try that again?' I asked. 'Just time before breakfast...'

8

We crowded into the shower and aroused each other with soapy hands, until she said, in a tone I'd never heard before, not in her previous form nor in her new, lighter voice, 'Turn round, Norma.'

I said, 'Oh, I don't think...' But I turned and bent forward a little.

She soaped lavishly between my cheeks, and, in the new tone, said, 'Open for me, Norma.' And I could feel the shpenis-end pressing against my anus.

'I don't think it's possible,' I said, but at that moment my sphincter loosened, and it was, after all, going to be possible. Because I needed to give myself to her in any and every way she desired, and my own body responded. 'Bugger my bum, Lesley,' I said. 'Fill me.'

Inch by inch she entered my rectum, and it was tight and stung with the soap and hurt with the stretching at first. But as she progressed I opened for her and the stinging and hurting became ripe with pleasure and the pressure transferred into my cunt and a double response began. She said, 'Oh, Norma, I'm in, I'm in your beautiful bottom. Can you feel me all the way in? You're holding me tight. So wonderful. I love you, Norma.'

'Show me, darling,' I said, 'Empty yourself into me. I want every last drop of your shemen. Can you feel me gripping you? I'm milking you.'.

'It's coming,' she said, 'Coming. I'm coming deep inside, deep inside.'

She didn't need to move. I clenched my cheeks, locking my channel round her, and she began to pump her jism into me, her shaft pulsing with each shejaculation, and that sensation, and the knowledge we were consummating the ultimate intimacy made me come, and the contractions of my vagina were echoed within my arse and heightened her ecstasy.

Our orgasm seemed to last an aeon, but at last she began to soften and slipped out. A torrent of shemen and soap slid down my thighs, and we collapsed into each others' arms. We were drained, spent, aglow with fulfilment, murmuring endearments.

9

After we had dried each other, she dressed and went off to her room to change into clean clothes for the day. I did something I'd never done before: I slid a tampon up my bottom to absorb the come that continued to ooze out of me. I packed my knicker-gusset with tissues, too, and went to the refectory, where we greeted each cheerily with a chaste kiss and a polite enquiry about our well-being.

Over the huge mixed-grill I asked if Linda knew of her transformation. No, that was to be a surprise. I suggested me went to visit her as soon as the course ended. That was agreed, and later we telephoned her. That visit will be Chapter 4.

12