All Comments on 'Xenobiological Morphosis Ch. 04'

by Menoetes

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love the fact that character dynamics are not completely erase by the lust they feel, much more entertaining this way. Really great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is Terry going to have a four some with Gwen, Bernie, & Amy next? Will he grow in height as well? Will the females ever stop growing? Find out next time one XMZ!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is it just blowjobs all the time?

MenoetesMenoetesover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all so much for all the super encouraging comments and feedback. It really, truly is what keeps me working on new chapters and stories. Up until now it has just been BJs. Partially because I thought the idea of a guy who had to fight just to stop getting head was funny, but mainly because of Terry's ludicrous size in the trouser department. That is about to change because Gwen is a very bossy lady...

GoblinforceGoblinforceabout 1 year ago

Great stuff. The alien interludes are fun but you're right to keep them short. Watching his hasten throw is great. Can't wait for more

Dman24313Dman2431311 months ago

Can’t wait for more!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMenoetes@Menoetes
Oh hi, I didn't see you there... Hailing from the Asphodel Meadows of Hades, Menoetes writes silly smutty stories to entertain and titillate. You'll find all manner of delectable themes in his sordid tales. These include mesmeric Mind Control, hot Harems, tantalizing Taboos...