Working the Pole Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are flattering me," Clarissa chuckled and continued in a soothing manner. "But I doubt I ever came close to having the same impact on people as you do now."

That gave her away. It wasn't the way she controlled her voice, or every muscle on her face, but her eyes. Those wide and inviting eyes were naturally drawn to the massive bulge that lingered at the corner of her vision, with only her iron will keeping them locked onto April's face. Where they struggled... and wished nothing more than to indulge in the treat which was the biggest piece of meat they'd ever see.

The futa took a deep breath, her knowing smirk getting wider and wider as she kept turning around until she offered a front view on her proudest, slowly thickening asset. She had made her decision, one that could bite her in the ass massively, but one that was worth that risk.

"I think you underestimate the effect you have on people, Clarissa," she said no longer with the innocence of a friend, but with the oozing sex appeal of the seductive woman she had become. "You clearly have one on me."

April's stance widened with the outline of her member who tugged and pulled at her dress as it awoke with the same vigour the futa could no longer be without. Not even for more than an hour it seemed. This time, the former athlete could not take her eyes off the at first only wrist thick bulge, which soon began rivalling April's impressive arms in girth as it began to thicken.

"April... it might be better if you..." Ms. Johnson muttered, this time even failing to keep the clear excitement exiled from her drooling face.

"Leave? We both know, neither of us want that," April whispered teasingly and came closer. "I can see it written on your face, Clarissa."

Each step of her added another inch on top of her rapidly hardening dick. She might have cum an epic load before, but that meant little to her over productive balls. Even more so, the longer she could see Clarissa's reluctance to fully give in to her lust.

"That's what I'm dealing with, Clarissa. One faint look from a gorgeous woman like you, one blip in concentration and I just ... get bigger... and bigger. Until there is no way I can fit it into my dress... or any piece of clothing. It just gets too ... huge," the futa said and lifted her heavy cock with one hand before it tore the last bit of intact fabrics to shreds and with a loud smack planted her giant dick on the principal's desk. "There is only one way to deal with my... needs when I got big and hard like that. Do you want to help me with my... little problem? Or do you still want me to leave?"

The ebony woman still stood paralyzed before the massive futa getting harder and harder, her mind running at a thousand miles, still in denial of why she couldn't stop salivating at the sight of one of her students... massive cock. Until she came to the one and only conclusion.

"No. Stay," she muttered and calmly got out of her jacket, folded it neatly and hanged it over her leather seat without the slightest bit of haste. "And lock that door."

Turned out Clarissa didn't age one bit since that legendary recording of her on some third smartphone camera was taken. She was still built like a fucking tank! April's cock kept swelling at the sight until her throbbing beast reached all over the desk and pushed right into the principal's abs hiding under her strained blouse. God, why would somebody hide muscles like that?! They were simply perfect to grind her meat on it. Clarissa clearly must have agreed, for she got rid of all restraints the moment she discovered a new application for her sculptured mid-section. That woman might have pursued a career in gymnastics, but could have become a pornstar without any question! If she'd ever consider such a change in her life, April would know who to call. Now that was a mental image she truly enjoyed! Irina and Clarissa having a go... now that gave her the right ideas.

"Grab... me... harder," April moaned, her cock resting firmly on top of the principal, her muscular arms and legs all wrapped around her girth while she thrusted along those godly abs. "Fuuucck... that feels good!"

Muscles were so underappreciated she only now realised. Until earlier that day she didn't even considered them too much as an integral part of simply divine sex. A pair of thunderthighs might have changed her perception a bit, but now that even stronger arms, legs and abs were pulsing all around her meat she knew she was hooked. Even the idea of herself packing on some of that sexy, rock-hard slabs of muscles made her balls seem even fuller. But all in due time.

Ms. Johnson took over where April left off in that bathroom. With her cock sandwiched in between the tightest grip she ever felt... and revelling in the sensation. She thrusted into ebony muscle with such desperation she felt like her surge was adding at least another foot of cock by the time it arrived. God, did she need a taste of that black pussy.

Clarissa's flexibility was almost as impressive as her durability. April pinned her mother's friend onto her desk, grabbed her by her legs and folded them all the way behind her head. Going the entire length was in the end too much for the stacked gymnast, but heavens above, did she put on a show. She coaxed every last inch out of April, whose grunt-inducing thrusts got so powerful she moved the heavy desk with every move with her hips. Even Clarissa's inner walls seemed to be riddled with pure strength, because their milking motions were nothing short of amazing. April would choose that cunt over any milker any day of the week.

They went on for what felt like easily the rest of April's remaining lecture and as the tension within the futa kept building her mind already strayed to the next lay that awaited her. Kinda funny how the most disastrous day in her life could end up this glorious. She could almost hear herself cite good old Kronk who rightfully put it:

'Oh yeah. It's all cumming together'. Maybe with a sprinkle of artistic license of her own.

"Not... inside," the principal muttered just in time for April to pull out and unload into the nearest, empty metal trash can with the same untamed ferocity that brought her here in the first place. The futa had also left her mark on Ms. Johnson, not just her interior decor.

Her perfect black skin gleamed under the ceiling lights with sweat and rogue drops of the futa's cum that made the entire office reek like April's bedroom. The intoxicatingly beautiful and overwhelming scent of great fucking sex. A scent April was so heavily conditioned on she instinctively got hard the moment she took a good sniff. There was simply nothing like it.

"You... oh my goodness... is... it ... always that.... much?" Ms. Johnson gasped, completely out of breath like she'd ran circles around the institute for hours and yet utterly captivated by the sight of April's continuous cumming until literally the last drop of her was drained... and spilled over the metal rim.

"That? You should see me in the morning. But it's... only gonna get more... the bigger I grow," she said in a very content voice and got up to her full height, while her still twitching principal still laid exhausted on her desk. "And the more I grow, the better it feels."

"I can see... the appeal."

April smirked knowingly and gazed with pride at the gaping hole she left behind as the constant stream of Clarissa's fluids still kept dripping out of it.

"Guess you won't mind me coming over to your office more often, then? Just when I need a helping hand... or legs... or arms I mean," the futa teased and rubbed along the shivering pair of legs who still shook in the same orgasmic aftermath that shattered the aura that once surrounded Ms. Johnson.

In the end, she was as prone to April's allure like anybody else. Young or old, big or small, buff or petite, they all fancied a futa growing into the peak of her power. And she fancied them all as well.

"You... can come over... whenever you like. When you clean up... your mess afterwards," Clarissa growled and barely rallied the strength to point at the bucket full of cum.

April laughed out loud and was halfway done sliding back into her almost fully shattered dress, that barely concealed anything of her massive breasts, ass, not even to mention the outline of her balls and cock.

"Don't you worry. I know exactly what I'll do with that," April said softly and smiled at the mature woman panting before her.

She loomed over the reeking basket for a bit and already salivated as the familiar scent filled her nostrils.

"Bottom's up," she grinned and lifted the bucket to her lips and started chugging down.

Not even a drop of her seed should go to waste, not when every last ounce of it was required for her to reach her full potential. Even if that laid well beyond fitting into any normal sized rooms. Especially if she could end up THIS big. A girl can dream, right?

Her belly bloated fuller and fuller, until her noticeably gut was lifting the strained dress until she looked like was four months into pregnancy. It would only last for an hour and be gone by the time she arrived at Christine's place... just in time for the next refill.

"See ya next time, Clarissa," she smirked contently while her principal was still reduced to merely laying there, her mouth wide agape and her eyes following the staggering futa cramming through the exit and heading for round two. And it couldn't come soon enough.

As much of a delight Clarissa's muscular body was, the sight of Christine's plump figure bouncing up and down had something equally as magical. April could appreciate them both, no matter how different those two women were from each other. Not just in terms of their figure.

"Harder! FUCK!" April moaned as loud as she could, with Christine's soft flesh pouring into her arms as she lifted her up and hilted as far as she possibly could with all her might.

Wouldn't she have been three loads in and didn't even reach her full size she wouldn't have fit... not even in a slut as insatiable as Christine.

This time she earned her filling. Who knows, maybe bit of protein could add a few muscles onto the tailor's more than curvy body. Even if that only added a tiny bit to her already fat G-Cups that would be treat, but that was only wishful thinking at best.

"Take... it... ALL!" the futa grunted and flexed her muscles altogether when she unloaded one last time, with the raven-haired MILF moaning like she was starved for the very last drop of cum.

April's gut was now even bigger than Christine's, no wonder considering she sucked herself off this much with barely any breaks in between. A few more gallons and Christine's new outfit wouldn't fit her either. While the prospect of ripping through the second set of clothes within a day should have made her reluctant to go further, she seriously contemplated maybe to go through the entire shenanigans again.

The obligatory measuring, the worship of her every increasing size, the trying on of the most revealing outfits imaginable just to end up with another round of non-stop fucking. She could be convinced to start all over again, if Christine asked nicely. Given she'd manage coherent speech again.

Suddenly, just in time of seeing Christine's fat bosom bounce at its wildest, her phone vibrated loudly under the stack of clothes the two went through.

"Lucky you. I just thought about going for more. Maybe you get a minute break before I'm ready again," April grinned and groped the swollen gut of the utterly satisfied, panting MILF. "Two minutes tops."

The incoherent babble she earned as a reward was music to her ears.

April smug grimace never left her face. Not when she pulled herself out of Christine's quivering, still constantly erupting hole, nor when she walked barefooted over the cold studio floor, her giant member dangling before her and dripping drops of her sticky seed with every step.

And as she saw the message that earned Christine a well-deserved break, she felt another second wind put into her sails and assured round two was absolutely back on the menu. Desert included. With Christine and at Gina's place as well.

'Hi April.

There was something I wanted to ask you after classes, but I couldn't find you. Hope everything went right with your ... you know.

Anyway, this weekend the construction of our new pool will be done and as luck would have it my parents won't be in town. So, do you feel like having a pool party? It's been a while since I thew a proper one. It might be fun. Party's at Saturday.

Isabella

PS: Some of my girls will be there and you know how well they get along with Lizzy and Gina. So, no need for unnecessary drama. You catch my drift? 😉'

"Who... was that?" Christine eventually asked in a strained, husky voice.

The futa turned around and her grin couldn't have been any more revealing.

"So, that kind of booty call, huh?"

April giggled and tossed her phone back onto the pile of shredded clothes and damp underwear where it belonged.

"Let's say I might need you to make me a swimsuit," April teased and grabbed Christine's chunky legs which already spread wide in hope of pulling the futa in for another pounding.

"A swimsuit? With your monster down there? Good luck trying to fit that in there," the horny tailor chuckled and once more started their dance with groping her massive chest until they poured over her greedy fingers and heaty moans once more echoed through the studio.

The futa gladly accepted the invite and walked closer until her already throbbing pole knocked once more at Christine's puff and gloriously thick entrance.

"Who said anything about making it fit? I just want you to make it look good."

12