What's Distance When You're in Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of his dick entering me progressively began sounding wetter and wetter until I felt myself dripping down my thighs. We had had sex countless times before, but not once did he make me squirt, shortly after the dripping down my leg started, he pulled out and more squirt shot out of me and onto the bed, my legs became weak once again as he re-entered me, going at the speed he had been going as if he never exited me. He reached around the back of my neck and squeezed as his moans became more breathless, his grip was so tight that it lifted me off the bed, I adjusted myself so that I was kneeling in front of him with my back against his chest.

His free hand searched my chest until it found my boobs and he grabbed onto one as he thrust deeper and harder into me, I could feel myself dripping again but this time with more vigour. His hands tightened around my neck and boobs and I could feel his dick throbbing and pulsating inside me as he came into me, flooding me with his release. He continued thrusting as he groaned in a pleasure-filled way that sounded sort of like he was in pain. I tightened my pussy around him as he came, and I felt him start throbbing more. A part of me was disappointed that he came before me as I thought this would mean I wouldn't get my climax.

Just as I was preparing for him to pull out, he pushed me down flat against the bed and spread my legs with his knee and reached for a pillow and placed it below me to give me some lift. He entered me slowly this time, stroking me slowly while he kissed my back. I almost came from the joy I got from the realization that he remembered that I need slow strokes to reach my climax. He continued taking me from behind while breathing heavily into my neck, I moaned until I couldn't take it anymore, I felt myself coming undone around him and he assisted me by slowing it down even more but keeping it deep and steady. He stayed inside me a while longer while I caught my breath, he then slowly pulled out and watched as his come came sliding out of me and onto the pillow. "Let me get something to clean that up", he said and headed towards the bathroom. He returned seconds later with a towel and knelt behind me and began intimately wiping me, the distance that we had grown between us during the length of all the months that had passed felt as if it had just evaporated into thin air. In that moment, I had my lover back and I wanted nothing more than to keep him beside me or inside me, whatever came first, because what is distance when he is inside me.

12