Working Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
298 Followers

Barely seconds later I feel my climax grip my body, pressing my hips forward I feel my seed course through my body as my dick presses against the roof of her mouth.

"Oh Fuck" I gasp as I coat the back of her throat with a thick deposit of ejaculate.

Unable to step back given the proximity of the bedside table, I pull out stepping to her left as her hands drop to her boot clad knees. Watching her breathless knelt there as her right hand reaches for the bed to steady herself. Marie's shoulders rise and fall heavily while she sucks fresh air into her lungs.

I step away grinning pleased with her, but with the pressing need to discover more of her.

As her head drops to her heaving chest in remorse I look back at her as I peel off my t-shirt.

"Up on the bed for me please Marie."

**********

Her gasp fills the room.

I groan in response to her as on her knees in the middle of the bed her hands outstretched to grip the metal frame headboard, I slowly penetrate her perfect lithe body.

"Be gentle..." she softly whimpers "...be gentle."

I don't respond as I know I can't make such promises.

The walls of her cunt clench tightly around me as I slowly slip my hips back and forth appreciating the feel of her body around me, sensations heightened without the restrictive feel of a latex condom to separate our bodies. Her obliging and talented mouth hopefully enough to stave off a need to ejaculate again for a little while.

Knelt there still in her tight little black dress, the skirt of which now sits bunched around her petite waist I look down as I hold her hips and my dick slips in and out of her as she starts to embrace her latest submission to my carnal desire. Her hips hold still, she lets me take her. The pale skin of her pert ass leading to thighs clad in lace topped fishnet hold up stockings and those red thigh-high boots.

I hear her gasp as I draw back my hips a little further only to swiftly sink myself deeper back into her.

Marie's tight little cunt every bit as satisfying as her talented little mouth had proven.

Holding her up by her hips with her arms extended her head hangs low with her pony tail spilling down her left shoulder. I keep fucking her increasing my pace intermittently then slowing to draw out a long tantric drawn out fuck of her young nubile body.

Sweat coats my naked body as I use her, her gasped breath on her hung head mixing with my grunts of pleasure and the bed frame creaking beneath us.

Without warning I slip from her, moving to her side as I crash down across the bed.

"What?" she breathlessly offers.

"I want you on top..." I offer in response, "...I want to watch you fuck me."

For a moment she pauses, I wait, the expectancy of my request hangs heavy in the air I wonder if she'll refuse me, considering if the slow deep fuck from behind had been tolerable as she hadn't had to look upon me or dwell on what she does, the sacrifice she makes. She presses up with her arms she shifts her body, crawling up over me her face close to mine as I look into her eyes.

"Fuck me," I sternly request.

Reaching between us I feel her fingers take a hold of me, holding my dick in place as she sits her body slowly back and I feel the moist warmth of her tight little folds slip back over me. I press up my hips as she does and she stifles a cry of either pleasure or pain as she feels me fully penetrate her. Marie starts to rock her hips immediately, her eyes fall closed as with her boot clad knees to my side she straightens her back and rides atop of me.

Letting her fuck me, letting her control what plays out I watch her as her mouth falls open on illicit little mewls.

"What do you seek?" I gently enquire.

She does not respond even as she rolls her hips and presses further down on top of me. The sensation of her fucking me is unreal, she gives herself up to me she wholeheartedly commits.

"You filthy fucking whore," I sneer.

Her eyes slowly open she looks down at me as she fucks me.

"Filthy fucking whore" I reiterate pressing my hips up off the bed.

"No" Marie feebly whispers.

"Marie Hoxton is a filthy fucking whore," I continue to goad her.

The verbal degradation provokes her to fuck me harder. As she fucks her body on mine my left hand reaches out, snatching the neck line of the tight dress I rip the garment down, letting her breasts spill free.

Marie's surprised little gasp fills the room, angling her body forward my hands press up falling firmly over her breasts, squeezing them pressing them roughly up against her body my thumbs and forefingers pinching and toting with her bullet hard nipples. The intensity of her whimpers and moans increases as I press myself up into her body as her hips buck and writhe atop of me.

"How badly do you want this..." I harshly whisper "...how badly does the little whore need this?"

She fucks harder, faster, impaling self onto me as her head snaps back her hands press against my chest her nails digging into my skin as she fucks herself over and over again until she flings her body back, angling her body backwards as her breasts pull away from my grip. My hands fall over her hips, I grip her waist over the dress that clings useless around her midriff and I begin to fuck her.

"Fuck me... fuck me... fuck me," Marie implores on pained breath as she leans back writhing on top of me.

With her head craned back I can't see her face but I can imagine how contorted in ecstasy it must look. Her gasping breath increasing as her toned stomach ripples and she fucks me furiously.

"Oh my god... oh my god... oh my fucking god," I hear her breathlessly state just as I feel her cunt clench tightly around my dick.

I fuck with her, I press up into her as she holds herself rigid, her arms outstretched behind me finding my shins and gripping my legs tightly as she convulses and spasms,

Marie cries out, a guttural gasp and groan accompanies the spasm of her body amongst the unbelievable soak of wet warmth that spills over my crotch. I release, I cum into her body for a second time, impregnating her body with a tribute she deserves and thoroughly earns as she holds her position whimpering in ecstasy.

"Good little fucking whore," I whisper to her. "Good little fucking whore."

**********

Depressing the flush of the sage green colour porcelain toilet I watch the water in the bowl empty and then begin to refill.

Glancing at my reflection in the mirror with a smirk as I run my hands under tepid water and use the pathetic hard bar of soap to cleanse my hands. I've no idea what time it is that I've woken with the overbearing need to urinate, switching off the light of the bathroom I cross the room barefoot.

Pausing as I reach the bed to look down across her exhausted body as she sleeps soundly. The only light in the room a faint orange glow that creeps around the thick curtains from the exterior lights of the hotel mixing with early morning light.

Marie lays across her back naked but for the stockings and red PVC boots that clad her legs. Her hair dishevelled and unruly looking now, her ponytail had come undone during our last drawn out fuck, before we had both succumb to the need for rest.

Her performance has been exceptional, the early signs of reticence she had briefly displayed were lost on submission after submission, her reaction driven by her need to impress me.

As I look across her slender naked body I feel only the slightest pang of remorse at my deliberate subterfuge, there's never been any hope of her earning reprieve and reemployment. Such decisions are not within my sphere of influence. None the less tonight in her company she has made efforts that have impressed far more than any of her efforts over the last six months of employment.

I'm hard for her once more as I stand at the base of bed.

Reaching out I firmly grasp her left boot clad ankle and pull her left leg from off her right leg causing her to lie across her back from the sleeping position she had adopted, lay across her right hand side.

Marie softly mumbles in her sleep as I kneel upon the bed, stroking my aching dick as I lower myself over her prone body. Positioning myself between her slender thighs I press my hips forward and enter her once more.

She groans waking from her sleep to find me penetrating her.

"Jason no... please no," Marie states on a weak voice.

"Shhhh," I offer as my right hand slips over her jaw as I press myself as deep as I can into her body.

Marie's hands press against my shoulders, she attempts to push me away as I begin to thrust hard and deep into her as she lays beneath me.

Her head shaking in the grip I apply to her jaw. Her body struggling beneath me as I use my greater body weight to pin her. Finally, she succumbs even as her hands lock over my left arm. I keep my grip over her jaw and her body falls limp, she lets me claim her for the fourth time across the night.

Looking down into her open eyes I offer a grin.

"You've performed admirably..." I sincerely offer, "...for a desperate fucking whore."

Marie reacts once more, the nails of her left hand digging into my forearm as her right hand swipes towards my face.

Her reaction only spurs me, letting go of her mouth I grab both her slender wrists and wrestle her frail arms with ease up above her head. Pinning her hands under the pillow she had been slept upon. My left hand easily grips both her wrists as my right hand falls immediately over her throat.

As her body struggles I use the momentum and fuck her hard and fast from the outset. In stark contrast to the first time, I'd fully claimed her with the long drawn-out fuck. While she struggles my hand grips tighter around her slender throat and I press her wrists down, asserting my dominance over her smaller, weaker frame.

Marie's boot clad legs kick furiously as I fuck her and keep tightening my grip as my hand now presses into the crook of her neck. She gasps for restricted breath and her fevered attempt to break my grip.

Holding myself over her I keep Fucking her harder and harder deeper and deeper. Using Marie one last time.

"Are you gonna cum for me again whore..." I sneer, "...can I make you cum like this."

Her eyes wide and wet she stares up at me desperately trying to plead with me as I choke her and fuck her.

"Please.... Please..." she harshly whispers, struggling to make herself heard just as she struggles to breath.

Her fight slowly subsiding on raspy breath as I claim her with an abandon.

"You want me to cum..." I offer breathless myself "...you want me to cum again... is that ...is that it?"

My fast brutal style has spurred me in no time, holding her delicate throat in my right hand I let go her wrists and press up over her arching my back, squeezing her throat as my hips punish her, slapping my pelvis against her pelvis.

I feel my balls release, I feel my shaft fill, I try to hold off but I fail miserably.

Marie's hands reach for my right forearm once more as I feel my dick spray deep into her unprotected body once more.

As I relax my body I let go of my grip on her throat hearing the sharp repeated pained intake of air she makes feeling her cunt clench around me as she does and she milks the last of my ejaculate into her body.

Easing from her I crash onto my back, my own lungs recovering on the intensity of the frantic fuck.

Away to my right I immediately hear the shrill electronic tone of the alarm on my mobile, the device illuminates and vibrates as it continues. Feeling temporarily immobile with exhaustion I lay there letting the alarm invade the room unchecked. Finally rising from the bed, before heading to the phone and switching the alarm off all to painfully now aware that it's a little before twenty five to seven in the morning.

Fifteen minutes later, I've showered as best I can under the weak flow of barely warm water that dribbles from the shower head mounted over the bath in the dilapidated rooms equally dilapidated ensuite facilities. I doubt online reviews rank the establishment highly.

Pulling on my underwear and jeans I reclaim the heavily creased black tee from the floor and slip it over my frame, mindful of the fresh t-shirt I have in the car, fortunate for the benefits of dress down Friday as an office policy.

I gather my belongings, leaving Marie lay flat on her back facing the ceiling, just as she has been for the last twenty to twenty five minutes I consider as I slip my phone into my back pocket.

"You don't need to come in today..." I offer as I reach unlock the door to the room and slip down the four handle, "...not if you don't want to."

Marie doesn't move, only the now soft rise and fall of her exposed chest is visible, as I take in her perfect naked form one last time.

"You're performance was memorable," I offer as I step towards the corridor.

"For a whore" I hear her brokenly mutter as the door swings slowly closed behind me.

Heading downstairs I cross the empty reception, hearing voices and a radio thought the door behind the reception desk. With no need to dwell I step into the cool morning air, the sky bright blue without a cloud insight, promising signs a day of good weather.

Unlocking my car I slip in to the driver's seat noting the Silver Mercedes with Taxi registration plates parked up in the parking bay next to mine. I admire the model, a vehicle I've always wanted to drive. Pulling away I spot the crack and minor damage notable on its rear bumper.

I think nothing more of it, as I drive away heading towards the City, the Office and the unenviable prospect of the weekly sales review with the Senior Executive team.

At least this week I have a scapegoat, a former employee who should have performed as admirably in her role as she had in trying to preserve her role.

**********

The sounds of the busy wider open plan office spill forth as I open my door.

The place a hive of activity at the start of a fresh working week.

Looking over towards Marie's unoccupied desk, the monitor sat at her station powered off with her personal effects boxed ready for her should she choose to come and collect them, I suppress the need to smirk as I turn and head towards the kitchen area and the informal meeting come 'break out' area.

I can't keep the smile from my face as I place a cup into the machine and press my finger to the digital display as the machine whirs and begins to dispense what in all honesty constitutes a fairly respectable cup of hot fresh coffee.

"Why are you looking like the Cat that got the cream Jason Palmer?"

Unaware of his approach I heard his booming voice as he steps towards me, impeccable dressed in a sharp navy suit, light blue shirt and cornflower yellow tie. He slaps a wide black hand on my shoulder nearly knocking me off my feet, let alone spilling my coffee.

"Well..." I feel the confident smile aching my face now as I face Carlton Fairclough the Group Chief Executive "...if you must know I've just gotten off a call... that closed the Waterhouse deal."

"Nine million pounds?" Carlton offers to me wide eyed.

"Give or take..." I offer, "...a year ...over 10 years."

Carlton is as overjoyed as he is dumbfounded his head shaking from side to side on disbelief. The enormity of the deal still surprises me, let alone that we've landed it amongst our most ardent competitors.

"Tell me..." he offers his tone soon dropping back to stern, the unflappable business mogul in him isn't lost easily, "...didn't your Probationer... Marie was Waterhouse not her hard work."

"Not really... sadly we had to let her go..." I shake my head remorsefully but only reiterate detail I'd given him on Friday morning that he's either forgotten or ignored at the time, "...it was quite the feat salvaging this deal given the mess she made of the situation... half-hearted commitment... she didn't even turn up on for her final day on Friday."

Carlton Fairclough buys the lie I spin him, when in truth every effort to secure this deal had been hers in isolation. Fairclough's only concern is that the deal is closed ratified and signed in as quick a time as possible. With his praise and his insistence that I arrange lunch with him via his PA ringing in my ears I step back towards my office.

Setting the mug of coffee on a coaster, next to the photo of my Wife Laura and our Son Toby I feel the vibration of my mobile in my inside jacket pocket expecting the coincidence of a message or missed call from Marie, genuinely surprised not to have heard from her at all since I'd left her on early Friday morning.

The unusual notification on the front screen catches my eye immediately. A WhatsApp from an unknown number.

"You'll pay or we'll take away."

Shaking my head, dismissing the message as having been received in error I sit back at my desk, parking all thoughts in my mind to take a sip of coffee and to appreciate the buzz of excitement and adrenaline that still flows through me. Finally, after years of hard working I receive warranted recognition.

Clicking into my email I open the attachment embedded in the last email received without thinking.

Confused as a video appears on screen immediately, horrified by what I see, spilling coffee across the surface of the desk as I hurriedly set the mug down.

A compilation of grainy images in black and white of myself and various escorts I recognise plays out across the screen, a sound track of heavy gasps and cries plays to accompany the lewd scenes. Visuals I realise with shock that appear on a computer connected to the offices servers. Attempting to close down the video I immediately realise I cannot, as I no longer have control of the PC, a fact that initially fails to register as I keep stabbing fingers viscously against my keyboard. Continuing to watch the screen in horror as the images shift to close up shots of my hands wrapped tightly around their necks, the soundtrack slipping to stifled pleas.

The words in stark white letters, 'Jason Palmer has a strangulation kink' appear across the screen the fade

My stomach churning as the entire screen fades to black, my breath held as I watch a blurry image in a dark room illuminated by red lighting slowly comes into focus, a focus on a solitary female figure dressed in a familiar ensemble hung up by thick metal chains around her wrists in an industrial looking setting.

I recognise her immediately, despite the blindfold drawn across her eyes.

A voice digitally disguised speaks from behind the camera that films her.

"You'll pay or we'll take her away"

My screen pixilates I watch in horror at what I've witnessed and as the image on my screen seems to melt away, leaving a black screen.

Across the open plan office I hear the shock, then the dismay, the rise in noise of the chaos that begins to ensue. Reaching the doorway to my office I watch as every monitor within sight freezes on an image of a blindfold female face bathed in red light.

Every screen and PC frozen by the aggressive virus I have inadvertently set free within the company's servers.

I feel my legs turn weak, and the vomit rise in my throat.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
298 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
MUFF69MUFF692 months ago

Took me some time to get use to your writing. Hope you give Mary her revenge. At the end i enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Every dog has their day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story as usual.

Dark_Logan_Dark_Logan_about 1 year agoAuthor

Des - watch this space - no spoilers but the story doesn’t end here …the clues are weaved into the tale if you’re familiar with the other ‘Twisted Tales’

des911des911about 1 year ago

The story is interesting and has promise, but, I wonder, are you leaving too many spaces for the reader to fill in. Teasing is one thing but leaving us in the dark is another. Maybe there is a sequel.... Otherwise, the story only partly works.

Thanks for sharing, though.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Emma's New Life Emma gets used to being uncle's fucktoy and gets knocked up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emma's Uncle Her uncle forcefucks her and tries to knock her up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Fertile Secret Ch. 01 A married woman is raped and expects lasting consequences.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Post-Apocalypse in Free Use City Jim learns new rules in the strange world of the future.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Blackmailing of Sabrina Consumed with lust John blackmails his daughter's friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories