All Comments on 'Vox Populi Vox Dei Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyabout 4 years ago

Not guilty. And then a TV is rolled out and Watts says let's watch some TV. Gotta love your cliffhangers. Thanks for this!

brownmobbrownmobabout 4 years ago
Going for Guilty

2 FBI agents and 1 defence attorney going to the slammer..... i hate your cliff hangers, they are too bloody good. keep em coming (and defence is the English spelling not a spelling error)

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 4 years ago
Jury Tampering and Disbarment looming

Rover is obviously behind the rogue video.

Well done, WW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bravo

Actually, The rooms where the televisions came on, did not have the jurors in them, but TCPD personnel recording the threats. The TCPD also recorded the individuals involved in making the threats and one of the Rovers brothers might be under arrest for attempting to intimidate the jurors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mistrial by Jury

This seems headed towards a mistrial. In my home country the jury system was abolished after a perverse not guilty finding by the jury in the sensational Nanavati murder trial. I find it quaint that US of A still persists with this legal abomination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
D@mn

D@mn, you sure know how to keep us on the edge of our seats! Now, what are we supposed to do for the next few days until .....?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

WW, the comment left earlier about the tv sounds very much like some of your writing. I believe you have a coconspirator in your midst. Thanks for your great stories.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next chapter is submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

Some very interesting guesses on what's going to happen. We'll see who's right.

And brownmob, agree on the spelling. I have a lot of chess books titled "The Sicilian Defence" "The Caro-Kann Defence", etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Guilty

Muscone's whispered comment

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

GUILTY. Don has cottoned on. He queried the jury selection and perceives a threat against family members.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES