All Comments on 'Vault 62 Ch. 03'

by MisterretsiM

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Saphic_succubusSaphic_succubusabout 1 month ago

It's okay, but to me personally, her cock just sounded too big. Like I might have gone for 15-20 inches with balls the size of coconuts or grapefruits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You had an interesting story going here, but the 4 ft cock, the balls going from hidable to weighing a hundred pounds each.... totally ruined it for me, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Agree with Saphic_succubus. I really like all of you stories but Imogene dick being so big and stretching the other girl like you described is way too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I agree with the other comments, the proportion of her cock and balls takes you out of it. Making it even 18 inches would be more reasonable and less jarring. But otherwise great premise!

NBitNBit14 days ago

Yeah, I'm with the rest of the current crowd. It gets tiring to see that almost all writers on here doing Futa decide to do a "Dominant futa (with huge cocks) on males" or use massive fantasy cocks. Just give me some good futa on female(s) with a larger-than-average dick attached to a good story. Fallout is a semi-realistic sci-fi and the story you have is good enough already without adding in the FANTASY dong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMisterretsiM@MisterretsiM
Erotica writer specializing in hyper, futa and other ridiculous things! I made a twitter page for my writing if anyone cares to follow me: https://twitter.com/misterretsim_ Also, I've officially launched my Patreon, where you can support me if you'd like: https://www.patreon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Vault 62 Ch. 02 Previous Part
Vault Series Info