All Comments on 'Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 32-33'

by Barefan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hottest shower scene...EVER!

I was both laughing and quivering in arousal at the same time while reading this magnificent chapter. I am in total agreement with the girls, Pam deserves a raise for that masterfully crafted pouch. The scene wouldn't be the same without it. Fingers crossed that this video becomes the hottest thing on both TV and internet.

SpecialtyM3SpecialtyM3about 3 years ago
Please let this go viral!

Tim's reactions during this whole chapter were priceless! I just can't get enough of his embarrassment, I love it! I am hoping that they keep the "extra footage" of Tim's nudity for their own personal use. This is a marvel that has to be re-watched over and over again. Thank you for creating such a great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Shawna is out of control. She has moved from the unprofessional to the criminal. With as many options as Tim has, there is absolutely no way this relationship (relationships?) can be salvaged unless Tim turns into a total pussy. No way. It’s time for him to BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic chapter!

I only hope there's more in store for Tim and the ladies even though they finished filming the second ad. Is it too much to hope that the focus group loves it so much, they need to film a third?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another Great Chapter

The image that you created of Tim, finally completely nude for all of his female colleagues to see, was just fantastic. The posing pouch breaking away to reveal his soaped up dick and balls was a great moment - your ability to build up excitement in the reader is one of the real strengths of your stories. And just the idea of him accidentally blowing his load in front of the ladies? Brilliant! I look forward to Tim's next embarrassment... hopefully it will once again involve him being completely exposed...cock, balls, butt, the lot! Thanks for your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fantastic scene!

I loved it when Danielle fell on top of Tim. That whole scene was perfect: Tim all wet, blushing, and naked lying down with a hot fully-clothed woman on top of him. Tim's embarrassed expressions were totally sublime during this entire chapter. The moment his pouch fell off in front of his audience, I was applauding along with them! This was great.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89about 3 years ago
Cute Moment

Danielle and Tim really shared a cute and sweet moment there... I kinda hope it develops into more of a wholesome, gentle relationship Tim could have with Daniella. It would provide some nice contrast to enhance the sexual assault and femdom while also providing moments of reprieve to keep the story from getting too dark.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This has to be my favorite chapter so far! I hope scores of people see this ad as well as some "behind the scenes" footage. This is going to be super embarrassing for Tim. May his video be a huge hit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous