Unrequited Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCMcNeilly
JCMcNeilly
2,422 Followers

Sally turned her body in profile, her hand resting on her protruding belly, giving me that little smile I knew so well. I'd had no idea, but I couldn't have been happier for her. The only thought I had was that I couldn't wait for that to be me. Stephen had already agreed to be our donor when we were ready, which wouldn't be long.

I passed by, continuing to the front of the sanctuary. I turned around, and the doors opened again, and Kayleigh was there, her arm resting on her father's, the widest, most joyful smile on her adorable face. She was wearing a modern style, patterned white and yellow hanbok dress. She also wore a shoulder sash, colored with yellow, black and green plaid, the O'Malley family tartan. I could still see Sally, but that didn't bother me. Kayleigh was the one coming down the aisle, and the only thing that mattered was my bride, the love of my life and the only one I wanted, walking slowly towards me.

THE END.

*******

I hope everyone enjoyed this, thanks for sticking with it until the end. I hope the payoff was worth it. This was the first story I've written where a I seriously considered not having a 'Happily Ever After' ending. Bethany isn't autobiographical, but her experiences are the closest to mine of any character I've ever written. It was over eight years between the day I walked away from my Sally and when I met my Kayleigh, but I came through the other side. I hope all of you are as lucky as I am. Please rate, leave comments and send feedback. One last huge thank you to rileyworks and ash_legend for helping edit. This would have been a disaster without them.

My next project, 'Beautiful', is about 3/4ths done. Check out my bio page for a blurb regarding the plot. I can't wait to show it to you all. Be well and stay safe.

JCMcNeilly
JCMcNeilly
2,422 Followers