All Comments on 'White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 07'

by MarkLivingston

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
nycreadernycreaderabout 1 year ago

Good work; I'm glad that this chapter develops the plot more-definitely than the past 2 chapters did.

Ethan/"nycreader".

MarkLivingstonMarkLivingstonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Ethan,

Thanks, I thought you'd like this one better.

I responded to you on Ch.6 if you want to have a look.

MarkL

tomar82403tomar82403about 1 year ago
Much better read

It appears you have taken some of the thoughts provided and reworked the direction. Much better - keep it going...

nycreadernycreaderabout 1 year ago

Thanks for your reply here, and for your reply in Chapter 6's Forum, (Author) Mark L. (and for your reply to my earlier Comment here).

Ethan/"nycreader".

MarkLivingstonMarkLivingstonabout 1 year agoAuthor

tomar82403: Thanks for coming aboard and for commenting. Have you read from the beginning? Is it realistic enough? I know it's a slow build, but that's how I want to do it, because that's how the younger me would've done it.

Ethan: Yeah, I thought you'd like Ch. 7. That theme in the hotel room with Rita and Nia runs through Ch. 11, which is written, but I'm waiting for them to upload 9 & 10. After 11 Mark will re-engage with "the girls". Then a real date with Nia, then he might go off on a tangent or two I have in mind for him before coming back to the main storyline.

I appreciate your comments, as always.

MarkL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous